Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,219 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

How Will Nigerians Celebrate This Year's Christmas? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will Nigerians Celebrate This Year's Christmas? (646 Views)

What Do You Notice About This Year Christmas / What Will Nigerians Do After Seeing This / 5 Best Spots To Celebrate This Valentine's Day On Low Budget In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will Nigerians Celebrate This Year's Christmas? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
Went around the entire PTI road, Effurun in Delta state, this Afternoon.
None of the ATMs of the 3 Major Banks was working.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Withdrew Cash From a POS and went to Jakpa junction and bought a Plain White polo for N4500!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Was now told Live Chicken is sold for N20000 while Turkey is N40000!๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

I just wondered, HOW WILL NIGERIANS CELEBRATE THIS YEAR'S 2023 CHRISTMAS?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Nplfmod. smiley
Re: How Will Nigerians Celebrate This Year's Christmas? by Hezzyluv: 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Withdrew Cash From a POS and went to Jakpa junction and bought a Plain White polo for N4500!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Was now told Live Chicken is sold for N20000 while Turkey is N40000!๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

I just wondered, WILL NIGERIANS CELEBRATE THIS YEAR'S 2023 CHRISTMAS?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Nplfmod. smiley

@bold, this can't be true. If too true, then it is finished. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: How Will Nigerians Celebrate This Year's Christmas? by Evolutionism: 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2023
Vinnie2000:

I just wondered, WILL NIGERIANS CELEBRATE THIS YEAR'S 2023 CHRISTMAS?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Nplfmod. smiley

Why Not.

Christmas is already being celebrated in advance in my district.

That turkey of N40000+ is definitely local turkeys. Foreign ones are being sold at N100000+

Someone just booked and paid for 15 of the Foreign turkeys.

I hope you are aware we have Cows that sells for N1Million+ now right.

3 Likes

Re: How Will Nigerians Celebrate This Year's Christmas? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Nplfmod. smiley

No wonder. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Will Nigerians Celebrate This Year's Christmas? by Mhizzard(m): 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2023
No be now we dey wear ankara as mater of fact uk used cloth do festival

1 Like

Re: How Will Nigerians Celebrate This Year's Christmas? by eepeepook: 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2023
Chop chin chin and sleep. No time. Christmas is a state of mind not how much you can spend.

1 Like

Re: How Will Nigerians Celebrate This Year's Christmas? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2023
Evolutionism:

Why Not.

Christmas is already being celebrated in advance in my district.

That turkey of N40000+ is definitely local turkeys. Foreign ones are being sold at N100000+

Someone just booked and paid for 15 of the Foreign turkeys.

I hope you are aware we have Cows that sells for N1Million+ now right.

This is damn serious.๐Ÿ˜ฏ

No wonder Ex Pres Bubu invested more time on his Cows. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜€
Re: How Will Nigerians Celebrate This Year's Christmas? by Nazgul: 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2023
Hezzyluv:
@bold, this can't be true. If too true, then it is finished. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
When I posted that I bought live chicken for 14k, some people who haven't bought chicken in the last 10 years came for my head.

The problem with Nigerians on Nairaland is that a vast majority of them are still dependent on their parents. This is why they argue and talk carelessly.

If you have any idea of the cost of food stuffs out there, you would panic.

3 Likes

Re: How Will Nigerians Celebrate This Year's Christmas? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2023
Nazgul:

When I posted that I bought live chicken for 14k, some people who haven't bought chicken in the last 10 years came for my head.

The problem with Nigerians on Nairaland is that a vast majority of them are still dependent on their parents. This is why they argue and talk carelessly.

If you have any idea of the cost of food stuffs out there, you would panic.

Lolss..๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Re: How Will Nigerians Celebrate This Year's Christmas? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:23am On Dec 09, 2023
Nplfmod.
Take to FP. Thanks. ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚
Re: How Will Nigerians Celebrate This Year's Christmas? by Gbadugbakun(m): 11:28am On Dec 09, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Nplfmod. smiley
I intend to do give away for two thousand Nairaland vulnerable members. Each member must provide proof of vulnerability before you access the funds. It's going to be 50k per person.

1 Like

Re: How Will Nigerians Celebrate This Year's Christmas? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:38am On Dec 09, 2023
Gbadugbakun:

I intend to do give away for Nairaland vulnerable members. Each member must provide proof of vulnerability before you access the funds. It's going to be 50k per person.

How can one Qualify as a Vulnerable person?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Must the person be Physically handicapped or he/she must look Poverty stricken or What? ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜•
Re: How Will Nigerians Celebrate This Year's Christmas? by Gbadugbakun(m): 11:43am On Dec 09, 2023
Vinnie2000:
How can one Qualify as a Vulnerable person?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Must the person be Physically handicapped or he/she must look Poverty stricken or What? ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜•
Must be living in a remote village with no electricity, water or network. Those living in big cities and towns do not qualify.

Must be living in a mud house. If you can afford a house built with blocks, you're not vulnerable.

Must not have any job or any source of income.

These are the qualifications.

1 Like

Re: How Will Nigerians Celebrate This Year's Christmas? by Joseph099(m): 11:56am On Dec 09, 2023
Gbadugbakun:

Must be living in a remote village with no electricity, water or network. Those living in big cities and towns do not qualify.

Must be living in a mud house. If you can afford a house built with blocks, you're not vulnerable.

Must not have any job or any source of income.

These are the qualifications.

I'm qualified then.

1 Like

Re: How Will Nigerians Celebrate This Year's Christmas? by marlow1962(m): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
Far back as 2010, before December everywhere is being light up by sounds of banga. Now it takes the grace of God to see 3 people having fun with banga lol, I don't want to talk about food first.
The biggest mistake Nigerians made was to shout "We need Change" and guess what? We now have the change.

I laughed when I see kids here talk nonsense, insult anybody that comment meaningful thing, I laughed cus their body go hear am soon, mama thank man won't go on forever.

1 Like

Re: How Will Nigerians Celebrate This Year's Christmas? by Blacklion3: 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2023
People are bothered about different things. Me I am not worried about chicken or turkey.
I am just worried about having good food before Christmas and after Christmas

1 Like

Re: How Will Nigerians Celebrate This Year's Christmas? by FalseProphet1(m): 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2023
They would celebrate it like how they've been celebrating others.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: How Will Nigerians Celebrate This Year's Christmas? by Angrigowt: 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2023
I have already budget 30k that I will use for new year celebrations. Nothing good about this year.

1 Like

Re: How Will Nigerians Celebrate This Year's Christmas? by Vinnie2000(m): 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2023
Joseph099:

I'm qualified then.

Lolsss,

My Guy don become Vulnerable person. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

U must show us pictures o. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€
Re: How Will Nigerians Celebrate This Year's Christmas? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:22am On Dec 23, 2023
eepeepook:
Chop chin chin and sleep. No time. Christmas is a state of mind not how much you can spend.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Re: How Will Nigerians Celebrate This Year's Christmas? by CHRISTFUCKER: 8:35am On Dec 23, 2023
I go steal chicken from my parish then go to my female neighbors chop rice them I download snuff film and watch with my neighbors with another simp neighbors wifi

I go sleep for my neighbors room till thy kingdom come

(1) (Reply)

What's The Stupidest Belief About Love And Relationships? / Must Every one Have A Car In University abroad / After Unconsciously Researching The Overestimated Issue Of Relationships, I Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.