Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison (31870 Views)

Manu Soro: Over 10 Persons Have Been Killed By Stray Cows From Bauchi Market / Bauchi Prison: Gunshots As Riot Erupts At Bauchi Correctional Centre / Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Yxxx: 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I don't support her release. Next time she will learn to act like a Roman when in Rome sad
Stupidity is a person

1 Like

Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Aldol: 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2023
Norsemann:
Jailed for condemning Deborah’s brutal murder

But the killers are crying over Palestine
You started well and ended badly. You are no way different from the people you accuse. You are worse off. Hypocrite

Anybody wey joined this country together e no go better for am

They would have joined Yorubas and Hausas together and leave SE and SS to have their respective countries because we’re no way alike
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Aldol: 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2023
Norsemann:

You started well and ended badly. You are no way different from the people you accuse. You are worse off. Hypocrite

They would have joined Yorubas and Hausas together and leave SE and SS to have their respective countries because we’re no way alike
You started well but your last paragraph make you no different from the people you are accusing. You are worse off,hypocrite
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Available9: 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2023
Norsemann:

The same people who supported Putin when he invaded Ukraine are the same people condemning Israel
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by kevwemike: 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2023
Oh glory to God
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Aldol: 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2023
israelmao:

It is not all Yoruba that like what is going on in this nation don't write off the entire race because of the idiotic mindset and ignorance of the few.
That guy and his likes are idiots.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by jaxxy(m): 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
Norsemann:

Even SS and SE will still have issues...Continue with ur tribal bigotry when it is a religious issue.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by emmadejust(m): 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
And the church kept quiet since until social media came up before action was taken .. Hmm

I wonder the effectiveness of the church in Nigeria politics since their spreading early 1970s till now undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Stevosty: 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2023
She and her family should be relocated like Deborah's family to avoid strories that touch, those people are no different from animals.

1 Like

Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by victorazyvictor(m): 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2023
CHILDREN OF SATAN (AKA ANTI-CHRIST) RULING THIS COUNTRY. THANK GOS PPL DON DEY EXPOSE THEM ON TIKTOK
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by aestake: 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2023
God1000:
Good news, the public outcry has forced the authorities to release her.

She must be compensated and the people responsible should be dealt with
grin
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Masterito(m): 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2023
Fact
Norsemann:

Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Brenbentondiaz: 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2023
Norsemann:

Lolz. This forced attache you guys always do with SS. You think people of the SS want you? (In actual fact, no right thinking humans would want you around them). You've not seen them always telling you to keep them out of your union? I know you want to add to your 5 plots of land region. Lolz.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Lifebender(m): 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2023
JASONjnr:
The day these people will discover nairaland and how we condemn their religion, they will ask the senate to shut it down. ...

grin grin
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by writeprof(m): 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2023
Thank God for her.
A country where people suffer or are punished for doing the right thing is not an enviable place to be.

1 Like

Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by joseph1832(m): 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
I'm glad. CAN didn't just sit back and let her rot away. This is a laudable move by CAN and all who secured the release of the woman.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by EdiskyHarry: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
While the Islamic terrorist are moving free

2 Likes

Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by VULCAN(m): 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2023
The Yoruba Muslim has spoken yet again.

Taqqiya is his middle name

GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I don't support her release. Next time she will learn to act like a Roman when in Rome sad

2 Likes

Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Jemex003: 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2023
Norsemann:

Taylor I know your handwriting ooo but if this is giving you peace of mind then continue

Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by 43Ronin: 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2023
for those of you who don't know, she was arrested by the DSS and charged to sharia court. the bail is from sharia Court. a christain taken to sharia court, let that sink in.

1 Like

Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Yujin(m): 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2023
Quelme:
That foolish Eze Ndi Igbo will rot in the the darkest dungeon in jail.
Don't worry... Yorubas will soon get what they're looking for where we are. Just remember that you guys started it first.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Ykc2(m): 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2023
The same people that will defend hamas
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Sleekfingers: 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2023
The North is far from civilization......if not for the South. Nigeria will look like Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Sudan, Somalia, DR congo , Mali, Niger republic, Chad ,Burundi
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Sleekfingers: 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2023
Antoeni:
Islam

😆😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes, it is truly a religion of peace. Always strap with suicide vests....

1 Like

Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by WorldRichest: 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
Norsemann:

I would have been surprised if you didn't mention Yorubas. Why wouldn't you nah? People that used over three million of your grandparents for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970, how can you forget such people? The pains and agony has been passed from generation to generation
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by NOwazobia: 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2023
Those who hates Muslims are justified
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Tetraozonaitera: 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2023
Norsemann:

[b]They would have joined Yorubas and Hausas together and leave SE and SS to have their respective countries because we’re no way alike
[/b]

Guy, you were making sense until your last sentence. I am a Christian, a Yoruba and an Obidient.
You Igbos are not better than the Hausas. You guys are uncultured and criminally minded. But to yourselves, you see yourselves as saints.
Well, even Satan sees himself bas saints too. So, I don't blame you.

I am presently out of Naija. I don't have much money to stay in a hotel so, I stay in a Hostel.

I left the formal hostel because of an Igbo roommate who left your potopoto village and village life has not left him.

This guy is wonderfully dirty. Imagine having a roommate who farts from evening to dawn none stop. Every Blessed day. I wonder what he eats.

Imagine someone who uses the toilet and never flush. In a country where water and light are constant. So annoying. The manager has complained tire.
The other day, someone was in the bathroom and he was pressed. This guy took a plastic water bottle and wee into it. He left the urine bottle at the veranda of the hostel for four days. I was the one who advised him to go and throw it into the Dustin.
I finally left the hostel for another hostel because of him.

Now, everything was going on smoothly until the third day I arrived at this new place when an Igbo guy lodged in one of the rooms again. Within two days, they were three in the room and the kind of noise they make is annoying.
An hour ago, I came in, to use the bathroom and met the bathroom used and unflushed and cigarettes buts on the floor and in the closet.
I went to report to the manager, an Igbo guy and he just went to the guys to appeal to them to go flush.
And the funniest thing is these guys are heavy spenders and with no particular job linked to them. I heard this from the manager himself.

See, Igbos are as uncultured as the Hausas. So keep your dirty mouth shut.

I am sure the SS don't want to be part of your criminal Biafra country.
Asari Dokubo has said this a thousand times.

So, O repeat. Keep your mouth shut!!
You guys lack morals.

You are not different from animals.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Babathanks(m): 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2023
Norsemann:

Is it not your forefather nnamdi azikwe first shout one Nigeria when awolowo wanted to go with we Yoruba?. Let me tell you something. Igbos is the only thing that is holding all of us together. Moreover we are all different culturally
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Rotji(m): 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2023
Gentino:
Nigeria is a funny country where an honest and truthful person will languish in prison for telling Truth while crooks, dishonest and criminals are rewarded with luxury and political power.

Woman thank God that you came out alive because many people have gone to the world beyond without committing any crime.

Have you not heard of an athlete that was jailed in Nigeria for winning a race undecided cry

This country is a real mess
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Dougad: 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2023
Nothing gets the small dick of the followers of the pedophilic Islamic son of the bîtch prophet Mohammed harder than news like this.

Stupid animals.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Dougad: 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2023
Aldol:

You started well but your last paragraph make you no different from the people you are accusing. You are worse off,hypocrite

He's 100% better than the low life animals that killed that girl and disgusting worthless bottom feeders that justified it.

No social media post by that guy will ever be worse than those actions. You no fit fool people wey get brain with that patronizing bullshît

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member / Wike Dances As G5 Governors Arrive Oyo For Makinde's Campaign / Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.