Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School (17291 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / State any Primary or Secondary School Subject Definition You Still Remember / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Hahnemann: 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2023
A paragraph is the division of a passage into parts with each parts starting on a new line.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by ednut1(m): 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2023
Law of diminishing returns- as more and more of a certain factor is applied it gets to a point where the additions create little or no returns 😁
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Ficeo(m): 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2023
An office is a place where clerical activities of an organization are performed.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by ezegenigbonine: 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2023
Democrazy is the govt of d ppl by d ppl and of d ppl
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Ficeo(m): 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2023
Democracy could be defined as the government of the people, for the people and by the people.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by zuto1: 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2023
Scale of preference is the list of our wants in order of importance and priority
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Ficeo(m): 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
Energy can neither be created nor destroyed but it can be transformed from one form to another.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by cenaman(m): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2023
ManirBK:

Me: Energy is the ability to do work
MATTER: Matter is anything that has weight and occupy space.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2023
DeAnonymousGuy:

To every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction

Thanks
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by obi4kenn(m): 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2023
The volume of a given mass of gas is inversely proportional to the square root of its density.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by FLYFIRE(m): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2023
Kingrshd3:
Every PitObi and his IPOB followers will never win an election in this Nigeria ✍️

Physics definition
cheesy cheesy grin
I'm laughing at your STUPIDITY because it wont be long before your regret typing this shit
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Ficeo(m): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2023
Biology is derived from a Greek word Bio meaning 'Life' and logy meaning 'put together'
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Lanre1st(m): 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2023
Money
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by owunabastard: 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2023
history is the study of important events about man and his environment which had taken place in the past
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Kaysalas(m): 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2023
ManirBK:
A definition you learnt in secondary school that you will never forget.

Funny how this was what came to my mind after I clicked on the thread from the homepage, before I landed on here grin
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by iheartellah(m): 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2023
ManirBK:
A definition you learnt in secondary school that you will never forget.

Software. Software are step by step instructions that tell the computer what to do and how to do it.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Rathoreng(m): 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2023
chike and the river, eze goes to school. I was flogged for those. Lol
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by sallazlee(m): 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2023
Powerbando:

pawpaw is a kind of fruit, yellow like fanta

You must be joke, grin
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by ukpahu(m): 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2023
What is food?
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Bukfab(f): 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2023
MONEY IS A LEGAL TENDER,THAT IS GENERALLY ACCEPTABLE,FOR BUYING AND SELLING AND FOR THE SETTLEMENT OF DEBT🤷🤷🤷...
E BE LIKE SAY NA DIS DEFINITION MAKE ME DOUBLE MY HUSTLE
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by santaclaws: 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2023
Sholaco:
Economics is a social science which study human behavior as a relationship between ends and scarce means, which have alternatives uses...by Adams Smith cool

That was Lionel Robbins' definition, not Adam Smith's. 😉
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2023
Production is defined as the creation of utility
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by izubext007: 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2023
'A noun is a name of any person , animal , place or things'
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by akube2020(m): 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2023
ECONOMICS.

Economics is a social science which study human behavior as a relationship between ends and scarce means, which have alternative uses.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by samdbest(m): 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2023
Circle Theorem 1: The angle at the center is equal to the sum fo all angles at the circumference

Angle substend at the centre of a circle is twice angle substend at the circumference,,,,,twice not sum of all
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by judgementyard(m): 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2023
Kingrshd3:
Every PitObi and his IPOB followers will never win an election in this Nigeria ✍️

Physics definition

I laff for your matter,get a life
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by DeOTR: 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2023
Addme:
Noun is the name of any person, animal, place or things.
In one word, Noun == Name.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by samdbest(m): 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2023
Agricultural science is the study of cultivation of crop and rearing of animal for man use.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Oyelakin225(m): 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
Insurance, energy, photosynthesis
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by ucheagu(m): 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2023
A noun is a name of a person, animal, place or thing
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Benwallt(m): 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2023
Social study is the study of man and his physical environment.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Tangawizi: 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2023
Democracy is a government of the people,by the people, for the people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Summary Of The Successors For All Jambites [use Of English] / Zamfara Includes Fulfulde (Fulani) Language In Curriculum / Brief History Of Children’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.