Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison (31896 Views)

Manu Soro: Over 10 Persons Have Been Killed By Stray Cows From Bauchi Market / Bauchi Prison: Gunshots As Riot Erupts At Bauchi Correctional Centre / Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Dougad: 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2023
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Machinegun91(m): 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2023
Time to sue those bastards that put her in prison.

The way Christianity some times got me weak

Let there be violent for any violent move from any religious extremist
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by regenerateman(m): 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
Nigeria is really a contrasting country where things go in opposite directions. A person was gruesomely murdered by a group of religious extremists, they have not been charged to court and a person shared video of the murder, but she was accused of inciting violence and charged to court and kept in solitary confinement for 18 months for . What a contrasting country.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by bdon123(m): 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2023
After d outcry frm her incarceration while d killers has already been released.
Useless country.d one condemning is arrested for inciting violence while d one seen on video claiming they killed her hav all been released.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
She is a hero and will forever be seen as one.

1 Like

Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Faposky95: 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2023
Norsemann:
Jailed for condemning Deborah’s brutal murder

But the killers are crying over Palestine

Anybody wey joined this country together e no go better for am

They would have joined Yorubas and Hausas together and leave SE and SS to have their respective countries because we’re no way alike

When most went to sleep ......
You kept awake...that fire if Righteousness no.matterbtge cost.
The Lord preserved you.....
Onto greater things......
Happy for your family to have their champion back.
Blessed Mam
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by stormborn28(m): 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2023
God1000:
Good news, the public outcry has forced the authorities to release her.

She must be compensated and the people responsible should be dealt with

Keep quiet there.. Terrorist. Go to Palestine
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Teeklef(m): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2023
talk2hb1:

I guess you lack absolute comprehension or your emotions is overclouding your rationale.
When are you producing your own dictionary. You think I give a fvck about that grammar your wrote up there. Abeg swerve🤘

1 Like

Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by naturefellow(m): 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2023
11doubledee:

Maybe they don't realise how pathetic they sound sometimes.
You killed an innocent girl,some of your religious members were celebrating, boldly showing their faces.
You are not condemning it .
Please tell me what could be so inciting in sharing the video of her gruesome murder.
You still jailed her for one and half years for sharing videos, not even option of fine.
The ones that really carried out the violent crime,how many has been arrested and prosecuted?
just confirmed. The chap Bellotelli ain't OK.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Quelme: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2023
Yujin:

Don't worry... Yorubas will soon get what they're looking for where we are. Just remember that you guys started it first.
for your myopic mind and cone head, everybody here na Yoruba. Hate will not kill you people.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by ogbe88(m): 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I don't support her release. Next time she will learn to act like a Roman when in Rome sad
U will die then.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I don't support her release. Next time she will learn to act like a Roman when in Rome sad

Go and rearrest her na

As if your miserable opinion counts.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Yujin(m): 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2023
Quelme:
for your myopic mind and cone head, everybody here na Yoruba. Hate will not kill you people.
It is Yorubas holding EzeNdigbo and destroying our people's properties. I don't give a f^ck who you are. Since you joined to attack the innocent EzeNdigbo, you have invited attacks to yourself. Therefore, whatever you see, take it like a man.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by hansomb: 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2023
Norsemann:

They would have joined Yorubas and Hausas together and leave SE and SS to have their respective countries because we’re no way alike
hypocrisy smells all over your mouth. Come to the North and see how Igbos and south south people are thriving among the Northerners. Most of them are not even interested in going back to the village/jungle over there. Keep deceiving your self. Seems you are a fish in a pond, explore the ocean or at least big rivers and learn.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by jogojogo: 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2023
Norsemann:

You are stupid for bringing SS and SE into your rubbish comnent
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Pauliaette(m): 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2023
Wonders shall never end,
How can someone condemning killing end up jail?
Nigeria which way naha?
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by kafeii123: 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2023
talk2hb1:
Like some people lack comprehension, they arrested her for inciting violence.
Not because she shared the truth.

Inciting which violence... did she call for people to take up arms and burn down the country?

1 Like

Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by cococandy(f): 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2023
And people hate on the easterners for wanting a separate nation. I don’t get it
Racoon:
Deborah Samuel was gruesomely killed. Her killers were well known fanatics who gleefully made videos and post on the social media. They were greatly helped to escaped justice because they have highly connected biased and bigoted fellow fanatics in govt.

But her defenders who advocated for justice to be done are incarcerated to add salt to injury. So much injustice in the warped contraption of a country.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Quelme: 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2023
Yujin:

It is Yorubas holding EzeNdigbo and destroying our people's properties. I don't give a f^ck who you are. Since you joined to attack the innocent EzeNdigbo, you have invited attacks to yourself. Therefore, whatever you see, take it like a man.
Innocent EzeNdigoat indeed. Abeg shift.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Formation10: 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2023
Christians are too cold to the Muslims just imagine the people that kill her that was suppose to b in jail are in Street walking freely why innocent woman b put in jail for saying the truth any body that involves in sending this innocent woman to jail will never go unpunished even it they to their children will face it in Jesus name
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by mamaafrik(m): 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
GOTVee:
you are a mumu
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Ghostagain: 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2023
Available9:

The same people who supported Putin when he invaded Ukraine are the same people condemning Israel
Ukraine was trying to do to russo-ukrainians what Israel is doing to Palestinians. If you don't support genocide, then you would naturally be in Russia's side and Palestinian side. Russia is like Palestine but with a strong military and nuclear bombs.

By the way, what Israel is doing to Palestine is what other Europeans were doing to southafricans and there again, Russia (USSR) was on the right side of history while the USA and the west were supporting apartheid.

During the colonial era, while the west was busy committing genocide in Africa, Russia was supporting Africa.

The western propaganda have made people like you their mental slaves.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by manable(m): 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2023
It is well with her the nation did not hate the truth the northerners hate the truth
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Melagros(m): 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2023
JASONjnr:
The day these people will discover nairaland and how we condemn their religion, they will ask the senate to shut it down. ...
I dey tell you my brother
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Available9: 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2023
Ghostagain:

Ukraine was trying to do to russo-ukrainians what Israel is doing to Palestinians. If you don't support genocide, then you would naturally be in Russia's side and Palestinian side. Russia is like Palestine but with a strong military and nuclear bombs.

By the way, what Israel is doing to Palestine is what other Europeans were doing to southafricans and there again, Russia (USSR) was on the right side of history while the USA and the west were supporting apartheid.

During the colonial era, while the west was busy committing genocide in Africa, Russia was supporting Africa.

The western propaganda have made people like you their mental slaves.

When you are ready to talk about HAMAS let me know
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Ghostagain: 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2023
Available9:

When you are ready to talk about HAMAS let me know
Hamas is your headache, stoping genocide is humanity's obligation.
When you're ready to join humanity and stand against ethnic cleansing and colonisation, let me know.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Available9: 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2023
Ghostagain:

Hamas is your headache, stoping genocide is humanity's obligation.

How do you feel when you sympathize with terrorists?

This link below is an earlier post on nairaland that made front page... let's talk about it... charity begins from home...you kept mute to the one happening in your backyard...but travel to Gaza to sympathize with terrorists...

https://www.nairaland.com/7935899/bandits-killed-over-750-civilians

Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Ghostagain: 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2023
Available9:

How do you feel when you sympathize with terrorists?
1. Sympathising with terrorists. 😂🤡
The IDF and Israeli government are a super terrorist organisation compared to Hamas.😂
Unless you do not measure them with the same yardstick.
The creation of Israel itself on Palestinian lands is basically the same as what Isis did recently in Iraq and Syria.
2. Stay on topic
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Available9: 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2023
Ghostagain:

1. Sympathising with terrorists. 😂🤡
The IDF and Israeli government are a super terrorist organisation compared to Hamas.😂
Unless you do not measure them with the same yardstick.
The creation of Israel itself on Palestinian lands is basically the same as what Isis did recently in Iraq and Syria.
2. Stay on topic

This is the topic

Rhoda Jatau regains freedom from Bauchi prison

But I know you are not happy with the news ... main while, death to all terrorists

1 Like

Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Paramount01(m): 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2023
Norsemann:

Even the south south can't join the East.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Ghostagain: 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2023
Available9:

This is the topic

Rhoda Jatau regains freedom from Bauchi prison

But I know you are not happy with the news ... main while, death to all terrorists
Nope, that is the "topic" of the thread, but that is not what I was discussing in my comment which you replied. That is not the topic of my conversation with you. Do not confuse everything young man.
So, once again, stay on topic.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison by Available9: 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2023
Ghostagain:

Nope, that is the "topic" of the thread, but that is not what I was discussing in my comment which you replied. That is not the topic of my conversation with you. Do not confuse everything young man.

You can create another thread to sympathize with terrorists....Focus on the topic, and why don't you want to comment on the topic ? You don't like the news ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" / APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries / House Of Reps halts motion seeking to stop Fuel Price Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.