Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

All My Male Friends Hate Me Because Am The Cutest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All My Male Friends Hate Me Because Am The Cutest (771 Views)

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! / I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All My Male Friends Hate Me Because Am The Cutest by Testiebobo(m): 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2023
I faced alot of challenges as a very young and handsome guy. Everywhere i go, the guys there always hate me because their crush are crushing on me. During my time in high school, i usually get bullied and intimidated. Even when boys are discussing or gisting, they never gave me the opportunity to engage with them. I wish i could post my pic on nairaland, if not for privacy and safety purpose!
Re: All My Male Friends Hate Me Because Am The Cutest by Aonkuuse(m): 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2023
You are a narcissist bro.... Hating on another guy because he's cute is any guy's least problems.

Fill your mind with important things.... This won't help you

8 Likes

Re: All My Male Friends Hate Me Because Am The Cutest by SHIVA001: 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2023
Your physical looks only Makes You attractive. Your Personality is what makes you beautiful not your physical looks.

2 Likes

Re: All My Male Friends Hate Me Because Am The Cutest by marlow1962(m): 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
Do you have money? If NO, your cuteness is useless.

2 Likes

Re: All My Male Friends Hate Me Because Am The Cutest by Barims(m): 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
I'm sure the guy is being sarcastic

1 Like

Re: All My Male Friends Hate Me Because Am The Cutest by JASONjnr(m): 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2023
This one is a potential gay ....

Guys don't talk about their facial looks.... They talk about their pockets and how to get rich and live soft life.

Why would a guy hate you just like that, for being cute.... Guys would easily associate with you because you're cute and wants to tag alone so they can get those girls crushing on you but can't get you.

This your attention seeking is gayish.....

1 Like

Re: All My Male Friends Hate Me Because Am The Cutest by Exceed15: 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
Be deceiving yourself
Re: All My Male Friends Hate Me Because Am The Cutest by Palazee(m): 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2023
marlow1962:
Do you have money? If NO, your cuteness is useless.
Money worshipping won't take you anywhere

1 Like

Re: All My Male Friends Hate Me Because Am The Cutest by Palazee(m): 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2023
Change your cycle of friends

You are rolling with insecured puss¥ a$s nigga$.
Re: All My Male Friends Hate Me Because Am The Cutest by Palazee(m): 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
JASONjnr:
This one is a potential gay ....

Guys don't talk about their facial looks.... They talk about their pockets and how to get rich and live soft life.

Why would a guy hate you just like that, for being cute.... Guys would easily associate with you because you're cute and wants to tag alone so they can get those girls crushing on you but can't get you.

This your attention seeking is gayish.....
The way we nigerians rush to bring money to every conversation is alarming

After you guys will start complaining about how nigeria women are materialistic and boring but you all forgot that the only game in your arsenals is how to woo them using money

lmfao

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All My Male Friends Hate Me Because Am The Cutest by JASONjnr(m): 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
Palazee:
The way we nigerians rush to bring money to every conversation is alarming

After you guys will start complaining about how nigeria women are materialistic and boring but you all forgot that the only game in your arsenals is how to woo them using money

lmfao

How old are you?

A guy looking for money to live a soft life is different from a girl looking for money from a guy asking her out.

If your parents are still feeding you, you will not understand why you must be having money on your mind.
Re: All My Male Friends Hate Me Because Am The Cutest by Palazee(m): 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
JASONjnr:

How old are you?

A guy looking for money to live a soft life is different from a girl looking for money from a guy asking her out.

If your parents are still feeding you, you will not understand why you must be having money on your mind.
Where in the op post did he said he don't have money

It is very funny how nigerian men are the ones at the forefront of brokeshaming

STOP Money worshipping.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All My Male Friends Hate Me Because Am The Cutest by marlow1962(m): 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2023
Palazee:
Money worshipping won't take you anywhere
You really said this? Lmao 😂 boy you have a lot to learn.
Re: All My Male Friends Hate Me Because Am The Cutest by JASONjnr(m): 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2023
Palazee:
Where in the op post did he said he don't have money

It is very funny how nigerian men are the ones at the forefront of brokeshaming

STOP Money worshipping.

Where in my post did I portray op as not having money?

I said.... Guys don't discuss about handsomeness but how to get money and live a soft life.....

Abeg, I use God name beg you.... Carry your blockhead go one side.... Don't mention me again....
Re: All My Male Friends Hate Me Because Am The Cutest by Palazee(m): 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2023
JASONjnr:

Where in my post did I portray op as not having money?

I said.... Guys don't discuss about handsomeness but how to get money and live a soft life.....

Abeg, I use God name beg you.... Carry your blockhead go one side.... Don't mention me again....
STOP Money worshipping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All My Male Friends Hate Me Because Am The Cutest by Palazee(m): 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2023
marlow1962:

You really said this? Lmao
STOP Money worshipping
Re: All My Male Friends Hate Me Because Am The Cutest by Jeon(f): 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2023
This self centered and attention seeking Leo ,should go and sit in one place. We've had enough of your dramas.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Slang Was The Most Popular / Love Poems / Shy Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.