Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza (13547 Views)

Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. / Russia vetoes U.N. Security Action On Ukraine As China Abstains / North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by maasoap(m): 10:34am On Dec 09, 2023
elfico:
UN is the most useless organization ever.

You even can nuke any country you want and as long as you have backing of one of the permanent members of SC, you will go scot-free. Nothing will happen.

We have seen it times without number. Russia, China, the US using the veto power to shield criminals.

Unfortunately, there is no justice in this world. Just make sure you have power

UN is just an organisation that gave superpower nations the protection to go scotfree for any atrocities committed or to prevent any helpless nation from getting justice
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Greenfusion: 10:36am On Dec 09, 2023
Buliwyf:

Look at this mad goat crying like a baby because I debunked his foolish beliefs. There is no one in your family and bloodline that is as smart as me. I guess when you come from a long line of moronic bastards every smart comment begins to look stupid to you. Don't worry it's not my comment that is stupid. It is your brain and the congenital stupidity you were born with. 😆

Dumb illiterates that don't know history and quote religious nonsense that can't even stand basic refutal. cheesy cheesy

By the way, if you truly can't see how what I wrote relates to your comment, I feel sorry for you. You are mentally handicapped. I hope you don't have children because a dumb animal gene like yours should not be passed to the next generation cry

I don't blame you, your are just an INFANT in it's development stage, your brain is still developing, with time it would develop and you would understand life better.
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by ColonelMichael: 10:38am On Dec 09, 2023
God1000:
Another wrong move from the Biden administration.

This is why Israel doesn't respect calls from UN and other countries for a ceasefire because they have the full backing of USA.

You don't want civilians to be killed, but you don't want a ceasefire as well, I don't get it

I did answer your previous message but you ran away.

We know you Muslims are trying to capture jerusalem where your prophet lied angel Gabriel took flew him to in the night to a mosque that wasn't existing...

Egypt was occupying Gaza before Israel won them and took it but returned it, even pulled out in 2005, why weren't you folks fighting for palestinians then?

You see how delusional you Muslims are, Kuwait absorbed Palestinians, what did they do during Kuwait Iraq war?
Why is Islam terrorism?

2 Likes

Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by ColonelMichael: 10:39am On Dec 09, 2023
Aonkuuse:
USA is servicing Israel's ego to fight their war in the middle east.... But i fear for the worst if there will be any direct interference from the west. what is happening in the red sea now is an clear indication.

What is happening there?
No carry Islamic lies and propaganda to deceive yourself.
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Buliwyf: 10:42am On Dec 09, 2023
ictplotter:

Ipob member I know you are still mourning Peter Obituary loss. Igbo man can never be a president of Nigeria, kindly take ur political and tribal funstration to elsewhere not Islam because u means nothing.
I knw you ar too lazy to research a common fact. Islam is the fastest growing faith in America, Europe, Asia, Africa and the rest of the world and today.

The first problem with you Islamic guys is that you are morons. There has to be something about that religion that makes even its smartest followers very stupid. That's why there are usually wars and other humanitarian crisis where there are strong Muslims.

I won't even talk about all the IPOB assumptions in your post because you are as foolish as those IPOB guys and I like seeing fools fighting each other.

I will only address the fastest growing religion part of your dumb comment. If there are 2 refugee Muslims in a country and those 2 breed like jack rabbits, like you buggers do, and then give birth to 6 Muslims, I guess it can be said that the number of Muslims increased by 300% so that will make Muslims the fastest growing religion, wouldn't it? Whether or not those kids grow to be real Muslims doesn't matter but as at when they depend on their parents, they are automatically Muslims. You see how statistics can skew reality?

I don't expect you to understand anything I wrote though. After all you are a Muslim. You guys are like programmed bots with no self-individuation.

2 Likes

Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by ColonelMichael: 10:43am On Dec 09, 2023
MDK777:
UAE are fools and stupid, you have nothing to gain from USA UK and NATO yet you are ass licking them, they are evil, go with Russia, equipped your self with the necessary weapons and see USA UK and NATO will obey your call

Prophet mohammed is a dead pig, UAE just discovered.
Russia has been equipping all these worthless Muslims and arabs, but Israel do beat them in 6 days without much help, so who is fooling who...

Muslim bastards.
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by ColonelMichael: 10:44am On Dec 09, 2023
Aldebaran:
angry

United States... The biggest hypocrite ever

Prophet mohammed the highest smelling pig ever born

2 Likes

Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Buliwyf: 10:46am On Dec 09, 2023
Greenfusion:

I don't blame you, your are just an INFANT in it's development stage, your brain is still developing, with time it would develop and you would understand life better.

Which life do you understand better than me Mr Old Developed Guy? cheesy

Go through history and give me examples and let's see if your initial quote holds true then we can say you understand life better than me. Of course you are mainly religious and actual real history is not your strong suit.
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Jagabanarmy: 10:47am On Dec 09, 2023
AustineCJ:
Good One USA ..... Israel there’s no time, finish those hamas ASAP. They need to learn the hard way not to play with the tail of a sleeping lion.
IDF should be fast about it. They should flood the tunnels with sea water so that those uncultured and demented terrorists will come out from the tunnels and be eliminated.. period.

2 Likes

Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by ColonelMichael: 10:48am On Dec 09, 2023
AntiChristian:
US has two mouths! On one hand they'll claim they feel what the civilians are going through in Gaza!

On the other hand they'll supply more weaponry to kill the civilians!

US is a Jewish Zionist corporation hence they support Israel wholly in action.

Any US president that refuses to support the Jewish Zionist corporation will either die or be rendered helpless with too much problems.

USA is the god of Israel!

As allah is a pig and the god of your prophet mohammed.
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Karnice600: 10:49am On Dec 09, 2023
GoodGovernance:
All the idiots misguidedly supporting Israel because of religion, should realise that Jesus Christ was born in Bethelem in Palestine and Christians in Palestine are also among the over 16, 000 already murdered .

Israel is 71% Jewish with Judahism as their main religion, followed by Islam.

You be confam maalu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Triplerg: 10:49am On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

You want ceasefire for people that want to kill you, for me If I were Biden I would have been calling for the proscription of Islam till they modify their teachings and prove they can be civil with their religion....
Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by ColonelMichael: 10:53am On Dec 09, 2023
Basic123:

Bigotry has blocked your brain from understanding international politics.
What does this has to with Islam when Isreal has more Muslims than Christians

Why will your prophet mohammed lie angel Gabriel flew him to Jerusalem? That is where you Muslims want to capture with Palestinians case but the better you guys go to rest knowing that your prophet is a pig, your quoran is just one copy copy worthless rag, and that allah is one demon dog.

Imagine following a prophet that abolished adoption just cos his prick was itching him.

Tueeh, Islam is a form of mental retardation.

2 Likes

Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by AntiChristian: 10:55am On Dec 09, 2023
LeopardX:

What a contradiction.

Where is the contradiction?
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Mubieey: 11:03am On Dec 09, 2023
Randal:
No peace for Hamas
They are not killing Hamas they are killing civilians
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Sammy5413(m): 11:04am On Dec 09, 2023
The United States does not negotiate with terrorists
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by toxtimmy: 11:06am On Dec 09, 2023
You when no fit open your mouth for inside your house if soldier slap you... Now you come internet dey show your slave mentality... Let me ask you a simple question, between you and Biden dog, who do you think isreal or Biden will give a glass of water to save?...

I guess once a slave, always a slave.

Brendaniel:

You want ceasefire for people that want to kill you, for me If I were Biden I would have been calling for the proscription of Islam till they modify their teachings and prove they can be civil with their religion....

1 Like

Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Benitoh: 11:06am On Dec 09, 2023
I have said it here repeatedly that as long as America support and help Israel, they'll for a long time be the world power.

The Arabs are crying and suffering because they hate and work against the people of Israel. Do you know why they envy Igbo people today in the whole world??
undecided
Righteousness2:
One thing many do under Stand today is that the Greatness of America all these years has been because of its relationship with ISRAEL.
America became a super power because of founding fathers deep relationship with ISRAEL.

The relationship with ISRAEL will also be a major cause of her fall.
I know the present America leadership will soon turn its back on Israel as Nomerica today has turns its back on God.
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Karnice600: 11:08am On Dec 09, 2023
Buliwyf:

See this mumu boy. There was no Israel when America was founded so how did the founding fathers have relationship with Israel? Religion has rotted your brain.

Support Israel if you want. I support Israel too. But leave fiction and idiocy out of it.

State of Israel or Jews? Specify.

Whatever your answer, there were Jews way before America was discovered. They had a practice. They had a religion. They had a culture. They had ancestors. They had Kings in time past. They had a kingdom. They lost it, but they never lost their values and identity. That is why they’ll always point homewards to Jerusalem, irrespective of being scattered abroad.
Now get this clear, with or without America, the Jews would have eventually reclaim their landed heritage. The State of Israel had always been a necessary reality that must materialize so long as the Jews existed with their consciousness and identity, America or not.

In the meantime, woe to radical Islam .
Long live the State of Israel.
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by dontiky: 11:08am On Dec 09, 2023
God1000:

This is why Israel doesn't respect calls from UN and other countries for a ceasefire because they have the full backing of USA.

You don't want civilians to be killed, but you don't want a ceasefire as well, I don't get it
all those calling for ceasefire knows exactly what to do for the war to end. Why don’t they channel that energy in calling on hamas to release the Israeli captives. Everyone knows that’s the reason israel is fighting is to free the captives.

2 Likes

Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by 11doubledee: 11:09am On Dec 09, 2023
Marianwao:
you just explained my point, you just started differently.

US has vetoed call for Isreal to face charges for some of its action 45 other times pre Oct 7th. My point is not to condemn Hamas or Isreal here. My point is UN will never be effective as long as the 5 permanent members will veto whatever that is not in their interest. This is why Russia is having it way in Ukraine despite the world's cry, this is why Isreal is having it way in Palestine, this is why China is having it way in Taiwan... Russia will always veto anything not in it interest, US the same and so China and the other 2 permanent members. In essence, the UN is useless.
Nice one,I just like reasonable people.
Hamas that is on US watch list, what were they expecting?
It's the end of HAMAS just like Al qaeda.
Russia 🇷🇺 is not coming, China 🇨🇳 is not,Saudi will never ,Hamas should face reality, this is a war they cannot win.
But I am very disappointed in Iran, at this stage I was expecting them to be fully involved just like the US is backing isreal.
Iran 🇮🇷 only instigated Hamas to bite more than they can chew.
In Asari's voice "now dem never show you say you be mumu".
Mumu HAMAS!
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Brendaniel: 11:13am On Dec 09, 2023
toxtimmy:
You when no fit open your mouth for inside your house if soldier slap you... Now you come internet dey show your slave mentality... Let me ask you a simple question, between you and Biden dog, who do you think isreal or Biden will give a glass of water to save?...

I guess once a slave, always a slave.

E pain am

Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Judolisco(m): 11:14am On Dec 09, 2023
God1000:

when hamas infiltrated isreal to kill civilians, what did the UN do?

2 Likes

Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by zumbigbo(m): 11:15am On Dec 09, 2023
White devils
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Brendaniel: 11:16am On Dec 09, 2023
Creativity22:

Hope you know, there are consequences. Today, we have multi polar order.

I would have wished the situation is settled without any violence involved....
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Inspirer1: 11:19am On Dec 09, 2023
What's the essence or relevance of the UN (UN Security Council) if a single country can vetoe its decision?
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Aremson14(m): 11:20am On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

Nigerians smh.. what has religion got to do with the topic? proscription of Islam where exactly, you just want to talk, unfortunately you are a nobody and your opinion does not matter
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Brendaniel: 11:22am On Dec 09, 2023
Aremson14:

Nigerians smh.. what has religion got to do with the topic? proscription of Islam where exactly, you just want to talk, unfortunately you are a nobody and your opinion does not matter

I am somebody and Islam should be proscribed at least for now....
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by OfficialAPCNig: 11:26am On Dec 09, 2023
The last time humanitarian pause was allowed, Hamas Islamic terrorists fired multiple rockets from mosques and schools.

We APC supporters in Nigeria and the diaspora vehemently oppose the ceasefire and stand with U.S decision to veto the devilish resolution.

Total annihilation of HAMAS is all we ask for.
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Resetinc: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2023
God1000:
I'm not Hamas sympathizer bro, I stand with humanity

If your hamas gives a fvck about humanity why not release all hostages for peace to reign..

Hypocrites!!!
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by OfficialAPCNig: 11:30am On Dec 09, 2023
ictplotter:

You lik it or not, Islam is the fastest growing faith on earth today and your stupid hate for Islam will only perish your mental faculty.
America and Israel downfall is closer than you will ever imagine. They are plotting but Allah plan too and Allah is the best of the planer.
Which Allah?

The ancient Meccan Idol?
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Sermwell(m): 11:47am On Dec 09, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
The UN is practically useless,but that's for the moment.It will only become useful and priceless,when the Antichrist takes over the world for 42 months, because it will help him consolidate his dominion over the nations.
The UN will enable the Beast fish out the followers of Christ Jesus and deal ruthlessly with them, wherever they may be; China,US,Ghana,Brazil, anywhere.
Where do you get your supplies from? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School / UK Inflation Exceeds 10% As Cost Of Living Soars / Julius Maada Bio,elected As Sierra Leone President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.