Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School (17219 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / State any Primary or Secondary School Subject Definition You Still Remember / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by MrCuteAndLoaded: 1:08am On Dec 09, 2023
Characteristics of Living Things - MR NIGER D

- ALL LIVING THINGS MUST GBE BODY
- ALL LIVING THINGS MUST BREATHE
- ALL LIVING THINGS MUST CHOP
- ALL LIVING THINGS MUST RESPOND TO STIMULI
- ALL LIVING THINGS MUST GROW
- ALL LIVING THINGS MUST FOGBE
- ALL LIVING THING MUST FV*K
- ALL LIVING THINGS MUST PAI
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Integrafamoo: 1:39am On Dec 09, 2023
DeathToRiggers:
Annunciation school, ikere ekiti, 1992.

Art is a way of drawing, art is an international language. Art means the expression, it's an interpretation of our inner emotions. E.g, drawing, painting, sculpting etc.
My Alma mater, well done sir

1 Like

Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by electromide05(m): 3:45am On Dec 09, 2023
A cheque is a written order to a bank to pay on demand a stated some of money to the person whose name is written on it
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by sunkieisland(m): 3:51am On Dec 09, 2023
Avogadro's law Lo so'wipe equal volumes of all gases at the same temperature and pressure contain the same number of molecules... cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by highchief1: 3:58am On Dec 09, 2023
ManirBK:
A definition you learnt in secondary school that you will never forget.

Me: Energy is the ability to do work
toto is good for boys and girls.Na we Dey write am for wall those days.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by KingLarry04: 4:46am On Dec 09, 2023
Sholaco:
Economics is a social science which study human behavior as a relationship between ends and scarce means, which have alternatives uses...by Adams Smith cool
This is by Lord Robinson an not Adam Smith
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Munzy14(m): 5:27am On Dec 09, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:
What is power (I knew this before been thought in Pri. school)
Hooke's Law,
Law of thermodynamics
Gravitational force
Circle Theorem 1: The angle at the center is equal to the sum fo all angles at the circumference
Volcanic
Mendels Law of Inheritance
Law of independent assortment
All the gas law

I still remember these even when i was mediocre in my secondary school days. in fact i shamefully failed WAEC in 2008, God just save me with NECO.
All those Laws wey full inside Chemistry and physics. grin grin

Charles law
Boyles law.
Avogadros law.
Graham law of diffussion
Gaylussacs law of comibining volume.
Ohms law.
Isaac Newtom 3 laws.
Archimeded principle.
Law of partial pressure.

Damn!

2 Likes

Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Verbtips(m): 5:31am On Dec 09, 2023
Houseontherock1:
My sis taught me that song grin grin grin
my chemistry teacher nayin teach me
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by SUXXI(m): 5:43am On Dec 09, 2023
Agric: candling is the process of looking an egg through a light source to see if it is fertilized or not.

1 Like

Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Hollyharjii: 5:47am On Dec 09, 2023
Sholaco:
Economics is a social science which study human behavior as a relationship between ends and scarce means, which have alternatives uses...by Adams Smith cool

Till I die, I can't forget this
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by linearity: 5:52am On Dec 09, 2023
Atom is the smallest indivisible particle of an element.

Later later, we were told that was a lie!
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by 348august: 6:18am On Dec 09, 2023
Noun is the name of any person, animal, place or things.Noun is the name of any person, animal, place or things....
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by AbarisFather(m): 6:23am On Dec 09, 2023
Denudation
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by bashvolley2020: 6:24am On Dec 09, 2023
Television is two word combine together tele and vision. Tele means to transmit. While vision means to see.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by CalabarPikin: 6:25am On Dec 09, 2023
Mating

A process were the pen!s of a male is insert into the vag!na of a female leading to ejaculation
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by iLiquidator: 7:02am On Dec 09, 2023
Anything that man does to earn a living is called OCCUPATION

1 Like

Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by OmoGomesIlorin: 8:01am On Dec 09, 2023
Munzy14:

All those Laws wey full inside Chemistry and physics. grin grin

Charles law
Boyles law.
Avogadros law.
Graham law of diffussion
Gaylussacs law of comibining volume.
Ohms law.
Isaac Newtom 3 laws.
Archimeded principle.
Law of partial pressure.

Damn!

Its just a mess that most SS-3 of these days don't know shi, they have been spoiled with exam malpractice. I used to throw some questions to them and they usally unable to answer it, Even SS3 student that just finished waec feew months before.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by AncientAlien(m): 8:25am On Dec 09, 2023
Division of labour. There had never been a day i forget that definition since primary 5 or 6 when we were first teach.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Munzy14(m): 8:45am On Dec 09, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:

Its just a mess that most SS-3 of these days don't shi, they have been spoiled with exam malpractice. I used to through some questions to them and they usally unable to answer it, Even SS3 student that just finished waec feew months before.
You wont blame them, life happens..Change is constant.

They realized we all cramming those stuffs to get educated and secure employment to have a better life then.

But now, from shortcuts they realize one can still make the money and have a better life..you wont blame them.
Pablo is 26 with 2lexus suv and a comfortable apartment with a kid and a wife.

With his Canada , uk , Spain active status..😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by JWtriplex(m): 8:57am On Dec 09, 2023
Division of labor is the breaking down of work into smaller units
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by MisterKennedy(m): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2023
ManirBK:

Oh! I love this 💕💕💕
How I miss those good old days.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by angiography(m): 9:11am On Dec 09, 2023
Verbtips:
avrogado's law lo so wi pe equal volume of all gases at the same tempreture and pressure has the same number of molecule

and so on

Lmao. Danced a cultural dance to this song in JSS1
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by femi4: 11:45am On Dec 09, 2023
ManirBK:

Avogadro's law lo so wipe, equal volume of all gases, contain the same number of elements, at the standard temperature and pressure.

Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by femi4: 11:46am On Dec 09, 2023
Verbtips:
avrogado's law lo so wi pe equal volume of all gases at the same tempreture and pressure has the same number of molecule

and so on
See the remix below

Avogadro's law lo so wipe, equal volume of all gases, contain the same number of elements, at the standard temperature and pressure.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by ashraf267(m): 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2023
ManirBK:

LOL. Mine is "Valency is the combining power of an element."

God knows, I never liked Chemistry in sec. school. Wahala.

1 Like

Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by WhizdomXX(m): 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
ManirBK:

semiconductor: a material which is original a conductor but when subjected to certain conditions such as high temperature and pressure becomes a conductor.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Verbtips(m): 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2023
femi4:
See the remix below

lol
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Tito24: 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2023
Avocado's law states that equal volume of all gasses at the same temperature and pressure must contain the same number of molecules

1 Like

Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by DeathToRiggers: 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2023
Yes, Great Ancco. Respects.
Integrafamoo:

My Alma mater, well done sir
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by oaugraduate1234(m): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
Agbogashi:
Energy can neither be created nor destroyed..

The law of thermodynamics, if I'm right

1 Like

Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2023
Silebu grin grin
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Ayopercent(m): 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2023
Nwodosis:
Matter is anything that has weight and occupies space.
Matter is anything that has MASS not weight bro...
Mine was Archimede's principle and Avogadro's law...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students / Statistics Of 2015/2016 Jamb Candidates Who Choose Your School / 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.