Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Why Most Men Of 21st Century Do Not Last In Bed Even After Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Men Of 21st Century Do Not Last In Bed Even After Marriage (699 Views)

She Told Me How She Had Had S3x On My Matrimonial Bed, & Even Sent Me Photos / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Men Of 21st Century Do Not Last In Bed Even After Marriage by Gmone: 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2023
The link between pre-marital sexual experiences and sexual performance after marriage has long been a subject of interest and concern. Stories of individuals experiencing difficulties in the bedroom after a history of multiple partners raise questions about the potential ramifications. Let's explore the possible reasons behind this phenomenon.

Physical and Psychological Factors:

Repeated exposure to sexual encounters may lead to desensitization, affecting arousal patterns and response.
Psychological factors like guilt, anxiety, or performance pressure due to past experiences can influence current sexual functioning.

Excessive Dependency on Enhancers:
Relying on sexual enhancers or substances to prolong intercourse can lead to dependence.
Overuse or reliance on such aids might affect natural arousal and performance without them.

Expectation vs. Reality:
Pre-marital encounters, often casual and focused on physical pleasure, differ from the emotional intimacy in a marital relationship.
Unrealistic expectations built on previous experiences might hinder the natural flow of intimacy in a committed partnership.

Mismanagement of Sexual Energy:
Continuous expenditure of sexual energy in multiple relationships might lead to fatigue or a decreased libido over time.
Saving or redirecting this energy for a committed relationship might prove challenging post-marriage.

Unhealthy lifestyle habits developed during periods of multiple partners can persist, impacting overall health and sexual well-being after marriage.
Poor physical health resulting from past lifestyle choices may contribute to sexual difficulties.

Ad; Do you wish to be a fractional or full owner of properties in the USA, UK and Dubai? Look no further reach out to
https://barnabasuche.com/real-estate-investment-and-properties-sales/
Re: Why Most Men Of 21st Century Do Not Last In Bed Even After Marriage by finallybusy: 11:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
Back in my day, the sky was blue.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Men Of 21st Century Do Not Last In Bed Even After Marriage by Gmone: 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2023
finallybusy:
Back in my day, the sky was blue.

Okay
Re: Why Most Men Of 21st Century Do Not Last In Bed Even After Marriage by Magnoliaa(f): 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2023
Luminouz, come and read and learn before it's too late.

Abo oro la n so fun omoluabi...
Re: Why Most Men Of 21st Century Do Not Last In Bed Even After Marriage by luminouz(m): 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Luminouz, come and read and learn before it's too late.

Abo oro la n so fun omoluabi...

I have never had any problems with performance. But it's sweet that you are thinking of me sha.๐Ÿ™„

Omokekere ara e.... Oro oko ati obo lo n jo e loju. Shioorrrr
Re: Why Most Men Of 21st Century Do Not Last In Bed Even After Marriage by dkidd: 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2023
Super story. If you're good ur good and if ur bad work on getting better. Apart from those who use and depend on different sexual enhancement to perform ur rest theories na bulaba. The more u knack the more u keep getting good at it. Na experience be the code. It's why virgin guys mostly find it hard to perform well after marriage because they're clueless most especially if the girl is a novice too. Once preeq touch soft laps akamu done spill everywhere but as an experienced man u know when to apply pre-intimacy, how to set and increase her tempo, what to say and how to say it as u touch places, how to position and reposition ur wife and how to even set her on fire before u come home. It takes experience bro no come here come dey ๐Ÿงข. Besides no be every time person dey engage in premarital sex. Like this for almost four months I never near woman sef although sometimes agro dey hold me to just put call but I dey fight am steady. Na like next week I go change oil as em done due and this new babe dey my neck like whom dem send so. Those psychological factors or performance wahala fit come with sickness and old age for some people but it has nothing to do with premarital sex bro

(1) (Reply)

Girls And Photo Lab / Is It Right / Guys What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.