Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School (17237 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / State any Primary or Secondary School Subject Definition You Still Remember / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Zaheertyler(m): 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Verb
LoL I just wan play small
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Zaheertyler(m): 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2023
Nemesis0147:
noun Abi verb?
LoL just playing
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Akinomoakin021: 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2023
English Teacher: Do you mind a plate of fried rice?

Since I wanted the rice.

Greedy me: I mind (Wrong)

Teacher: I don’t mind (Correct)
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by harbarzzy(m): 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2023
ManirBK:
A definition you learnt in secondary school that you will never forget.

Me: Energy is the ability to do work
supercalifragilistiexpialidocious
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by NOwazobia: 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2023
Dam

A Dam is a barrier build across a river to hold back the water for hydro electric power.

Memorized this shit in JSS 3, and has refused to leave my head till date. cheesy
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Germanhunter(m): 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2023
Music is the combination of sounds that makes melody , which is pleasing to the ear -Mrs omotosho

1 Like

Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Etizz: 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ohms law state that the current passing through a wire or a conductor is directly proportional to its potential differences, provided it's temperature and other physical factors remain constant....I=VR
I=CURRENT
V=VOLTAGE
R=RESISTANCE

I will never forget this one

1 Like

Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by MrBroke(m): 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2023
If you fail your exams you will become a wheelbarrow pusher. grin

One of the greatest lie I was told as a kid
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Faithfulness88: 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2023
Matter is anything that has weight and occupy space
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by viodemus: 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2023
diffusion and osmosis
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by pansophist(m): 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2023
Difference between stupidity and foolishness is that foolishness is temporary and circumstancial, but stupidity is permanent and the default.

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Federalis: 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2023
What goes up must come down.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Faithfulness88: 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2023
Every debit entry must have a corresponding credit entry.
Accounting principles.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by neyopompin2023: 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2023
Sholaco:
Economics is a social science which study human behavior as a relationship between ends and scarce means, which have alternatives uses...by Adams Smith cool
The definition was by prof Lord Lionel Robbins in 1932 not Adam Smith
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by airsaylongcome: 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2023
Economics

A social science that studies human behavior as a relationship between ends (wants) and scarce means which have alternate uses.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by neyopompin2023: 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2023
To Every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Newton's Third law of Motion.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by lorhema(f): 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
Opportunity Cost is the alternative forgone.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by jnab2020(m): 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
Sholaco:
Economics is a social science which study human behavior as a relationship between ends and scarce means, which have alternatives uses...by Adams Smith cool

No sir this definition was not given by Adam smith. Please revert
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Abid2020(m): 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2023
Culture is the total way of life of the people
Noun is a name of any person animal place or things
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Fredge(m): 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2023
ManirBK:
A definition you learnt in secondary school that you will never forget.

Me: Energy is the ability to do work

One will be agriculture in junior secondary school.

Agriculture can be broadly defined as the art and science of the production of plants and animals that are useful to man.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2023
Arsenal is a place weapon of mass destructions are kept.
I can't remember the subject but i still remember this definition smiley
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by lordprogress: 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2023
What is P.H.E juss1.
Phe is an integral part of total process of education which deals with selected physical activities in the development and maintenance of the whole body.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by feek07: 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2023
PHOTOSYNTHESIS : as the process where plant manufacture there food through the help of radiant energy from the sun and water from the soil
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Occurstaem(m): 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2023
Fist Aid is the first treatment given to an injured person.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by Youngsage: 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2023
Sholaco:

Not Adams Smith. Prof. Lionel C. Robbins if I can remember correctly
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by sholikay(m): 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ohms law states that the current passing through metallic conductor at a constant temperature,is directly proportional to the potential difference between its end..
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by sholikay(m): 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2023
Etizz:
Ohms law state that the current passing through a wire or a conductor is directly proportional to its potential differences, provided it's temperature and other physical factors remain constant....I=VR
I=CURRENT
V=VOLTAGE
R=RESISTANCE

I will never forget this one
omo we dey same boat..I no fit forget that definition lai lai...

1 Like

Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by thedio(m): 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2023
Le chatelier principle
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by yetunsbay(m): 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2023
[/b]Commerce[b]: Is the distribution of goods and services on a large scale.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by membranus: 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
Nicepoker:
Archimedes principle.

Quote it.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by adecz: 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
1⏩Definition of Soaps in secondary
school organic chemistry⚗️⚗️⚗️as
recited by our black skinned Sri Lankan
chemistry teacher.

⭕️"Soaps are sodium or potassium salts
of long chain fatty acids"❗️❗️❗️😁😁😁

2⏩A-Level Physics definition of a
Capacitor. Again by an Indian Lecturer.

⭕️ The capacitance of a capacitor is the ratio of the amount of charge on either conductor to the potential difference between the conductors.

At a certain point in this country,
Indians try for us.
Re: Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School by membranus: 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
Arsenal is a place weapon of mass destructions are kept.
I can't remember the subject but i still remember this definition smiley

Arsenal is the gunners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gov Sani Reduces School Fees Of All State-owned Tertiary Institutions In Kaduna / 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know / 25-year-old Wins Overall Best Student At YABATECH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.