Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Shege Pro Max Reaches Nigerians In UK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shege Pro Max Reaches Nigerians In UK (4589 Views)

Sultan Rubbishes "Operation Shege Ka Fasa" Outfit / Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) / Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shege Pro Max Reaches Nigerians In UK by DaTruths: 10:51am On Dec 10, 2023
Benwallt:

Na u go Kpai

Immortal, then you go suffer forever. Tinubu forever

1 Like

Re: Shege Pro Max Reaches Nigerians In UK by SSFeedsNigeria: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2023
Ballmer:
You have no idea what hate jealousy n bigotry as done to many of this foolish curse ipob igbos.

Most of you bigot yorobers don’t know how despicable you sound. Where exactly did the op insinuate that he Igbo? Yet you called him Igbo and went ahead to start cursing your generations in the name of cursing them.

Foolish bigots with their holier than thou hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Shege Pro Max Reaches Nigerians In UK by TopBanter: 10:54am On Dec 10, 2023
seborrhic:

I am one advocate of dealing harshly with purveyors of fake news.It's becoming rampant and because nland is a faceless forum people feel they can forge any crap,post it and nothing will happen to them.
If it's not done,very soon people would just wake up,find one person or organisation image to tarnish or even cause a national uproar,simply over a news that is fake.

Thank you. Truly annoying. That is how that crazy “Buhari is dead and replaced by Jubrin from Sudan” fake news gained so much traction that Nigerians became the bit of jokes.

Our fellow Africans were mocking us on their various forums all because a group in Nigeria were desperate to use nationally-damaging fake news to fight the President of the day.

There really should be more severe and immediate action against fake news in Nigeria before such will soon do serious damage in the hands of those desperate to trigger anarchy, chaos, coups, bloody uprising and destruction everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Shege Pro Max Reaches Nigerians In UK by Ballmer: 11:13am On Dec 10, 2023
The mistake you foolish Igbo make is thinking one as to talk about Igbo before you fools can be insulted.

When you fools maligned disparaged Fulani Hausa Yoruba for the past 8 years do you wait on the topic being about them before insulting them ? Can you see how your foolish Igbo father no get sense now.

I can insult your father at anytime I desire n as for being a bigot out of the ten commandments thou shall not be a bigot is not one I own being a bigot n most especially hating foolish igbos like you n the OP with my full chest. To hate you igbos give me triple the job igbos derive when you insult Fulani Tinubu or Buhari now you Igbo father can rot in the deepest part of hell over my choice.

SSFeedsNigeria:

Most of you bigot yorobers don’t know how despicable you sound. Where exactly did the op insinuate that he Igbo? Yet you called him Igbo and went ahead to start cursing your generations in the name of cursing them.

Foolish bigots with their holier than thou hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Shege Pro Max Reaches Nigerians In UK by TUANKU(m): 11:27am On Dec 10, 2023
thelegend1:
As the economy continues to bite harder without any clear plan by the current administration to offer "renewed hope", the effects has now reached Nigerians in the diaspora.

- Earlier this month, UK reached a deal to repatriate asylum seekers back to Rwanda.
- Canada put embargo on Post graduate studies and increased proof of funds to $20,000 (over N20m)
- Now UK is gearing up to repatriate Nigerian students due to late payment of fees.

Mind you, in UK you can only work about 4 hours on student visa. So some people are still dependent on forex inflow from 9ja.
And this current govt is creating an artificial scarcity and backlog in forex payments...which is inevitably leading to companies winding down operations.
You work 20 hours a week with student visa not 4 hours.

1 Like

Re: Shege Pro Max Reaches Nigerians In UK by thelegend1(m): 11:33am On Dec 10, 2023
TUANKU:

You work 20 hours a week with student visa not 4 hours.

Pls read my post again carefully without prejudice.

I said 4 hours and never said it was weekly.

Common deductive reasoning will let you know that 4hrs x 5 working days = 20 hours weekly!
Re: Shege Pro Max Reaches Nigerians In UK by missjekyll: 11:35am On Dec 10, 2023
You did state that you are there primarily to study. You ve been given unlimited hours to study which is your primary purpose.
People on a work visa have unlimited work hours and are not allowed to study.

If your aim was to work, why are you still on a student visa? Why not switch?
Blazebond:

Twenty hours a week is shit,it is nothing,the bills are piling up over for our Nigerian students there and for those that didn't go with dependants it is triple hard,life there is currently at maximum choke and it ain't funny anymore.

1 Like

Re: Shege Pro Max Reaches Nigerians In UK by SSFeedsNigeria: 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2023
Look at this coward skull miner. You Yorubas are the most primitive and foolish set of people in Nigeria. After voting a corrupt drug lord, most of you now practice cannibalism and skull mining.

Your father must have been a very dumb fool to give birth to a worthless thing like you.

Tribe of primitive 🐖 🐷 🐽 living in slums.

Ballmer:
The mistake you foolish Igbo make is thinking one as to talk about Igbo before you fools can be insulted.

When you fools maligned disparaged Fulani Hausa Yoruba for the past 8 years do you wait on the topic being about them before insulting them ? Can you see how your foolish Igbo father no get sense now.

I can insult your father at anytime I desire n as for being a bigot out of the ten commandments thou shall not be a bigot is not one I own being a bigot n most especially hating foolish igbos like you n the OP with my full chest. To hate you igbos give me triple the job igbos derive when you insult Fulani Tinubu or Buhari now you Igbo father can rot in the deepest part of hell over my choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shege Pro Max Reaches Nigerians In UK by Ballmer: 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2023
This you wailing never reach, if you like declare Yoruba as worse them primitive, the Koko is we hate you foolish souls with passion n soon enough flogging of your foolish tribesmen will be taking place all over Yoruba land.

You can rot in the deepest part hell with your Igbo father.

SSFeedsNigeria:
Look at this coward skull miner. You Yorubas are the most primitive and foolish set of people in Nigeria. After voting a corrupt drug lord, most of you now practice cannibalism and skull mining.

Your father must have been a very dumb fool to give birth to a worthless thing like you.

Tribe of primitive 🐖 🐷 🐽 living in slums.

1 Like

Re: Shege Pro Max Reaches Nigerians In UK by stacyadams: 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2023
TopBanter:

What do you do with 'tired when faced with serious problems? How useful is being 'tired when existentialist challenges stares you in the face?

I don't have an issue with Nigerians being frustrated and angry but we cannot turn into toddlers, with no capacity to think, because of the situation on ground.

We should take a mature, realistic, pragmatic and problem-solving outlook to our current reality.

Tinubu's Government is 6 months old. For all Nigeria's problems,that has accumulated iver decades, he is the only President showing the bravery to initiate fundamental reforms that will position Nigeria on the path of sustenable growth and development.

It is worth giving him our support for at least a year to see if he can deliver.
Continue
Re: Shege Pro Max Reaches Nigerians In UK by ipadeola91057: 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2023
Top notch sarcasmTop notch sarcasm...
Re: Shege Pro Max Reaches Nigerians In UK by 234daniel2010(m): 5:56pm On Dec 10, 2023
Which of the rubbish reform can point that is working or has improved the economy?
The cost of food and local items keep increasing, economy is getting worst by the day and companies are shutting down.

Because of tribalism you don’t want to call a spade, a spade. Keep lying to your self.

Tinubu is enriching his friends and all does that helped him rig the election, while you and your family waiting for palliative.

TopBanter:

What do you do with 'tired when faced with serious problems? How useful is being 'tired when existentialist challenges stares you in the face?

I don't have an issue with Nigerians being frustrated and angry but we cannot turn into toddlers, with no capacity to think, because of the situation on ground.

We should take a mature, realistic, pragmatic and problem-solving outlook to our current reality.

Tinubu's Government is 6 months old. For all Nigeria's problems,that has accumulated iver decades, he is the only President showing the bravery to initiate fundamental reforms that will position Nigeria on the path of sustenable growth and development.

It is worth giving him our support for at least a year to see if he can deliver.

1 Like

Re: Shege Pro Max Reaches Nigerians In UK by Chiefpriestt: 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2023
socialmediaman:
Why are they wasting money in the UK? Imagine they had remained in Nigeria and donated the money to FG. We would've used it to sponsor more delegates than China at COP28 and made history grin
If this is not sacarsm then you're a nincompoop for making such comment
Re: Shege Pro Max Reaches Nigerians In UK by Error401: 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2023
Lol, envy go kill u lass lass.

thelegend1:
As the economy continues to bite harder without any clear plan by the current administration to offer "renewed hope", the effects has now reached Nigerians in the diaspora.

- Earlier this month, UK reached a deal to repatriate asylum seekers back to Rwanda.
- Canada put embargo on Post graduate studies and increased proof of funds to $20,000 (over N20m)
- Now UK is gearing up to repatriate Nigerian students due to late payment of fees.

Mind you, in UK you can only work about 4 hours on student visa. So some people are still dependent on forex inflow from 9ja.
And this current govt is creating an artificial scarcity and backlog in forex payments...which is inevitably leading to companies winding down operations.
Re: Shege Pro Max Reaches Nigerians In UK by Error401: 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2023
Lol, 4 hours to work ? You dont know what youa re saying at all!

thelegend1:

Re: Shege Pro Max Reaches Nigerians In UK by Shelter100(f): 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2023
Error401:

I'm shocked at the dismal comprehension level here. He said 4 hours daily which still arrives at 20 hours weekly. How hard is this?
Re: Shege Pro Max Reaches Nigerians In UK by Error401: 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2023
He never specified and didn't take into cognizance the students who came with dependents who had the chance to work full time, the students on scholarships and those who had access to student loans. Not everyone out there is suffering and you don't have to discourage people from migrating

Shelter100:

I'm shocked at the dismal comprehension level here. He said 4 hours daily which still arrives at 20 hours weekly. How hard is this?
Re: Shege Pro Max Reaches Nigerians In UK by thelegend1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2023
Error401:
Lol, envy go kill u lass lass.

I don't suffer fools...
Re: Shege Pro Max Reaches Nigerians In UK by thelegend1(m): 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2023
Error401:

Read to understand. 4hrs is your daily allotment on student visa per working day.

You obviously haven't been to UK legally.
Re: Shege Pro Max Reaches Nigerians In UK by Error401: 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2023
lol, just dey play
thelegend1:

Read to understand. 4hrs is your daily allotment on student visa per working day.

You obviously haven't been to UK legally.
Re: Shege Pro Max Reaches Nigerians In UK by thelegend1(m): 11:18pm On Dec 10, 2023
Error401:
lol, just dey play

Seems that's the best a faceless coward like you can do. I usually don't join issues with Gen Z like you but I have time since it's a holiday period.

Read through the thread and see the difference between intelligent responses and yours.
Re: Shege Pro Max Reaches Nigerians In UK by gabbytabby: 3:23am On Dec 11, 2023
Enemies of Nigeria and jealousies of diasporas full ground.

Stop the lies.

thelegend1:

Re: Shege Pro Max Reaches Nigerians In UK by jara: 3:40am On Dec 11, 2023
A fool and his money nko, will soon part.

Spending like a drunken sailor. Central Bank foreign reserves that should have been invested for youth development, education and infrastructure to enable startup of basic needs at home

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Support Of James Ibori / Despite All The "silly" Arguments Daily, What Has Nairaland Contributed To Naija / Deltans Attack Shell For Selling OMLs And Not Consulting Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.