Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Do This Last Survey Before You Finally Marry Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do This Last Survey Before You Finally Marry Her. (2536 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Do This Last Survey Before You Finally Marry Her. by englishmart(m): 8:37pm On Jan 06
ObalendeCMS:
Most of us are actually tired of nigerian girls that we won't even bother to lift a finger just to have them be with us.

I'd rather channel that energy to getting more money & being a better me.

I'll still fork with some of them for fork sake & so as not be labelled a gay. But I won't really put in work.

It's stupidity to a acquire a proud liability with your own money.
Re: Do This Last Survey Before You Finally Marry Her. by ObalendeCMS: 8:51pm On Jan 06
englishmart:
It's stupidity to a acquire a proud liability with your own money.

As in so painful. Especially when she's successfully hoodwinked a simple man to commit to marriage.
Re: Do This Last Survey Before You Finally Marry Her. by bantilosha: 4:41pm On Jan 10
SMOGnow:
Ubanka
uwarka

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / Re: Teenager With A 45 Year Old Married Suger Daddy / How Many Naija Babes Will Be Willing To Love And Marry A Very Poor Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.