Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. (26726 Views)

It’s Getting Harder To Move Out Of This Country Nowadays / Re: Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? / Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by AdeProgrammer(m): 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2023
cybernaut:
that he'll you think is better than the Nigeria you think. Even ordinary benin republic is far more better than Nigeria as am talking to you now
Do you know how much is a litre of petrol in Benin Republic now?
Nigeria is still far better.

2 Likes

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Sonfethopia: 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2023
Unclebayo:
I believe you’ve never leave the shore of Nigeria for once, life in Benin republic is not as away as you heard, things are expensive, there are no jobs, limited business growth because of under population e.t.c. Abeg shey na good road Abi stable electricity we won chop?

U nailed it with the population stuff

Nigerians have purchasing power .

Boys r into street and they have money to partonise things.

2 Likes

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by lomprico(m): 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please let us be pragmatic on this topic.
I need seasoned tourists and travel agents to throw more light on this.
Is it possible especially for a common man ?

Yes to benin republic or Niger republic e no fit carry u enter Cameroon sef.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2023
Try Niger or chad
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Voiceofthestree: 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2023
1 million will take you to Europe by road if you sabi one bugger if I lie ask my fellow Benin people
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by mightyhaze: 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2023
Peterpanny:
1 million naira is equivalent to $10,000 going by my rough estimation.
I think $10,000 can take you to most European countries.
That money will actually cover the entire cost of your japaism.

E no reach 900 dollars

1 Like

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by PepeXKermit: 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2023
Bacteriologist:

Many Nigerians have a main character syndrome.

They don't understand many nations have moved ahead of us and some are still moving.

Giant of Africa without 24/7 light.

Maybe Its our population that's deceiving us.

and the worst thing be say them no dey travel to other places. a country that oyibo people who want to vacay do not find as a destination location except for work, that no be country wey get anything. Many Nigerians always believe that Lagos is the best place in africa to have fun. Lagos is a shithole, unsafe and over populated. make them dey travel them no go hear

1 Like

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by onukwube1: 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2023
cybernaut:
oga, listen carefully and stop unnecessary argue. In benin republic their government provide all the basic amenities for them eg good road,steady metered electricity and steady metered water supply etc which our government denied it from us. Please what else do we need from the government if not the basic amenities. Because u look down on them as a small country but they are better than you that called yourself giant of Africa but ordinary amenities they can't provide for your citizens. Travel and see

Tell Them. They will just remain in Nigeria and be talking 2 Pac
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Father4all: 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2023
One flight ticket grin
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by deyemia: 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2023
Yes! To central republic of Abject
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by darklord12: 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2023
Yes, with 100k only you can be in garoua Cameroon.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Fearyourcreator: 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2023
cybernaut:
that he'll you think is better than the Nigeria you think. Even ordinary benin republic is far more better than Nigeria as am talking to you now
Carry all your people there
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Fearyourcreator: 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2023
Unclebayo:
Una go just open mouth waaaaa, If you travel to other African(black) countries, you’ll realize Nigeria is really doing well than those hell.
You dey mind the yeye thing
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Fearyourcreator: 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2023
cybernaut:
oga, listen carefully and stop unnecessary argue. In benin republic their government provide all the basic amenities for them eg good road,steady metered electricity and steady metered water supply etc which our government denied it from us. Please what else do we need from the government if not the basic amenities. Because u look down on them as a small country but they are better than you that called yourself giant of Africa but ordinary amenities they can't provide for your citizens. Travel and see
Same benin here , dey play more
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by moneyissweet(m): 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2023
Yes, the moment that 1m is converted to dollars or any other curreny it is gone.

DanielsParker:

For real?
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Femeto: 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2023
Is it for Garri? 1M no even buy ticket 😂🤣😂
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Paramount01(m): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2023
ItisWell22:
Why not?

Niger republic.

Niger republic is just #6500 from sokoto

2 Likes

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by semasir: 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2023
Booking a flight itself might be so challenging with this....... Better to go to a beautiful place around you and enjoy yourself

Sirchiboy:
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by porthouse7(f): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2023
Sirchiboy:
yes to Cotonou to start a new life, remember 100cfa is now 180 naira
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by rafcrown(m): 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2023
Yes,To Ghana and Togo.
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by jaksmillioniar: 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2023
Cococandy help uve been living abroad for over 10yrs yet u cant count 1 person dat u take abroad. Wat a life of wickedness if u can help why cant u shared wat u know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Paramount01(m): 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2023
LifeofDream:
Omo hunger is real..

Make Una help my life with anything, na garri I just dey chop for two days now and I get exam tomorrow.. 🙏

Opay

Go do car wash, I did it all through my school days

3 Likes

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by porthouse7(f): 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2023
cybernaut:
CFA is the new dollar
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by iconicceo: 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2023
Unclebayo:
I believe you’ve never leave the shore of Nigeria for once, life in Benin republic is not as away as you heard, things are expensive, there are no jobs, limited business growth because of under population e.t.c. Abeg shey na good road Abi stable electricity we won chop?

You are very daft and useless for this comment, I’ve been living in a neighboring country for the past 8 years and I can tell that the supposed “giant of Africa” is way way back in terms of development.

People like you are the reason why our country remain useless

3 Likes

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by porthouse7(f): 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2023
AfahaAbia:

You guys just open mouth talking what u don't know. What is in Benin Republic?
the country is currently far better than Nigeria, CFA is like dollar now, I have service apartment there
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Prosperity4All: 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2023
moneyissweet:
Better stay in Nigeria and invest that 1m. Even your 1m can't japa you to Cotonou because when you convert 1 m NGN to CFA you will get 490k CFA which can't even rent you a one room in Benin republic.
Suffry dey lie
What would you gain
N1m is 540k cfa
A nice 1bedroom flat in Porto Novo,(parlour kitchen 247 electricity with security) is 25k CFA monthly. Max you pay 3months
As late as 12pm in the night, women and children are still moving on the streets without fear.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by porthouse7(f): 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2023
mobileboy:

Dey play

Most African countries are same especially black African

Nigeria is better than most African countries
go and experience benin republic under talon, the country go shock you, and you will see lots of Africans in the country hustling
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by izubext007: 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2023
Gaza strip.

1 Like

Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by bonnyhope: 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2023
Unclebayo:
I believe you’ve never leave the shore of Nigeria for once, life in Benin republic is not as away as you heard, things are expensive, there are no jobs, limited business growth because of under population e.t.c. Abeg [b]shey na good road Abi stable electricity we won cho[/b]p?

Ah!!
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by ClearFlair: 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
Unclebayo:
Una go just open mouth waaaaa, If you travel to other African(black) countries, you’ll realize Nigeria is really doing well than those hell.

Lol ...you don't know what you're talking y
Re: Can 1m Really Take Someone Out Of This Country. by Fearyourcreator: 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2023
UptownVibes:
I pray other country starts stopping Nigerians from coming to their countries. Most people traveling now voted this rubbish we have now. Una don vote rubbish finish wan run
NIGERIAns dey always travel... No dey talk anyhow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Most Haunted Places In The World / This Is A Desert… But Once A Year It Turns Into Something Else / La Campagne Tropicana - What's Your Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.