Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza (13569 Views)

Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. / Russia vetoes U.N. Security Action On Ukraine As China Abstains / North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Karnice600: 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2023
GoodGovernance:

You are one of the idiots.

Instead of providing counter evidence to proof that Jesus was not born in Bethelem, Palestine.

Israel is 71% Jews with Judaism religion. Islam is the second religion in Israel ,before Christianity.

Any person supporting Israel because of religion, is indeed an idiot.

Truth really bites.

I don’t provide counter evidences to dunces. They can never learn. Bethlehem, u no fit spell. It shows you simply have no familiarity with the subject discussed.

Maalu.

1 Like

Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by rhames(m): 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
Buliwyf:

You people should stop all this gaslighting. The Arabs, the same ones you are supporting today, perpetrated even worse and brutal slavery than the white man and even before them. Some Arabs even continue doing it today. The white man actually abolished the slavery later so we should thank them for it.
If we won't stop supporting Israel despite your numerous attempts to remind us they killed Jesus or hate Christians or other ridiculous things you point to, why do you think your appeal to slavery is going to help you now?

The truth is that the world is a more better place with the Jews in it than with the Arabs and Islam. That's a fact you can take to the bank.

The world will be the best place to live if Stark illiterates like you don't exist. The economies of Western countries which has fed you confrontation and taken common sense from you is backed by the Common wealth of the Arabs which is oil. The US Dollar is still the preferred currency as a result of the backing by Arab oil: hence the phrase Petro Dollar since the collapse of the world economy in 1973 as a result of the Dollar being taken off the gold standard. This is not about religion but fight for nationhood. Get that into your block head and let it sink straight into your clogged brain.
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Buliwyf: 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2023
rhames:

The world will be the best place to live if Stark illiterates like you don't exist. The economies of Western countries which has fed you confrontation and taken common sense from you is backed by the Common wealth of the Arabs which is oil. The US Dollar is still the preferred currency as a result of the backing by Arab oil: hence the phrase Petro Dollar since the collapse of the world economy in 1973 as a result of the Dollar being taken off the gold standard. This is not about religion but fight for nationhood. Get that into your block head and let it sink straight into your clogged brain.

Moronic dingbat crying about not religion but getting pissed off about religion. The world economy is not going to collapse without the petrodollar you buffoon; only the dollar will lose its value. The world will move to another system or another currency. That's how it has always been you dimwitted Muslim. What do you know other than washing your d1cks with kettles 5 times a day.

You better go back to hitting your head on the floor and pointing your ass to aliens so they can probe it. This discussion is bigger than you. Which fight for Nationhood includes declaring the genocide of Jews? Lying bastard. Your religion is built on lies and stupidity anyway.

Keep crying. The Jews are far preferable to you dumb moronic Muslims. We are not going to stop reminding you of that cheesy

1 Like

Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Moniya4Real(m): 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2023
UN that was powerless when the US and UK bypassed them and invaded Iraq under the pretext of an imaginary WMD. No body has a license to kill dear but the world is indeed a cruel pla. Most important thing you need as a county is to be powerful with nuclear weapons/ no one dares messes with your.

hotwax:

Nobody holds Hamas responsible..they have the license to kill. But Israel must not kill.

This alone can make any country go rogue.

If the UN has been sanctioning Hamas in the past, then it will be easy to sanction Israel.

UN created this mesa
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by PEACE2023: 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

You want ceasefire for people that want to kill you, for me If I were Biden I would have been calling for the proscription of Islam till they modify their teachings and prove they can be civil with their religion....
Gbam
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Carnivorouslamb: 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2023
Righteousness2:
One thing many do under Stand today is that the Greatness of America all these years has been because of its relationship with ISRAEL.
America became a super power because of founding fathers deep relationship with ISRAEL.

The relationship with ISRAEL will also be a major cause of her fall.
I know the present America leadership will soon turn its back on Israel as Nomerica today has turns its back on God.

So for your mind these genocidal Zionist who have nothing to do with God are with God. Its high time we really know who this God (who seems to love blood so much) really is
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Brendaniel: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2023
rhames:

I don't understand why any African like you, whose ancestors has suffered from slavery and depravation for four hundred and fifty years from the white man will support the colonisation and deprivation of another set of people by the same white man.

Please who is the white man here?
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Eneye4me: 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

You want ceasefire for people that want to kill you, for me If I were Biden I would have been calling for the proscription of Islam till they modify their teachings and prove they can be civil with their religion....
Unare mentally deranged.
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Brendaniel: 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2023
Eneye4me:
Unare mentally deranged.

Nope, only speaking the truth
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by rhames(m): 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

Please who is the white man here?

Europeans of course.
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Brendaniel: 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2023
rhames:

Europeans of course.

Which side is the European side in this war? Israel or Palestine ?
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by rhames(m): 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2023
Buliwyf:

Moronic dingbat crying about not religion but getting pissed off about religion. The world economy is not going to collapse without the petrodollar you buffoon; only the dollar will lose its value. The world will move to another system or another currency. That's how it has always been you dimwitted Muslim. What do you know other than washing your d1cks with kettles 5 times a day.

You better go back to hitting your head on the floor and pointing your ass to aliens so they can probe it. This discussion is bigger than you. Which fight for Nationhood includes declaring the genocide of Jews? Lying bastard. Your religion is built on lies and stupidity anyway.

Keep crying. The Jews are far preferable to you dumb moronic Muslims. We are not going to stop reminding you of that cheesy

From the mouth of a stupendous ignoramus.

You are the one crying here and there. That's what I am saying. Your problem is with Muslims and Arabs. Your Christainity used the Bible to colonise your ancestors and take their children overseas for slavery. Your so called civilised West has used the Bible and Christainity to blind your entire gumption and brain from seeing reason. Only educated dim witted illiterates like you reduce a simple response to racial and religious insults.

Let this sink in your brain very well and stick there forever. The Palestinians are fighting for nationhood not religion. On both sides there are minority Christains who have both political and economic power. Go back to history, if you knew the word or what it meant, and carry out research not watch too much Western media whose venomous poison has started affecting your health.
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by rhames(m): 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

Which side is the European side in this war? Israel or Palestine ?

Israel of course.
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Brendaniel: 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2023
rhames:

Israel of course.

So Israelite's are now Europeans?
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by rhames(m): 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
[qeuote author=Brendaniel post=127398568]

So Israelite's are now Europeans?[/quote]

On whose side is the USA and it's Western Allies? They are a part and parcel of Europe since 1948.
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Brendaniel: 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2023
rhames:
[qeuote author=Brendaniel post=127398568]

So Israelite's are now Europeans?

On whose side is the USA and it's Western Allies? They are a part and parcel of Europe since 1948.

My major annoyance here is Islam's ways of handling matters...
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by GoodGovernance: 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2023
Karnice600:

I don’t provide counters evidences to dunces. They can never learn. Bethlehem, u no fit spell. It shows you simply have no familiarity with the subject discussed.

Maalu.

Only men of no substance trace shadow.

An idiot writing "I don't provide counters evidences", a fundamental grammatical hogwash, is blowing trumpet of grammatical self cohesiveness.

Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Buliwyf: 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2023
rhames:

From the mouth of a stupendous ignoramus.

You are the one crying here and there. That's what I am saying. Your problem is with Muslims and Arabs. Your Christainity used the Bible to colonise your ancestors and take their children overseas for slavery. Your so called civilised West has used the Bible and Christainity to blind your entire gumption and brain from seeing reason. Only educated dim witted illiterates like you reduce a simple response to racial and religious insults.

Let this sink in your brain very well and stick there forever. The Palestinians are fighting for nationhood not religion. On both sides there are minority Christains who have both political and economic power. Go back to history, if you knew the word or what it meant, and carry out research not watch too much Western media whose venomous poison has started affecting your health.

And what did the Arabs use to convert you Muslims? Was it not by sword and by force that Islam was spread to Africa? You are too daft to engage me. You are mentally slow and I pity your generation cheesy

This daft guy is trying to change the narrative to involve Christians in a war that involves Muslims trying to exterminate Jews but getting their asses handed to them. You think you are smart. You think sophistry will help you against someone like me? You are trying to punch above your weight. Some things are bigger than you. Don't try to get involved in them.

Which minority Christians on Palestinian side support what the Palestinians are doing and have political and economic power? Mention one or forever be ashamed in front of the world. Mention them or forever be branded a king of morons on this site. Dumb Muslim trying to appeal to religion because he thinks he is wise. You think this is about mat and kettle? LMAO

I will take your dead brain through history of that's what you want. The UN divided the land into two im 1947 and gave the best parts to the Arabs and the worse to the Jews. The Jews focused on developing their land and developing the best agriculture and irrigation technology on earth. What did your Muslim moronic brothers achieve since then? They launched a war to claim the whole land and lost and now idiots like you that are claiming to know history don't seem to remember that. I spit on you.

Daft pig coming online to think he can teach people better than him about history. Go and slam your head on the ground somewhere. This discussion is beyond your ken grin

Again, the Jews are better than the Arabs and you Muslim animals. They have contributed to the world more than you daft Mohammedans can do in the next 500 years. Keep crying but that won't change the fact 😊

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by liasmiram2567: 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

You and those who like your comments are mad.ISLAM IS NOT CHRISTIANITY THAT MEN CAN CHANGE ITS LAWS AS THEY SUIT THEM.
Believe and support the devilish Zionist government ,Almighty God is waiting for you and them.JESUS WILL SURELY REJECT YOU AND YOUR LIKE FOR SUPPORTING THOSE WHO ARE COMMITTING GENOCIDE.

1 Like

Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Brendaniel: 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2023
liasmiram2567:

You and those who like your comments are mad.ISLAM IS NOT CHRISTIANITY THAT MEN CAN CHANGE ITS LAWS AS THEY SUIT THEM.
Believe and support the devilish Zionist government ,Almighty God is waiting for you and them.JESUS WILL SURELY REJECT YOU AND YOUR LIKE FOR SUPPORTING THOSE WHO ARE COMMITTING GENOCIDE.

Jesus has already accepted me as his own, so people should not defend themselves from terrorists? is that what you are trying to say?
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by rhames(m): 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2023
Buliwyf:

And what did the Arabs use to convert you Muslims? Was it not by sword and by force that Islam was spread to Africa? You are too daft to engage me. You are mentally slow and I pity your generation cheesy

This daft guy is trying to change the narrative to involve Christians in a war that involves Muslims trying to exterminate Jews but getting their asses handed to them. You think you are smart. You think sophistry will help you against someone like me? You are trying to punch above your weight. Some things are bigger than you. Don't try to get involved in them.

Which minority Christians on Palestinian side support what the Palestinians are doing and have political and economic power? Mention one or forever be ashamed in front of the world. Mention them or forever be branded a king of morons on this site. Dumb Muslim trying to appeal to religion because he thinks he is wise. You think this is about mat and kettle? LMAO

I will take your dead brain through history of that's what you want. The UN divided the land into two im 1947 and gave the best parts to the Arabs and the worse to the Jews. The Jews focused on developing their land and developing the best agriculture and irrigation technology on earth. What did your Muslim moronic brothers achieve since then? They launched a war to claim the whole land and lost and now idiots like you that are claiming to know history don't seem to remember that. I spit on you.

Daft pig coming online to think he can teach people better than him about history. Go and slam your head on the ground somewhere. This discussion is beyond your ken grin

Again, the Jews are better than the Arabs and you Muslim animals. They have contributed to the world more than you daft Mohammedans can do in the next 500 years. Keep crying but that won't change the fact 😊
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by rhames(m): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2023
Buliwyf:

Israel

https://www.google.com/search?q=religious+make+up+of+israel&oq=reli&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j0l3.4677j0j7&client=ms-android-transsion-infinix-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Palestine

https://omnesmag.com/en/newsroom/religious-configuration-in-palestine/

Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by rhames(m): 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2023
Buliwyf:

Palestine
https://culturalatlas.sbs.com.au/palestinian-culture/palestinian-culture-population-statistics
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Flows001(m): 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2023
God1000:
I'm not Hamas sympathizer bro, I stand with humanity
Where was your f**cking humanity on October 7th?

1 Like

Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by rhames(m): 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2023
Flows001:

Where was your f**cking humanity on October 7th?

Was your own humanity in outer space since 1948 when Palestine was occupied?
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by AnyanwuSilas: 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2023
God1000:
I'm not Hamas sympathizer bro, I stand with humanity
what's your definition of humanity? Are Israeli civilians not humans too? So the shouldn't be defended from enemies? hope you know Hamas are recognised as the legitimate government of Palestines by many countries?
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by rhames(m): 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2023
Buliwyf:

The Jews stole that land from the Palestinian people and continue to this day to do so under many guises.
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by rhames(m): 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

My major annoyance here is Islam's ways of handling matters...

And my major problem with Africans is their inability to separate emotions from reason. The Israelis are and identify as Europeans. Their football clubs don't play in the Asian Confederation but UEFA.
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Brendaniel: 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2023
rhames:

And my major problem with Africans is their inability to separate emotions from reason. The Israelis are and identify as Europeans. Their football clubs don't play in the Asian Confederation but UEFA.

Their own business, Islamic irrational violent behaviour is my major concern, the same way they behave in Nigeria and all over the world
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Buliwyf: 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2023
rhames:

Palestine
https://culturalatlas.sbs.com.au/palestinian-culture/palestinian-culture-population-statistics

What is this you are posting? You made a claim that there are minority Christians that have political and economic power in Palestine and I asked you to show me. Instead you are showing me the religious makeup of the country. What sort of thing is this? It's like you don't even know what you're arguing about anymore.

Again I ask you to show the the Christians in Palestine that have political and economic power.

Nobody has denied that there are Christians in Palestine or Muslims in Israel. In every war, it's the majority that decides. Trust me, none of those Christians want the extermination of Jews like the Muslims want. And I am sure they are helping the Israelis to get information too. The Muslims are the ones that want to get rid of the Jews and that is never going to happen. Sorry.
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Buliwyf: 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2023
rhames:

This guy is a clown. The problem with you is that you are always claiming to know more than others but your head is empty and you know nothing. You are claiming people can't separate emotions from reason but that's exactly what you are guilty of. Your Muslim upbringing has addled your faculties.

Israelis are not genetically European. Some have European genes though because of generations of living in different parts of Europe. Wait, let me school you more.
The reason Israel plays in Europe is because your Muslim brothers tried to boycott and ban them in the Asian games. So they sort for inclusion in European games due to safety and for consistent participation. It took years but they finally got it. That's why the Jews are smarter than you Muslims.

Just look at this ignorant clown trying to insult me and telling me to go and check history when he knows nothing about it. For someone that boasts of knowledge as much as you do, you are a very very obtuse 🀑

I will be waiting for your reply.

CC Brendaniel
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Brendaniel: 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2023
Buliwyf:

This guy is a clown. The problem with you is that you are always claiming to know more than others but your head is empty and you know nothing. You are claiming people can't separate emotions from reason but that's exactly what you are guilty of. Your Muslim upbringing has addled your faculties.

Israelis are not genetically European. Some have European genes though because of generations of living in different parts of Europe. Wait, let me school you more.
The reason Israel plays in Europe is because your Muslim brothers tried to boycott and ban them in the Asian games. So they sort for inclusion in European games due to safety and for consistent participation. It took years but they finally got it. That's why the Jews are smarter than you Muslims.

Just look at this ignorant clown trying to insult me and telling me to go and check history when he knows nothing about it. For someone that boasts of knowledge as much as you do, you are a very very obtuse 🀑

I will be waiting for your reply.

CC Brendaniel

I keep telling them that Islam makes some of them think and behave irrationally

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UK Inflation Exceeds 10% As Cost Of Living Soars / Julius Maada Bio,elected As Sierra Leone President / US: Judge In Trump's Civil Fraud Case Faces 'bomb Threat' At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.