Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,178 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

She Told Me How She Had Had S3x On My Matrimonial Bed, & Even Sent Me Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me How She Had Had S3x On My Matrimonial Bed, & Even Sent Me Photos (1103 Views)

Why Most Men Of 21st Century Do Not Last In Bed Even After Marriage / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Told Me How She Had Had S3x On My Matrimonial Bed, & Even Sent Me Photos by Beniam: 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
I will never forget that name for as long as I live. And I do not pray to ever come

across anyone with that name for the rest of my life. Because all that name rings for me is pain, sorrow, betrayal, and heartbreak.
When the hurricane called
Ashiedu blew through our lives, JJ and I had been married for just about 2 years, but had been a couple for 12 years. In my very first year at UNN (Enugu campus), I had become captivated by this good looking Lagos boy, who also had been captivated by me. We had fallen in love very quickly, and very hard…and had been more than just lovers. He quickly became the older brother I wished I had, my father-figure (especially considering I didn’t have a good relationship with mine), my confidant, and my best friend (yes, unseating Chidera!). Even as my weight kept piling on, he had eyes only for me. I was the center of his life, and everyone in school, and even beyond, knew how tight our bond was.........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/10/men-she-told-me-how-she-had-had-s3x-on.html

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Thinks My Girlfriend Is Not Wife Material / Christmas Giveaways Here! Solve This Riddle And Win 5000 / The Money Slave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.