Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,945 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ (12181 Views)

Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku / Imagine Ooo, TMZ Newes Called Our Nigerian Ankara Ugly...lets Make Them Pay / Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by stagger: 11:46am On Nov 01, 2011
Everyone knows she loves black d[i]i[/i]ck.

The whole marriage thing was just a stunt make e no dey like say na only her sisters dey married.

Personally, I don't give 2 damns about them. They are spoilt kids.
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2011
PR stunt!
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Nkemika(f): 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2011
no one should should build their own personal life with these, cuz they are obviously making money, keeping us entertained, shei all man wanted the marriage not to last before, so this is is , not surprised after all d guy is 26 years, woman 31, age is nothing but a number, yeah right grin

no intimacy in the marriage all along, keeping distance, famous for nothing
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Nkemika(f): 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2011
everywhere i turn to , kim file for divorce, gosh she is even famous more dan some president in a country, question is, famous for what self, dat we wont drink water and drop cup ehhhhhhhhhhhhh, na wa oh, she is really running the world or her world and for those paying to attend wedding or see video, so pathetic fellows, shei aint a God or even close to one, all d best thou in wat she does well,
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by gascoign1(m): 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2011
Rubbish!
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Natasha2(f): 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2011
hmm i'm not surprised I expected it  cheesy
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Demdem(m): 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2011
Kardashian family _______ashian family_____ashieee family.
Useless set of people.
And to even think that some regards them as rolemodels. Thumbs up to Obama who claims he won't allow his daughters to keep up with the kardashians.
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by denzel2009: 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2011
Dang, she beat my estimated time of divorce. I predicted 60 days!

If Kris is smart, I expect him to have made a se[i]x[/i] tape.
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Outstrip(f): 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2011
I am the only one in the world that does not think it was a fraud I guess. She got caught up in the moment and she is also just clueless as to what marriage means. there is no possible way that you can end a marriage in 72 days and claim that you exhausted all options to make it work. I just think she realized she could not control the situation like everything else in her life that is scheduled to the second and she decided to bale. Marriage is not for kids and this woman has proved that again.
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by nnaboo(f): 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2011
what nonsense marriage sef?, it was another means of making money for the kadarshians. Greedy lots. come to think of it, did she spend a dime of her own money on the wedding? was everything not dashed her? on top of it, she sold the wedding pix for millions.
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by tushbobo(m): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2011
this is all planned.kim always looks for silly excuses to give.that was how she was passin d blame on her mother for wantin her to pose for playboy after posin nude in front of d cameras.the truth is its no big deal but she shud stop thinkin she s so smart.well u can keep entertainin me kim till d next few years when u clock 40 years.then younger girls will take up from there.its ur time so enjoyyy
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Idowuogbo(f): 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2011
Kai Kardashians are money making ventures it was obvious it will happen.Imagine for her to even decide to keep her name if i b man i go provoke give d all production nonsenseeeeee angry angry angry angry
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by jle(f): 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2011
Why am i not surprised? I knew the wedding was all a sham,pity the poor kris and this her second divorce.
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by omamokta: 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2011
This is part of the reality show they indulge in. Besides i ve never been a fan of reality shows talk more of Kim kardashian show i can't learn a damn from.
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2011
Crazy Couple

thou I enjoyed watching Kim Kardashian kitty wit Ray J, that's how I knew her and became her FAN!
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Konjour(m): 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2011
Its somehow strange i'v not seen anyone not giving her stick for her short marriage. They got fed up of each other but there will always

a nairaland member who lives in their bedroom and will try to abuse/convince us into believing KK was perfect,but it was the guy that

was a dunce. Something tells me that KK nairaland PR poster will still show up soon.

Anyways,i had a bet of a year with someone,and i thought i was being silly i wasn't wishing them a "happily ever after".

Turns out i wasn't. But damn it,Betfred/Williams Hill need to start raising bets for the length of celebrity marriages.

Who knows i could win a couple grand. undecided cool
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by barika2011(m): 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2011
kim kardashian na big time ashiiiii, she loves black d*ck,so that marriage no go last, grin grin grin grin
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by manny4life(m): 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2011
P.o.r.n star + dumb jock = waste of time and energy  embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by dayokanu(m): 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2011
The guy go double her in size, How she dey cope?
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2011
Can somebody open a thread on the real housewives and basketball wives show that's on (juicy stuff grin) ? I think new york will start soon and bb wives LA is on thanks.
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Tricici(f): 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2011
I am not surprised. Kim is a gross joke. the worst part is dat teen girls are looking at her & 'want to b like Kim'
Good for her,d divorce will trigger drama & bring more cash thru her reality tv. she means tight business o
#TotalFoolishness
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Xionez(m): 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2011
baby-boy:

Are they going to return the money they got from Hello Mag and other media outlet that publicized their marriage around the world?

Exactly what i thought when i read this online. She made cool cash from all the glitz and show. $2 millie after tax shocked
I wonder if the poor guy benefited from it seeing that he signed a per-nuptial agreement and all that. That woman is really a smart ar.se.
Im also sure that she will make those foolish media bid heavily for a copy of the divorce documents and a separate bid for an exclusive on why SHE dumped the poor guy, and another on how she is came to carry his 'child', and another on how she is moving on, and another. . . . Like someone said, they dont call it 'Keeping up with the Kardashains' for nothing. grin

And while this is going on, they will just shun the poor guy and leave him out in the rain to lick his wounds.
Omo, the slogan for that family is 'Everything is just business, no matter the actions' cool

Lemar should better watch out, its only a matter of time wink

EDIT: By the way, which celeb currently holds the record of longest and which holds shortest marriage?!
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by AfroBlue(m): 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2011
MTO SUPER-WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Reggie Bush Told Kim . . . NO SEX . . . Unless She Files To DIVORCE Kris Humprhies!!!

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/52083/mto-super-world-exclusive-reggie-bush-told-kim-no-sex-unless-she-files-to-divorce-kris-humprhies.html

Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Outstrip(f): 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2011
LMAO at people saying "poor Chris Humphries". Geez. There are reports that he was cheating the whole time. At least that is what the guy from radaronline said on CNN last night. Poor Guy indeed. Do you really think he made no money from this? You cannot be that gullible
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by anonymous6(f): 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2011
Xionez:

EDIT: By the way, which celeb currently holds the record of longest and which holds shortest marriage?!

Top ten longest Hollywood marriages

http://www.yourtango.com/20087902/top-ten-longest-hollywood-marriages

Top ten Shortest Hollywood marriages- It has been mentioned by TMZ that Kim Kardashian will be updated to the list
http://www.pdviz.com/top-ten-shortest-hollywood-marriages
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2011/10/31/shortest_celebrity_marriages.DTL
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by eva4(f): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2011
teeid:

kim is fast becoming a joke#shame.

Chic has always been a joke lipsrsealed
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Opusdeii(f): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2011
I think the reason I am annoyed with Kim, is that she "falls in love" like every six months. She needs to go on a man diet. It is hard to take a person's relationship seriously when they are "in love" with a new person every other day.

In the show, Clouhe (spelling?), still had pictures of Kim's ex in her house, and she told Kim, "I am tired of getting attached to these guys only to have you break up with them a few months later." Even Kim's family didn't take Kim seriously, how can the rest of us? Kim just needs to get her head out of the clouds and stop being so desparate to be with a man. Nothing good comes out of desparation.

I personally can't relate to anything Kim is going through. I don't know if it was a publicity stunt or Kim is just quick to rush into things, but either way it is not good. I could care less about her love life. It effects mine in no way.
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Revolva(m): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2011
I have said it Kim Kardashian is a LovePeddler, remebe rhow the black bulls bleeped her, and may be Ray J left his dick inn her , am sure Kris hump, white boy, bleeped her and kim saw his dick was small.Once you go black you cant go back, Kim, is just a LovePeddler for black men
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by pslm23(f): 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2011
Adapted from Nicholas Kristof: So Kim Kardashian is getting a divorce, 72 days after a wedding that is variously reported to have cost $10 million or more. Just to put that in perspective, that sum could have built 200 schools in Nigeria for kids who desperately want an education, or buy 500,000 wheelchairs + build a Reproductive health facility for badly deformed women who are polio survivors crawling on their knees and stomach and have to make a choice between riding in a wheelchair and putting food on their table, Then Kardashian could have helped transform the world, not just entertain it, And the schools and facility would have lasted incomparably longer than her marriage,

Word!
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2011
$10 million wedding failed in 72 days , hmn! nice one
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by realvenc: 11:42pm On Nov 01, 2011
This is all BULLSHIT. The whole Marriage and every other thing about her.
Guess she will sell her soul to hell for some bucks too.
Re: Kim Kardashian File For Divorce - TMZ by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2011
They did sign a prenup that will serve to protect their respective wealth if things don't last until death do them part. He does not receive anything. In essence, kim and all her assets are protected. And guess what? Kris drew up the prenup.
Now with a prenup like that, this whole drama was somewhat expected. The entire thing is bullshit. The Kardashians are real attention seekers. They are game to anything that can place their names in the headlines.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Brand Influencer Clinton Nwosu Seals Deal With Avrum Apartment / Beverly Naya Denies Dating Uti Nwachukwu / Top Ten Richest Families In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.