Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records (20624 Views)

Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) / Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari / Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by edgecution(m): 6:12am On Dec 10, 2023
Mordecai:
angry

Atiku is 100% right.

They had a plethora of options in getting and verifying the documents requested.

All the documents they talked about, are in the public domain, with INEC, and the the bomboklaats could get them with a simple FOI request, and then move on to verify them.

They did none of that, but rushed to publish a sensational report on Atiku.

Atiku did not write to Tinubu to provide his results. He simply took what Tinubu submitted to the public, and went to verify. Tinubu actively began blocking the verification efforts which led Atiku to court, and the rest is history.

The report by PT is shameful. That's not journalism.

But Atiku does not have a Bachelors degree. How did he jump to Masters degree?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by Putindbutt: 6:15am On Dec 10, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

u have brain but it is Jez havin weight & occupyin space 4 nothin...

They have pointed out to u where u can get all d info u need plus dey are not using d court to block ur access, but u chose to ronu ur senses away instead!

Shame!
You think the institutions would release the records without his permission?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by Dchair2: 6:20am On Dec 10, 2023
Dreal1247:
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. Entitlement mentality has beclouded some people from seeing issues from the right perspective.

Really? Why don't they simply follow the same route Atiku followed if truly the agenda was to verify his results and not for a foolish agenda! The schools the man claimed to attend is out there in public domain, and what he submitted to INEC can easily be sourced which certificates can be sent to the institutions he claimed to attend for verification isn't it?
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by naturefellow(m): 6:20am On Dec 10, 2023
emmabest2000:
Lol
everyth isn't about winning or losing. When you begin to act critically, you wouldn't be posting like kid.
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by Fearyourcreator: 6:28am On Dec 10, 2023
Ahmeduana:

For this statement you made it shows how some people are ignorants of Muslims names, did you know that anyone in Islam call Abubakar is also Sadiq or someone answering Khadija is also call kubura just as a person answering Halima she also called Sadiya
Was it supposed to be different in documents... Nawa for you sef .. na same spellings
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by FireUpNow(m): 6:32am On Dec 10, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

u have brain but it is Jez havin weight & occupyin space 4 nothin...

They have pointed out to u where u can get all d info u need plus dey are not using d court to block ur access, but u chose to ronu ur senses away instead!

Shame!

It's a free world and you choose to put yourself in a one side thinking faculty. What applies to Atiku applies to you. I won't use foul language on you
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by 7arrows: 6:44am On Dec 10, 2023
Ceenachi:
I don't know when these people will show a level of intelligence in their thinking. Atiku went to the US and obtained the certificate Tinubu claims he has. What APC needs to do is to approach WAEC to obtain his original certificate and take him to court like he did to Tinubu. Ranting on social media I think will not help them.

APC and co. should know that Nigerians can't be fooled by any. At the moment they should be thinking about how they will defend the shame they brought on Nigerians rather than managing shameless thinking they will cause a distraction.

Sometimes I wonder if APC thinks Nigerians are as daft and stu-pidd as they are.
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by 7arrows: 6:46am On Dec 10, 2023
Mordecai:
angry

Atiku is 100% right.

They had a plethora of options in getting and verifying the documents requested.

All the documents they talked about, are in the public domain, with INEC, and the the bomboklaats could get them with a simple FOI request, and then move on to verify them.

Atiku did not write to Tinubu to provide his results. He simply took what Tinubu submitted to the public, and went to verify. Tinubu actively began blocking the verification efforts which led Atiku to court, and the rest is history.

Why asking him for the documents when they can request from the originating institution. APC think say we no get brain 🧠 like them and their so called leaders.
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by peculiar2233: 6:50am On Dec 10, 2023
Funflipper:
Now is the time for Atiku to be exposed. He must explain why his waec certificate has no date on it.
Mumu just go to waec and verify, very simple. But why are APC supporters so dump like this bayi. Ori gbogbo yin sa ti buru
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by 7arrows: 6:53am On Dec 10, 2023
Bobby4090:
Premium Times should be exact on whose record they want. Is it records for Atiku Abubakar? or Saddiq/Sadiq Abubakar?. It's obvious that Atiku Abubakar has no known academic record but a certain Saddiq Abubakar whom they now claimed metamorphosised to Atiku Abubakar has some crude primary and secondary school records.
My question is, how can a man be born Atiku, then changed his name to Sadiq which is on his certificate, then after school changed back again to Atiku. Is he a masquerade? Who is fooling who?

Sometimes I wonder how much you guys are paid to defend the endless lies of the APC government on this platform? You come out openly to call black white and you are proud about it. You must be shameless, you and all the so called SAN surrounding your government. You all have no conscience and finally it's a shame that you have sold your soul to the devil because of money and personal interest. It's well with you all.
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by 7arrows: 6:54am On Dec 10, 2023
duality:
Did PT report the developments on the certificate issues of Tinubu? Did they share their opinion on the Chicago court depositions? Did they report about the issue of "irreparable damage" as claimed by Tinubu,if his details are released ?

They didn't even interrogate sufficiently the issues as it relates to Tinubu.

If they have issues with Atiku's credentials, they should state it or they should just shut up and get out!

Very correct. Tell them o. Witch hunting PT
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by LeoDeKing: 6:58am On Dec 10, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
angry LeoDeKing, yarimo, Raskimonojendor, Obaofaba, dodada, Onionbandit, omenka. Roboto11, grin sad make una come see the face of baba GBAJUE ONIJIBITI grin
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by LibraKing: 7:00am On Dec 10, 2023
FireUpNow:
Atiku has no reason whatsoever to attack anyone for this because this is exactly what he used against his political rival, president Bola Ahmed Tinubu. So he should therefore present his academic records simple and short. Do to others what you want me to do for you. I dey laugh 😆😃
Present it to who exactly , PT is acting mischievous. Atiku has his records in public domain, go and get it from inec and verify it. If you care , you write to schools for more info.
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by adecz: 7:13am On Dec 10, 2023
There are no existing pictures of Tinubu,
as a youth with primary, secondary or any
school mates in Nigeria❗️❗️❗️😮😮😮😮

Did Tinubu drop from the sky like Oduduwa
his ancestor or him die from somewhere
come star life afresh in Nigeria..

Even for the Chicago sef, apart from his
suspicious picture in the student year book,
he has no campus pictures of himself as a
student in the premises of the university
or with fellow undergraduate students❗️😐😐
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by Lifestone(m): 7:15am On Dec 10, 2023
JudasNaKarrot:
Mumu, did you read what you wrote? Your president's documents which he submitted were taken to where he claimed he recieved them for verification. PrickMium Times should also do same to Atiku, and not coming to social media to spew thrash.
What about investigative journalism, is this how it is done?
All these brown envelopes journalism won't rest.
You lack manners. Why can't you make your points without been abusive and rude. You can keep your opinion to yourself.
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by Globad(f): 7:17am On Dec 10, 2023
Mordecai:
angry

Atiku is 100% right.

Really?

Just really?

I don't know what Nigerians want!
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by bigiyaro(m): 7:20am On Dec 10, 2023
This is where APC rats will be spending taxpayer's money, on what basis are they requesting for his academic records? Is he owning dia father? Or he is a public office holder? He should sue for private disturbance. This will further amplify and shade more light on the master forger's saga.
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by badoh(m): 7:23am On Dec 10, 2023
Ceenachi:
I don't know when these people will show a level of intelligence in their thinking. Atiku went to the US and obtained the certificate Tinubu claims he has. What APC needs to do is to approach WAEC to obtain his original certificate and take him to court like he did to Tinubu. Ranting on social media I think will not help them.

APC and co. should know that Nigerians can't be fooled by any. At the moment they should be thinking about how they will defend the shame they brought on Nigerians rather than managing shameless thinking they will cause a distraction.
What concerns APC here? Premium times is the one that wants to unravel Atiku's academic record.
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by Kingozymandias(m): 7:26am On Dec 10, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
angry LeoDeKing, yarimo, Raskimonojendor, Obaofaba, dodada, Onionbandit, omenka. Roboto11, grin sad make una come see the face of baba GBAJUE ONIJIBITI grin

The kafir known as Leodeking and omenka are the same person he has many accounts he uses here
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by Nonsoco80(m): 7:28am On Dec 10, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
Peter Pandora Obituary should also be exposed
Mad man is here, welcome
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by LeoDeKing: 7:30am On Dec 10, 2023
Kingozymandias:

The kafir known as Leodeking and omenka are the same person he has many accounts he uses here
Mynd44 nlfpmod dominique Mukina2 lalasticlala seun

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by Elsueno: 7:33am On Dec 10, 2023
DeepSight:

A person who went to the lengths Atiku went to regarding Tinubu's academic records should be willing to volunteer his own without waiting for anyone to have to start interrogating academic institutions. He should have an "i have nothing to hide, here are copies of my documents, enjoy" attitude. That is the only way to show himself different from the one he so strenuously persecuted.

Now
grin very true, but if I were atiku I would also not make this easy for anybody lmao cheesy, if any entity wants to do amebo on any of my certificates can MUST GO ABOUT IT THE LEGAL WAY & obtain it from the school. After all, I ain't a public office holder.

Premium times makes money selling papers & dishing out stories.. So let them work hard to get what they want. Atiku isn't blocking them in any way as far as we know sha grin grin
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by tishbite42: 7:36am On Dec 10, 2023
edgecution:

But Atiku does not have a Bachelors degree. How did he jump to Masters degree?
That's no problem
By virtue of his life's work, he can even be a professor
No qualms about that
For me, the WAEC should be scrutinized
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by Funflipper: 7:39am On Dec 10, 2023
Ahmeduana:

For this statement you made it shows how some people are ignorants of Muslims names, did you know that anyone in Islam call Abubakar is also Sadiq or someone answering Khadija is also call kubura just as a person answering Halima she also called Sadiya

Does thay also explain why there is no date on the waec certificate? How are we suppose to know the year it was issued?
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by Rejouir: 7:40am On Dec 10, 2023
socialmediaman:
Nigerians don’t care about any of these anymore. Atiku is not their president. Atiku didn’t sponsor hundreds of delegates to cop28 with billions of naira

Anytime any news of PO or Atiku comes online from APC propaganda media, remind who’s president and who should be doing the explaining
delegates, along with toke makinwa as item 7 for the delegates.
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by sweetjohn(m): 7:47am On Dec 10, 2023
And God is watching as the criminal called Tinubu is turning truth and justice to bad and evil. Making the whole SW candidates of hell.
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by reddingtonblack: 7:47am On Dec 10, 2023
Ceenachi:

Except for employer or few institution, no snooping individual is at liberty to work into any institution to demand for result transcript of "person of interest" without some level of authorization.
There is no way WAEC wil hand over Atiku original result to a 3rd party without Atiku consent besides why is it always so difficult for our politicians to show there results

Atiku should have done better and show Nigerians he is not like Tinubu.
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by joseph1832(m): 7:49am On Dec 10, 2023
Now I don't need to read further. Its not witchhunt when he sent lawyers to Chicago to go and start meddling in what was a classic waste of time and resources, he didn't call it wittch-hunt. Now it's his turn to come clean, it is now witch-hunt. Lmfao.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by slimmax: 7:58am On Dec 10, 2023
Musikilu Mohamed

By their name you'll know them
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by reddingtonblack: 7:59am On Dec 10, 2023
Elsueno:

grin very true, but if I were atiku I would also not make this easy for anybody lmao cheesy, if any entity wants to do amebo on any of my certificates can MUST GO ABOUT IT THE LEGAL WAY & obtain it from the school. After all, I ain't a public office holder.

Premium times makes money selling papers & dishing out stories.. So let them work hard to get what they want. Atiku isn't blocking them in any way as far as we know sha grin grin

For your mind you don make sense with this gibberish you wrote, justifying wrong with wrong

Atiku stands to get more credits if he had simply presented his result without any shenanigans but now we know he is just like Tinubu, politicians are all the same
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by NinjaMetahuman: 7:59am On Dec 10, 2023
Ceenachi:

why should apc go on fishing expedition when atiku is currently inconsequential?

Isn't it the job of the media to investigate or request candidates records again?

If atiku ever becomes president, apc will give him sanr treatment he gave tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Orders Civil Servants To Use .gov.ng Emails / 2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju / Heading Towards Arab Spring?: Senators Attacked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.