Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. (26714 Views)

It’s Getting Harder To Move Out Of This Country Nowadays / Re: Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? / Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by caracas: 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2023
cybernaut:
oga, listen carefully and stop unnecessary argue. In benin republic their government provide all the basic amenities for them eg good road,steady metered electricity and steady metered water supply etc which our government denied it from us. Please what else do we need from the government if not the basic amenities. Because u look down on them as a small country but they are better than you that called yourself giant of Africa but ordinary amenities they can't provide for your citizens. Travel and see
Please stop misinforming ppl.My Babe schools in benin republic. Truth of the matter is life in Nigeria is far better. Benin ppl live a very low key life some thing similar to how the northerners live their life. If you try to live the kind of life an average man in Nigeria lives, you will go broke n frustrated. Fine they have good roads , electricity etc but you will pay through your nose to get those services. Bro, Nigeria no good no be for Benin republic ….

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Mohisah: 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2023
Yeah within African country
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Princezibk: 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2023
Unclebayo:
Una go just open mouth waaaaa, If you travel to other African(black) countries, you’ll realize Nigeria is really doing well than those hell.
Don’t mind him and his cohorts,,, I’ll rather stay in Naija than catapulting myself into another hell hole 🕳 African Nation … America, Canada 🇨🇦 , First class Europe Country or nothing
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Princezibk: 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2023
cybernaut:
oga, listen carefully and stop unnecessary argue. In benin republic their government provide all the basic amenities for them eg good road,steady metered electricity and steady metered water supply etc which our government denied it from us. Please what else do we need from the government if not the basic amenities. Because u look down on them as a small country but they are better than you that called yourself giant of Africa but ordinary amenities they can't provide for your citizens. Travel and see
can’t be tricked by that … Nothing spectacular about Africa as a whole 😏😏
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by GlIalen(m): 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2023
You mean Ghana? If so yes grin grin
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by MrCork: 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please let us be pragmatic on this topic.
I need seasoned tourists and travel agents to throw more light on this.
Is it possible especially for a common man ?

Yess brother: u can enter malawi, Zimbabwe, togo, uganda or north replabic of east congo sir!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by theamazonguru(m): 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
Love800:
Hello.
Is sweden a good place to migrate to?
What kind of jobs can i do there?

Very wonderful place with good economy.
I will advice you go with hand work eg painting skills or construction generally..
Note:
Construction pays well but it's not what you can do for long for health reasons. (Due to the equipments u use on the field to pull down structures etc.

Or if you have tech skills you will get good jobs too.

Ire oh.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Love800(m): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
What about frying doughnuts and eggroll?
theamazonguru:

Very wonderful place with good economy.
I will advice you go with hand work eg painting skills or construction generally..
Note:
Construction pays well but it's not what you can do for long for health reasons. (Due to the equipments u use on the field to pull down structures etc.

Or if you have tech skills you will get good jobs too.

Ire oh.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
What did you do or what happened?
LifeofDream:

I've done many things, is not that I'm lazy...

There are some currently ongoing that haven't yielded result..

I lost my saving when binance close my account this month and this include money that's not mine..

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by pacespot(m): 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2023
What is the prospect of getting employers from the country you're traveling to to sponsor your Visa and other Japa packages from here in Nigeria?
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by theamazonguru(m): 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2023
Love800:
What about frying doughnuts and eggroll?
Please for who?

People that order and eat MacDonald food for breakfast lunch and dinner. It is more like their culture.
You think those ones will now fancy your doughnuts and eggroll. Remember no be Texax or Dublin or Ireland you dey go where you find a large population of Nigerians, so maybe just maybe those ones can fancy your Eggroll and doughnuts.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Love800(m): 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2023
Ok.
What about teaching jobs? Is it available?
I can teach in schools.
theamazonguru:

Please for who?

People that order and eat MacDonald food for breakfast lunch and dinner. It is more like their culture.
You think those ones will now fancy your doughnuts and eggroll. Remember no be Texax or Dublin or Ireland you dey go where you find a large population of Nigerians, so maybe just maybe those ones can fancy your Eggroll and doughnuts.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Emma1Oj(m): 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2023
Una go just open mouth waaaaa, If you travel to other African(black) countries, you’ll realize Nigeria is really doing well than those hell. cheesy cheesy. "waaa"
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by zyphr(m): 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2023
Luckysbab:

It's around 750 plus, if it has not changed again.

You definitely don't have the current info on the Naira/CFa rate. 750 is the rate of at least 2 months ago. Current rate should be less than 550cfa to 1k naira.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by theamazonguru(m): 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2023
Love800:
Ok.
What about teaching jobs? Is it available?
I can teach in schools.

Ok.
Cool
You hear and speak Swedish ?
Abi what do you want to teach them .
Bros don't sleep on it.
I have given you an idea of what you can do.

Another God option is driving.
You can register with foodora and be doing food delivery for MacDonalds.

If you can work with your whole might day and night, you can be making an equivalent of 2.5-3m /month.
I know someone making this even while combining with another Job.

So you can look at that option.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by writeprof(m): 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2023
Prosperity4All:

Suffry dey lie
What would you gain
N1m is 540k cfa
A nice 1bedroom flat in Porto Novo,(parlour kitchen 247 electricity with security) is 25k CFA monthly. Max you pay 3months
As late as 12pm in the night, women and children are still moving on the streets without fear.

The lack of fear at night is one thing that surprised me in Benin Republic. We saw a grandma in her 70s off to take bike from Calavi to Cotonou around 12 midnight, the roads were busy and I was wondering comparing it to Nigeria. This was last month.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by clockwisereport: 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2023
AfahaAbia:

You guys just open mouth talking what u don't know. What is in Benin Republic?

Benin republic that their citizens are all working in construction sites in Nigeria. Nigeria is not there but we are kings in Africa

1 Like

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by writeprof(m): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2023
zyphr:

You definitely don't have the current info on the Naira/CFa rate. 750 is the rate of at least 2 months ago. Current rate should be less than 550cfa to 1k naira.

3 weeks ago, at Seme, I received 12000CFA in return for ₦20000.

I started wondering that if I gave ₦1million that is 600000CFA

1 Like

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Love800(m): 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2023
I dont speak swedish.
Cant i teach in english?

I cannot consider driving. Dont know how to drive sef.

Can i work inside the MacDonald restaurant? But am afriad. I heard that job is scarce there.

Well i appreciate for ur response.
Tanks for having my time.
Lemme dont stress u too much.
theamazonguru:

Ok.
Cool
You hear and speak Swedish ?
Abi what do you want to teach them .
Bros don't sleep on it.
I have given you an idea of what you can do.

Another God option is driving.
You can register with foodora and be doing food delivery for MacDonalds.

If you can work with your whole might day and night, you can be making an equivalent of 2.5-3m /month.
I know someone making this even while combining with another Job.

So you can look at that option.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Ashirioluwa: 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please let us be pragmatic on this topic.
I need seasoned tourists and travel agents to throw more light on this.
Is it possible especially for a common man ?

It depends on where you are going
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by goldmatrix(m): 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2023
Yes to Cameroon/Benin Republic/Niger and back..
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by 79733139(m): 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
Unclebayo:
I believe you’ve never leave the shore of Nigeria for once, life in Benin republic is not as easy as you heard, things are expensive, there are no jobs, limited business growth because of under population e.t.c. Abeg shey na good road Abi stable electricity we won chop?

If you can't speak French fluently, and you go to Cotonou, Bénin to look for jobs, it will be worse than Nigeria. However, if you can speak French fluently and you can make at least $800 per month online as a freelancer (programmer, data analyst, UI/UX designer etc), life in Cotonou Bénin is a lot more enjoyable than in Nigerian. In case you are doubting me, let me just point out that paying for 24 hours electricity supply in Cotonou, in which you can control your usage, is a lot cheaper than paying NEPA bills and buying petrol for you generator.

I am specifically referring to only Cotonou, Bénin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by 79733139(m): 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
writeprof:

3 weeks ago, at Seme, I received 12000CFA in return for ₦20000.

I started wondering that if I gave ₦1million that is 600000CFA

Last year October when I was there it was 970CFA = ₦1,000

1 Like

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by UptownVibes(m): 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

NIGERIAns dey always travel... No dey talk anyhow
Didn't I say they don't travel? I said wish other countries will start rejecting them.. So no dey let your brain dey reason offkey oga
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by MrNovo: 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
FinidiGeorge:

But why does Binance do that? You mean dem dey take style dey scam be dat? shocked
Ask the guy why his account was closed. Mine hasn't for years so nothing to prove Binance scammed anyone neither have I heard such.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by 22gist14(m): 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2023
79733139:

Last year October when I was there it was 970CFA = ₦1,000

Currently 1000cfa = 1400#
Let me make it easy for you, if I come to Nigeria with 1million cfa to buy things by the time I exchange it I will have 1.4million naira. Am telling you as of today.

Una try dey travel or at least ask around
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by MrNovo: 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2023
writeprof:

The lack of fear at night is one thing that surprised me in Benin Republic. We saw a grandma in her 70s off to take bike from Calavi to Cotonou around 12 midnight, the roads were busy and I was wondering comparing it to Nigeria. This was last month.
Yeah and that's a regular routine. They hold most of their parties from 10pm. So maybe you stay like 2 to 3hrs that's like 1am then you stop a kekenor or jump on your bike and start heading home. By 8am you off to work. And many commute from Porto-Novo to Cotonou daily. Live in Porto -Novo but do business in Cotonou, so you see them return around 12 midnight daily, after closing 10pm.
Apart from Ikoyi, I doubt if there are other parts of Lagos a shop will be open till 10pm

1 Like

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by MrNovo: 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2023
caracas:

Please stop misinformation ppl.My Babe schools in benin republic. Truth of the matter is life in Nigeria is far better. Benin ppl live a very low key life some thing similar to how the northerners live their life. If you try to live the kind of life an average man in Nigeria lives, you will go broke n frustrated. Fine they have good roads , electricity etc but you will pay through your nose to get those services. Bro, Nigeria no good no be for Benin republic ….
You have said nothing other than announcing you have a Babe. So congrats, big achievement.
You want to base your counter argument off the report of a student. Why not take a trip. It won't even cost you N150k for a week vacation then you have a proper basis to compare living between the 2 countries
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by frankchina(m): 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2023
AfahaAbia:

You guys just open mouth talking what u don't know. What is in Benin Republic?

Bro something dey for west coast oo especially Ghana, I don hussle for Onitsha hussle for idumota and trade fair. Na for Ghana I buy my first car I swear ,before coming to Asia. He might be 100% correct about Benin
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by MrNovo: 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2023
22gist14:

Currently 1000cfa = 1400#
Let me make it easy for you, if I come to Nigeria with 1million cfa to buy things by the time I exchange it I will have 1.4million naira. Am telling you as of today.

Una try dey travel or at least ask around

As an exchanger I will buy up all your CFA at that your rate.
1000cfa = N1800 today
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by pansophist(m): 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2023
Gambit001:

My boss I've been your avid follower for a while now, can we talk privately?. It's about travels and stuff like that.

Please ask here, so others can learn. It is anonymous anyways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Only Those That Did Science Related Courses That Get Jobs Abroad? / Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World / 20 Dead As Dams Burst In Bahia, Brazil As Region Hit By Floods(photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.