Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison (31856 Views)

Manu Soro: Over 10 Persons Have Been Killed By Stray Cows From Bauchi Market / Bauchi Prison: Gunshots As Riot Erupts At Bauchi Correctional Centre / Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Mitsurugi(m): 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I don't support her release. Next time she will learn to act like a Roman when in Rome sad

You are not born again neither are you a Christian. By your fruits we know who you are

6 Likes

Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Phantom233: 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
Meanwhile This Muslim animal that provided the matches for the innocent lady to be burnt is still walking freely .

2 Likes

Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Sharatan(m): 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2023
Racoon:
Chai! The DSS is really failing with its responsibilities. What happened to fishing out the killers who are the ones commiting atrocious and treasonable acts? Why the victim and those baying for justice?

-The DSS
-Nigerian Police
-Supreme Court, appeal courts, as in, all courts in Nigeria
-INEC

All of them have thrown away every shred of confidence the Nigerian populace had for them and become pvssy hoes for Nigerian Poli-trick-tians over small small change..
I hope any politricktian who has a hand in the suffering of Nigerians dies a gruesome death without nobody by their side in their final moments, Amen.

Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by BadBradley: 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
That was exactly same thing Enugu North Magistrate Court 6 did in the case of a late a chief magistrate.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by mrgreen4real(m): 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I don't support her release. Next time she will learn to act like a Roman when in Rome sad
Another Judas spotted in Christianity

1 Like

Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Error401: 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2023
Whats the dfference between someone who murdered deborah in cold blood and people who bombed civilians, mothers and children on the pretext of "human shield"?

Norsemann:
Jailed for condemning Deborah’s brutal murder

But the killers are crying over Palestine

Anybody wey joined this country together e no go better for am

They would have joined Yorubas and Hausas together and leave SE and SS to have their respective countries because we’re no way alike
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Abufo: 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2023
talk2hb1:
Like some people lack comprehension, they arrested her for inciting violence.
Not because she shared the truth.

Yet you lest the people who commited the worst violence! God will continue to punish Lord Lugard in hell!

3 Likes

Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by talk2hb1(m): 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2023
Teeklef:

What happened there is more than enough to incite violence. Oga leave English and speak the truth.
I guess you lack absolute comprehension or your emotions is overclouding your rationale.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by 9JAMac10: 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2023
Christian and Muslim should hold hands n sing kumbaya for the harmony of our 🇳🇬
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by 9JAMac10: 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2023
🇳🇬 moves forward
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by talk2hb1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2023
Abufo:

Yet you lest the people who commited the worst violence! God will continue to punish Lord Lugard in hell!
Your Statement Lack iota of Rationale.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Triplerg: 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2023
We live in a failed state. Why should anyone go to jail in the first place for condemning extra judicial killing? Thank God for her life

5 Likes

Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
What about chidinma🤔
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by mrwill123: 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2023
We were not meant to be together. They have their reasoning and we have ours

2 Likes

Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Darkjudge24: 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
Norsemann:

They would have joined Yorubas and Hausas together and leave SE and SS to have their respective countries because we’re no way alike
Ur observation is noted but it lacks merit because the lady incarcerated is not a southerner but rather a northerner so if the country is splitted as u suggest, will it stop the killing of the Christians?
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by antibullshit: 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2023
The question here is why was she in prison in the first place for
blowing the whistle when the killers have been set free? The level of injustice in Nigeria is disgusting! On one hand it's religious persecution and on the other hand it's northern muslim privilege.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Lovenorth: 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2023
Norsemann:

No one in the SE can survive without SS or the North
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by seunayantokun(m): 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2023
But Deborah's killers and backers are more interested in Hamas victory over kuffir Israelis.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Intergrated: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2023
GOTVee:
meaning wetin na?

1 Like

Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by TheGift: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2023
GOTVee:

"act like a Roman when in Rome" abi? No wonder you are talking like someone who is not born again, because you are in an unborn-again world.

Believers are meant to stand for justice, that is what the Woman did, and for that she faced injustice. She sounds more born again than you, to me.

1 Like

Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by YoshihideSuga: 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2023
But the Islamic clowns want us to condemn Israel for dealing ruthlessly with Hamas terrorists?!

2 Likes

Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by teepain: 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2023
talk2hb1:
Like some people lack comprehension, they arrested her for inciting violence.
Not because she shared the truth.

Like, how the hell did she incite violence?! Yet, the people that murdered Deborah did not incite even greater violence?! I don't know which God you worship but for humanity sake, even if you an atheist, have a conscience and know that what happened was all shades of wrong. No one who kills innocent people ever go free.

2 Likes

Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by YoshihideSuga: 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2023
RPG2020:
Nigerian need help i keep saying it Imagine Nigerian without Muslims could have been a better place

At least, it would have been safer just like Southern African countries. But there's something wrong Nigerian Muslims because there are Muslims in Ivory Coast, Ghana, Senegal, Gambia etc. Yet these incidents don't happen there. Nigerian Muslims are too Arabized!

1 Like

Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by izubext007: 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2023
The killers of Debora sleeps 💤😴 in their tatch home 🛖🛖 while an activist of justice sleeps 😴😴 in prison.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by ChonchaLib: 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

At least, it would have been safer just like Southern African countries. But there's something wrong Nigerian Muslims because there are Muslims in Ivory Coast, Ghana, Senegal, Gambia etc. Yet these incidents don't happen there. Nigerian Muslims are too Arabized!

Actually there is nothing Arabized about the Nigerian Muslim body-politic. How many Nigerians comfortably read Arabic or speak it ? Or carry out independent study of the Quran and the hadith? Not to talk of other works.
Arab Islam is for the most part peaceful. Go to the peninsula and check for terrorist attacks.. it's almost nil. You only find that in war ravaged parts like Yemen or in the Levant & Mesopotamia with the dictatorships and militias that roam there.

Good thing you brought up Senegal,Gambia etc. those ppl have been Muslims for way longer than in Nigeria. Also, their Islam is less framed by an opposition to Christianity than by an exposition of Islamic values. They have local, home bred Islamic personalities/ideologues going back centuries.

For example, an Imam, El Hajj Suwari, preached being a peaceful and innovative Muslim in business and conduct. "Lead by example" if u want others to follow us. And this was as far back as 700 years ago.

Ahmadu Bamba, Sheikh Niass etc are the leaders of large Sufi brotherhoods which make up almost all of their Muslim population. Their references are usually homegrown and fixed on a more confident posture on individual Islamic credentials. You don't need to be Arab per se. Just yourself. You don't need to kill the French. Irrelevant.

Now a more Arabized region will be the eastern African coast. But all through Lamu, Mombasa Dar,Zanzibar etc you get the same feel. Islam as a framework for leading a moralistic life (however true or feigned). Not really something to use as a political tool against previously pagan (now Christian groups). So it really doesn't matter how Arabized or Africanized the Islam is.. other West Africans are also Maliki like Nigerians. east Africa is Shafi'i. And even in Hanbali Arabia it isn't really the way things are done.

Nigeria is locked into a "vs" scenario that can lead only one way. When it gets there, we will know.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deborah...
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Codes151(m): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
Christians.

You are a fool if you don’t defend yourself

1 Like

Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Slurity(m): 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
Norsemann:

This your statement here is the singular reason South east will keep struggling in Nigeria. Hatred toward others is will always come back to hurt you. I need to remind you that stupid Ojukwu is the big brain behind why Nigeria has not separate. No region is actually better without the other.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by ufuosman(m): 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2023
Finally
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by talk2hb1(m): 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2023
teepain:

Like, how the hell did she incite violence?! Yet, the people that murdered Deborah did not incite even greater violence?! I don't know which God you worship but for humanity sake, even if you an atheist, have a conscience and know that what happened was all shades of wrong. No one who kills innocent people ever go free.
Na DSS case, go sue them
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by 11doubledee: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2023
naturefellow:
Deborah's murder Vs. inciting comments.

Are you OK? Or a closet terrorist?
Maybe they don't realise how pathetic they sound sometimes.
You killed an innocent girl,some of your religious members were celebrating, boldly showing their faces.
You are not condemning it .
Please tell me what could be so inciting in sharing the video of her gruesome murder.
You still jailed her for one and half years for sharing videos, not even option of fine.
The ones that really carried out the violent crime,how many has been arrested and prosecuted?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by johnjose68: 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2023
Norsemann:

Frustrated soul.

Go and read history.
Zik, the betayal-in-chief, colluded with the North to defeat Awolowo's Party (AG).

The I.gbos had always worked/colluded with the North since the beginning of time until their greediness for too much power led them to stage a coup that killed every other regions leader except their own.

Since then, the North and everyone else never trust any i.gbo man again and so shall it continue to be.

Now back to the point.

It is the ig.bos, not the Yorubas that betrayed the sensibility of everyone and everything called Nigeria.

They refused referendum in our constitutions because it favoured them then, but now they are shouting marginalisation. marginalisation kee u there.

Even south south do not trust you....so stop associating with south south grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos / LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges / Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.