Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) (9428 Views)

ESN Unveil M-branch 13 Military Governor's For 13 Biafra States - Pics / IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag / Payment Of New Biafra Income Tax Announced By Ralph Uwazuruike Of MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
G
Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by iokpebholo: 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2023
Esan state for inside ur imaginary Biafra abi?Igbo people mumu sha,wetin concern ishan people with Biafra? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by seborrhic: 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2023
He for kukuma turn all the existing LG's to states.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by Austineva(m): 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
God bless our awesome prime minister, Odogwu Simon Ekpa ✊✊✊
We Biafran people over love you uuuuuuuuuuuuu 🥰🥰🥰🥰
Kudos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by quinox947: 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2023
Rubbish
Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by quinox947: 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2023
M
Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by Jeon(f): 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Edo has been fully captured long time ago 😂

In your imagination.
In Edo state, nobody wants to hear any statement with igbo in it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by NaMe4: 5:59am On Dec 09, 2023
Pristine664:

Imagine the little land mass wey Oba of Benin dey manage, Ekpa don still carry am join body. grin

Edo wey be 6 times the size of Lagos.

Edo wey be the size of at least three and a half (3 1/2) south Eastern states.

LOL, No be only capture!

This one na ipob Comedy Central.

DeOTR:
The way it is now, he'll soon add Lagos to the list and call it Southwestern Atlantic State.

Soon? Ekpa wey don capture Lagos tey tey!
E just no wan add dem inside 1st list, make civil disobedience no start as e take happen for the last election.
Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by YorubaDemonswag: 6:24am On Dec 09, 2023
This is wonderful

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by victory36(m): 7:49am On Dec 09, 2023
Pls, our biafran leaders should stop dragging other tribes with us to form a new country. It will eventually turn into Nigeria 2.0. We want an Igbo only country
Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by nabiz(m): 8:15am On Dec 09, 2023
Hezzyluv:
"These guy" Simon Ekpa is the "maddest" mad man i had ever read of. grin

I used "these" because, only him (Simon) has legion of demons within working for him assiduously.

His own states outnumbered the country own fa, is that not werey promax? see the highest level of cruise nagrin
i thing you don't understand. The state he mentioned are not based on population but based on ancetrial heritage. He is trying not to make the mistake the Nigerian made. For instance in kogi and other states.take part of yoruba and join them with people with different ancestoral origin. The make biafran state to look like family. People with the value will be a state. The Idea is for people to govern themselves based on their culture and values. I am from ebonyi state, old abia state but I don't understand abakaliki language. But

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by Kapeter(m): 9:10am On Dec 09, 2023
In as much as I don’t really give a hoot about these guys but I’ve got to admit this dude is by far better than that idi..ot in DSS prison. Rather than face and focus on what’s pursuing him dude was all about Yoruba and Fulani hate day in day out on his radio. You can’t preach so much hate and succeed, ain’t no way.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by Zooposki(f): 9:32am On Dec 09, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Does the below look like a joke to you. Person wey organize a 3 day conference in Finland and alot of timber and calibre Ibo people flew in from all over the world grin

See as all the women look like masquerades with their fake wigs.
Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by Zooposki(f): 9:33am On Dec 09, 2023
Pristine664:

Imagine the little land mass wey Oba of Benin dey manage, Ekpa don still carry am join body. grin

If you add Lagos to it, it becomes big.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by nonhuman(m): 10:11am On Dec 09, 2023
tsdarkside:

you igbos have to wait for igbos like ijele to become strong enough to fight for una....
the leaders una have now are soo useless....

allowin people like this lunatics to be talkin for una is very bad....
you guys lack any iota of Sense, who is stopping the idiot not to be strong, who made epka strong who mnk strong, you want us to begin to take a sellout serious, because he is working for government against his people, those are the kind of person you Yorubas love, anything or anyone that antagonizes igbos is your preferred man, all you seek is the downfall of the Igbo man nothing else,
Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by GoodRocks: 10:14am On Dec 09, 2023
JASONjnr:
😂😂😂😂👆
I see Calabar state and Ikom state....... And Ughelli sef with Esan state.

If Simon wants to break free from Nigeria, why is he trying to force other regions to join them by all means?
The reason why this agitation can't hold water.
If you want to break free, you have to carry yourself first and whoever that wants to join you will decide to follow your path.
Delta and Edo state can't stay in Biafra land. Not to talk of Northern cross River..... Then Akwa Ibom state.
Ibos must really be dreaming oh...

One man's foolishness cannot be used for a whole tribe and region.
Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by Ikinternational: 10:26am On Dec 09, 2023
Simon Ekpa needs to fvck himself with the biggest dick possible
Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by orohbirodeysmel: 10:30am On Dec 09, 2023
Hezzyluv:

I used "these" because, only him (Simon) has legion of demons within working for him assiduously.

His own states outnumbered the country own fa, is that not werey promax? see the highest level of cruise nagrin

Simon Ekpa is just the maddest man on Earth right now... infact he supposed win Ballon D'or of madness
Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by tsdarkside(m): 10:41am On Dec 09, 2023
nonhuman:
you guys lack any iota of Sense, who is stopping the idiot not to be strong, who made epka strong who mnk strong, you want us to begin to take a sellout serious, because he is working for government against his people, those are the kind of person you Yorubas love, anything or anyone that antagonizes igbos is your preferred man, all you seek is the downfall of the Igbo man nothing else,

then una go wait tire....
Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by tsdarkside(m): 10:48am On Dec 09, 2023
una dey see now how whites operate....??

they need chaos in africa soo that they can steal easier....

remember it was not britain that delivered cownunu....it was another black nation kenya....
the same thing with this dreamer in finland too....

none of us is even askin what france is doing in cameroon sef....
Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by martins1adelowo: 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2023
Is not Ipob.. Is Ekpa and his bingos ... wannabes ... Aswear .. if ekpa touch leg for the igboland he dey claim prime minister They go lynch am live!!!No be SM noiseIs not Ipob.. Is Ekpa and his bingos ... wannabes ... Aswear .. if ekpa touch leg for the igboland he dey claim prime minister They go lynch am live!!!No be SM noise...
Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by Sharatan(m): 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2023
No true Igbo man supports this man. He is a man who has been paid for a mission, and he’s doing a good job of it. The earlier tribal bigots see this man for the divider he is, the better off they’ll be..

There was a time he was arrested in Finland but was released almost immediately. Who do you think is his sponsor?
Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by gare(f): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
akelicious:
Simon Ekpa, the self acclaimed disciple of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), has released forty “United States of Biafra”. The Finland based lawyer who is agitating for Biafra republic on his social media handle on Thursday, named the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) of Biafra as ‘Ebube’.

According to Ekpa, the Federal Government of Nigeria “must recognise” the Biafra states, release Nnamdi Kanu and also “withdraw all Nigeria forces from these 40 states to restore peace.”

See list below 👇👇👇👇👇

https://akelicious.net/2023/12/08/breaking-simon-ekpa-releases-new-biafra-states-full-list/

The shit this guy smoke must be very strong
Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by Austineva(m): 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2023
Sharatan:
No true Igbo man supports this man. He is a man who has been paid for a mission, and he’s doing a good job of it. The earlier tribal bigots see this man for the divider he is, the better off they’ll be..

There was a time he was arrested in Finland but was released almost immediately. Who do you think is his sponsor?
you go explain tire, no evidence
His sponsors are Biafran people
Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by Dafresh: 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2023
tsdarkside:

they wan go mess with calabar people....this people can get extremly angry....i saw them beat up a igbo guy in lagos as a child....it was crazy....
I guess those Bakassi fighters blowing up vessels in Bakassi Peninsula are all Igbos abi, you go wake up one day and see Biafra
Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by Dafresh: 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2023
Jokerman:
He's a fool.

Who put Anioma with Biafra?

Don't try that... We are Niger Delta... Nothing concern is with Oduduwa, Arewa or Biafra 🙄
Anioma is Fulani
Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by OMBIIGA: 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2023
Please replace that lower Benue State with Apa State.
Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by tsdarkside(m): 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2023
Dafresh:

I guess those Bakassi fighters blowing up vessels in Bakassi Peninsula are all Igbos abi, you go wake up one day and see Biafra

war it is then again....
forget that biafra blabla....it doesnt work on us no more....

its not that i even like cameroon anyways....
Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by Olaolex: 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2023
Hezzyluv:

Nah Ilorin you dey?
Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by Olaolex: 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2023
raskymonojendor:
United States of Biafra (USB CORD) grin
Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by Olaolex: 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2023
raskymonojendor:
United States of Biafra (USB CORD) grin
Fixed!
Re: BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) by Dafresh: 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2023
tsdarkside:

war it is then again....
forget that biafra blabla....it doesnt work on us no more....

its not that i even like cameroon anyways....
Sir I asked. Which tribe are they Bakassi Peninsula fighters from?
Answer my question

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan To Remain In Charge While Yar'adua Recovers / What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? / Normalcy Returns To Recaptured Towns In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.