Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School (17203 Views)

Manual Labour In Secondary School (Photo) / State any Primary or Secondary School Subject Definition You Still Remember / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Bayajjidda: 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:
What is power (I knew this before been thought in Pri. school)
Hooks Law,
Law of thermodynamics
Gravitational force
Circle Theorem 1: The angle at the center is equal to the sum fo all angles at the circumference
Volcanic
Mendels Law of Inheritance
Law of independent assortment
All the gas law

I still remember these even when i was mediocre in my secondary school days. in fact i shamefully failed WAEC in 2008, God just save me with NECO.

It's Hooke's Law not Hooks Law
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by maryalloy(f): 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2023
Noun : a noun is a name of a person, animal, place or thing. angry
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by rezzy: 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2023
Osmosis is the movement of molecules from the region of lower concentration to the region of higher concentration through a semi permeable membrane.

Even if I'm sleeping i cant forget this
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by OmoGomesIlorin: 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2023
Bayajjidda:

It's Hooke's Law not Hooks Law

Thanks I will corrected that
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by themanderon: 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2023
Music is the arrangement of sounds in a pleasant pattern or tone. grin
Newton's law of motion. A body continues in motion or in a state of rest unless acted upon by a force.
Force is directly proportional to acceleration. F=ma.
Newton's law of gravitation. The gravitational force between two objects is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of their distance apart F=Gm1m2/r^2. Where G is the gravitational constant, m=mass 1,m2=mass 2,r= distance between them and f= gravitational force. Something like that....
Miss those secondary school days.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Bayajjidda: 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2023
visaclick:
My own will shock u “bouyles law of molecular particles” grin don’t get me started i had A1 in chemistry but ended up doing engineering.

It's Boyle's Law not Bouyles Law
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by fabregas04(m): 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2023
Faithfulness88:
Every debit entry must have a corresponding credit entry.
Accounting principles.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Ezidimma(m): 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2023
ManirBK:
Me too Photosynthesis is the process where green plant manufactured their own food using Sun Light energy

Photosynthesis
And my goes this....Photosynthesis is the process by which green plants manufacture their food from carbon dioxide and water, in the presence of sunlight and oxygen is given out.
Osmosis
Movement of solvent from a level of lower concentration to that of a higher concentration, through a semipermeable membrane.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Fearyourcreator: 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2023
100smile:
SOCIAL STUDY is the study of man, his social, physical and technological environment

Chai! Mr ken
I was just waiting for this ...
Avogadro's,matter,energy,boyles and Charles, and so on
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by venabili: 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2023
Sholaco:
Economics is a social science which study human behavior as a relationship between ends and scarce means, which have alternatives uses...by Adams Smith cool
See as u spoil am. Na Sir Lionel Robinson 😃😃
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Faithy04: 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2023
Biology is life
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by visaclick: 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
Bayajjidda:

It's Boyle's Law not Bouyles Law
it is the proportionality that matters bro and getting the constant “K” cool
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Houseontherock1: 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2023
Verbtips:
avrogado's law lo so wi pe equal volume of all gases at the same tempreture and pressure has the same number of molecule

and so on
My sis taught me that song grin grin grin
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Panda7(m): 11:02pm On Dec 08, 2023
Literature is an artistic expression in which the writers imagination plays a prominent role in their production.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Peskid147: 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2023
1st law of thermodynamics which say that energy can either be created or destroy.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by chukkystar(m): 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2023
Utility is the ability of any commodity to satisfy Human Want.. 🙌🙌🙌

1 Like

Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Qoko: 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2023
Verb is a doing word
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by samdbest(m): 11:29pm On Dec 08, 2023
obi4kenn:
The volume of a given mass of gas is inversely proportional to the square root of its density.

Graham’s law of diffusion
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by EKOSuperior(m): 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2023
National anthem is the song that makes the citizen of a country to have the spirit of patriotism. (Social Studies, 2010).
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Bayajjidda: 12:04am On Dec 09, 2023
visaclick:
it is the proportionality that matters bro and getting the constant “K” cool

The spelling matters as Bouyles is not the same as Boyle. Hence Bouyles law does not state what you stated above.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by roqrules04(m): 12:28am On Dec 09, 2023
Avogadro’s Law
Charles Law
Gay Lussac’s Law
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Jokky001: 12:28am On Dec 09, 2023
Yes me too..... Archimedes' principle states that when an object is wholly or partially immersed in a fluid that an upward force acts on the object. The volume of displaced water is equal to the volume of the immersed portion of the object.
Nicepoker:
Archimedes principle.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Lamasta(m): 12:43am On Dec 09, 2023
ManirBK:
A definition you learnt in secondary school that you will never forget.

Me: Energy is the ability to do work

Learnt the definition of irrigation during our young farmers club and that has become part of me till date.

Irrigation is the artificial supply of water to the soil to increase the farm yield

1 Like

Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by MrCuteAndLoaded: 12:47am On Dec 09, 2023
Plus b plus or minus squareroot b square minus 4ac all over 2a - ALMIGHTY FOMULAR FOR QUADRATIC EQUATION
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Federalofficia(m): 12:48am On Dec 09, 2023
Agricultural science is a deliberate actions of man, which concern the cultivation of crops Rearing of Animals for both man and industrial uses

Agriculture is life oooo

1 Like

Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by MrCuteAndLoaded: 12:49am On Dec 09, 2023
French is edekede taa mo ton fi tipa tipa kowa
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Abidextemi1(m): 12:50am On Dec 09, 2023
Social studies is the study of man and his physical environment.

Biology is the study of living things and non living things.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by MrCuteAndLoaded: 12:53am On Dec 09, 2023
Different species of Yam
- Discorea Alata
- Discorea Esculentus
- Discorea Utilisima

Cockroach -
Periplaneta Africana
Blatant Orientalis

1 Like

Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by MrCuteAndLoaded: 12:55am On Dec 09, 2023
Mitosis and Meosis - Biology

Stalactite and Stalagmite - Geaography
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Abidextemi1(m): 12:55am On Dec 09, 2023
Ezidimma:

Photosynthesis
And my goes this....Photosynthesis is the process by which green plants manufacture their food from carbon dioxide and water, in the presence of sunlight and oxygen is given out.
Osmosis
Movement of solvent from a level of lower concentration to that of a higher concentration, through a semipermeable membrane.

Why Diffusion is the solvent from a higher concentration to the lower concentration through semi permiable membrane.

1 Like

Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by MrCuteAndLoaded: 12:58am On Dec 09, 2023
I go up
Up I go... Queen Primer Nursey 2
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by MrCuteAndLoaded: 1:00am On Dec 09, 2023
Ah ! Baba fo ife Oba
A o ba baba be Oba
A o ba beee

- Yoruba Alwiye primary 2

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

High Quality Personal Statements For Foreign University Master's Applications / Ghana Adopts Chukwuka Okonjo's Double Intake Educational System / Poor Academic Performance: UI Sends 97 Students Packing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.