Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,384 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza (13570 Views)

Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. / Russia vetoes U.N. Security Action On Ukraine As China Abstains / North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by toxtimmy: 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2023
Haha... I am safer in Ghana where I dey than the USA... There is nothing in America that you don't have at home, the only difference is the people like you when don rotten the country.

Sermwell:

And this idiot is queueing everyday in the US embassy for visa oh!! grin grin

Just dey play cheesy
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Buliwyf: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

I keep telling them that Islam makes some of them think and behave irrationally

The guy was trying to act like he is not a Muslim before. He was trying to use sophistry and half-truths to deceive his fellow morons. He doesn't know that Muslim logic is easy to sight from miles away. He thinks this is Islam for Muslims section where they can say dumb nonsense without questions. I am here for him. I will strip him naked today. 😆

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Karnice600: 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2023
GoodGovernance:

Only men of no substance trace shadow.

An idiot writing "I don't provide counters evidences", a fundamental grammatical hogwash, is blowing trumpet of grammatical self cohesiveness.

Idiot.

Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Karnice600: 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
GoodGovernance:

Only men of no substance trace shadow.

An idiot writing "I don't provide counters evidences", a fundamental grammatical hogwash, is blowing trumpet of grammatical self cohesiveness.

Idiot.
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by goaldynboy: 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2023
maasoap:
USA is Israel, simple as ABC. Israel is not a country or a nation, it is a project in the middle east by USA that's nearly a completion stage. Know this and have peace

Another LIE from the pit of Islamic Hell!

1 Share

Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Flows001(m): 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2023
rhames:

Was your own humanity in outer space since 1948 when Palestine was occupied?
So the World began in 1948, right? undecided undecided

Before "Palestine" was created, the JEWS were already occupants and owners of JERUSALEM, thousands of years ago!!.
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by goaldynboy: 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2023
rhames:

Was your own humanity in outer space since 1948 when Palestine was occupied?

Stfkup! Palestinian greed is what is keeping them down till today!!🤡

1 Share

Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Bimpe29: 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2023
And the horrors continues.
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Friend22(m): 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

You want ceasefire for people that want to kill you, for me If I were Biden I would have been calling for the proscription of Islam till they modify their teachings and prove they can be civil with their religion....

You're a chronic slowpoke!

There should be a universal proscription on your stupidity till a psychiatric test have ascertained you mental stability!
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Friend22(m): 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2023
Righteousness2:
One thing many do under Stand today is that the Greatness of America all these years has been because of its relationship with ISRAEL.
America became a super power because of founding fathers deep relationship with ISRAEL.

The relationship with ISRAEL will also be a major cause of her fall.
I know the present America leadership will soon turn its back on Israel as Nomerica today has turns its back on God.

I feel like doing this ..

Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Brendaniel: 10:11pm On Dec 09, 2023
Friend22:

You're a chronic slowpoke!

There should be a universal proscription on your stupidity till a psychiatric test have ascertained you mental stability!

The truth dey pain you, na why you come dey mention me dey lie like this...

Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Friend22(m): 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

The truth dey pain you, na why you come dey mention me dey lie like this...
Yes, e dey pain me na im make i dey describe your idiocy!

Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Brendaniel: 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2023
Friend22:

Yes, e dey pain me na im make i dey describe your idiocy!

E still dey pain am...

Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by infofta(m): 5:43am On Dec 10, 2023
maasoap:
USA is Israel, simple as ABC. Israel is not a country or a nation, it is a project in the middle east by USA that's nearly a completion stage. Know this and have peace

And in your shallow mind the World began in the 19th century.
Go back to history and read the fall of Jerusalem when the Roman empire invaded it and how Israelis were killed and forced to flee and scattered all over the world .

Palestinians are the occupier.
The land of Palestine was named by the Romans after the fall of Jerusalem. The British only came into the picture after world world 2.
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by rhames(m): 7:40am On Dec 10, 2023
goaldynboy:

Stfkup! Palestinian greed is what is keeping them down till today!!🤡

Jewish greed to steal that land and make it their own started in 1897 not 1937. Go back to 1897.
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by HARKsmart(m): 7:52am On Dec 10, 2023
Brendaniel:

You want ceasefire for people that want to kill you, for me If I were Biden I would have been calling for the proscription of Islam till they modify their teachings and prove they can be civil with their religion....

Senior man, what do you know about the religion that makes you detest the religion this much?
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Brendaniel: 8:51am On Dec 10, 2023
HARKsmart:

Senior man, what do you know about the religion that makes you detest the religion this much?

Their irrationally violent behavior....
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by izunned: 11:03am On Dec 10, 2023
MDK777:
UAE are fools and stupid, you have nothing to gain from USA UK and NATO yet you are ass licking them, they are evil, go with Russia, equipped your self with the necessary weapons and see USA UK and NATO will obey your call
A terrorist like you. You can go and start fighting Israel yourself. Have asked yourself why is that Moslems in UAE don't behave like you and all those in Iran, Syria, Palestine, Afghanistan etc
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by MDK777: 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2023
izunned:

A terrorist like you. You can go and start fighting Israel yourself. Have asked yourself why is that Moslems in UAE don't behave like you and all those in Iran, Syria, Palestine, Afghanistan etc
who is this suffering from mental slavery
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by HARKsmart(m): 10:18am On Dec 14, 2023
Brendaniel:

Their irrationally violent behavior....

It might interest you to take time out and study where they picked their "irrational behavior" from so that you can get hands on evidence
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by Brendaniel: 10:28am On Dec 14, 2023
HARKsmart:

It might interest you to take time out and study where they picked their "irrational behavior" from so that you can get hands on evidence

Of course I have done that, it is from the Koran .....
Re: US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza by HARKsmart(m): 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2023
Brendaniel:

Of course I have done that, it is from the Koran .....

Oh that's great!
You can do a write-up on some of the verses and how it is bad then publish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UK Inflation Exceeds 10% As Cost Of Living Soars / Julius Maada Bio,elected As Sierra Leone President / US: Judge In Trump's Civil Fraud Case Faces 'bomb Threat' At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.