Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records (20651 Views)

Tinubu Speaks On His Academic, Professional Records And Date Of Birth (Video) / Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari / Atiku Attacks Tinubu Over Support For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by firearcher: 8:02am On Dec 10, 2023
Mordecai:
angry

Atiku is 100% right.

They had a plethora of options in getting and verifying the documents requested.

All the documents they talked about, are in the public domain, with INEC, and the the bomboklaats could get them with a simple FOI request, and then move on to verify them.

They did none of that, but rushed to publish a sensational report on Atiku.

Atiku did not write to Tinubu to provide his results. He simply took what Tinubu submitted to the public, and went to verify. Tinubu actively began blocking the verification efforts which led Atiku to court, and the rest is history.

The report by PT is shameful. That's not journalism.

Lol. They wrote Atiku and he did not tell them to go get it themselves. Considering his fixation on another's man record, one will think he would willingly volunteer his. Rather, he is taking exactly the same position he criticised Tinubu for.

PT themselves are not sharp enough, they should have taken further steps and do exactly as suggested by Atiku and wait to see if he would not write these institutions and forbid them from releasing his records without his permission.

Bottom line, they are all hypocrites.
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by Sillymoderators: 8:06am On Dec 10, 2023
Ceenachi:
I don't know when these people will show a level of intelligence in their thinking. Atiku went to the US and obtained the certificate Tinubu claims he has. What APC needs to do is to approach WAEC to obtain his original certificate and take him to court like he did to Tinubu. Ranting on social media I think will not help them.

APC and co. should know that Nigerians can't be fooled by any. At the moment they should be thinking about how they will defend the shame they brought on Nigerians rather than managing shameless thinking they will cause a distraction.
Is APC premium times?
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:13am On Dec 10, 2023
Putindbutt:

You think the institutions would release the records without his permission?
have u attempted asking d institution?

Don't be lazy, go out there & get wateva info u want on Atiku, Atiku spent millions to jump over d many hurdles ur mandate gidigba stander set up on him!

u are equal to d task!
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by Jostoman: 8:20am On Dec 10, 2023
Dreal1247:
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. Entitlement mentality has beclouded some people from seeing issues from the right perspective.
Premium times is another APC propaganda newspapper.
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by Spandau: 8:21am On Dec 10, 2023
socialmediaman:
Nigerians don’t care about any of these anymore. Atiku is not their president. Atiku didn’t sponsor hundreds of delegates to cop28 with billions of naira

Anytime any news of PO or Atiku comes online from APC propaganda media, remind who’s president and who should be doing the explaining

Did anyone tell you what Atiku did when he was VP? Just open mouth waaaah
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by Jostoman: 8:25am On Dec 10, 2023
Atiku should ignore those journalist and their useless newspaper. Premium times should go and tell the baba that sent them to come out openly and stop hiding under newspaper to attack Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by Spandau: 8:26am On Dec 10, 2023
FireUpNow:
Atiku has no reason whatsoever to attack anyone for this because this is exactly what he used against his political rival, president Bola Ahmed Tinubu. So he should therefore present his academic records simple and short. Do to others what you want me to do for you. I dey laugh 😆😃

You need to understand how Fulanis think. They believe Nigeria is their property and therefore not accountable to anyone nor answerable to anyone. They will come after you even if you're doing exactly what they're doing too.
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by Jonjam269: 8:28am On Dec 10, 2023
Dubia landlord is a serial loser nothing new.
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by Jostoman: 8:29am On Dec 10, 2023
Mordecai:
angry

Atiku is 100% right.

They had a plethora of options in getting and verifying the documents requested.

All the documents they talked about, are in the public domain, with INEC, and the the bomboklaats could get them with a simple FOI request, and then move on to verify them.

Atiku did not write to Tinubu to provide his results. He simply took what Tinubu submitted to the public, and went to verify. Tinubu actively began blocking the verification efforts which led Atiku to court, and the rest is history.

Na baba dey use the yeye newspapper to attack Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by Jostoman: 8:32am On Dec 10, 2023
Lifestone:
Information about our leaders should not be a thing of secret. It's shameful that the nation has to go through what we went through to get basic information about President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
And these are people who called themselves Leaders, yet we don't know them
Atiku has never hide himself to nigerians so baba should stop using those APC journalist and their newspapper to attack Atiku. Atiku doesnt have any explanation to give any yeye APC newspapper about his record.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by kenex4ever(m): 8:40am On Dec 10, 2023
Af*nja and tribalism. I knew it's one "olamilecorn" from ogbomoso that blinded by tribalism and irrationalism that went to do such request.
People are dying of hunger, and you are asking a private individual of his record.

Lack of manner and unprofessionalim. What happened to going to the schools he attended.

As usual, they rushed to publish that he rejected their request.
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:52am On Dec 10, 2023
Mordecai:
angry

Atiku is 100% right.

It is clout chasing thats the right word

1 Like

Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by BadBradley: 9:22am On Dec 10, 2023
Bobloco:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/650220-atiku-attacks-premium-times-for-requesting-his-academic-records.html
one question: why is Premium Times not going after the public institutions Atiku claims to have graduated from?

Atiku is right on this one: if I claim to have graduated from ABC institution and a newspaper wakes up one morning to ask me for my credentials, I would smell foul play.
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by blaise26abj(m): 9:46am On Dec 10, 2023
Ceenachi:
I don't know when these people will show a level of intelligence in their thinking. Atiku went to the US and obtained the certificate Tinubu claims he has. What APC needs to do is to approach WAEC to obtain his original certificate and take him to court like he did to Tinubu. Ranting on social media I think will not help them.

APC and co. should know that Nigerians can't be fooled by any. At the moment they should be thinking about how they will defend the shame they brought on Nigerians rather than managing shameless thinking they will cause a distraction.

I agree with you . Who is premium times to ask for his documents? Who exactly are they ? INEC ? Employer ? This particular report reeks of stupidity. If Premium times has any modicum of professionalism in this case , they should have done a proper investigation . What kind of lazy journalism is this ? The journalist and editor need to be fired ! This is similar to how the Nigerian police investigate . Catch a suspect and beat a confession out of him instead of investigating . This is why David Hundeyin makes most of them look like rookies .

I like premium times and has no iota of love for Atiku but in this instance , let’s call a spade a spade . This report is STUPID !

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2023
Atiku is still vexing that the Chicago thief was a smarter thief than him. Please give him time to cool off the anger. He is the only man dead or alive to have serially lost elections continually in over 20 years and still counting. In fact he is a career election loser who will lose again. Oya Atiku no vex, show them the results.

Resultless murafukin kettles and pots.
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by DeepSight(m): 10:17am On Dec 10, 2023
Mosba:

In other words, you stand with another fraud using his dead brother's certificate instead, right? I no mention Obi's name ooo

Lol, abeg I stand with no fraud. Not Jagaban, not Atiku, neither please! And before you ask, I didnt vote for Obi - I didnt vote at all.
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by bekpo(m): 10:21am On Dec 10, 2023
Ceenachi:

Thanks for ur feedback.

However, people should go to school n learn comprehension. When someone read without comprehension, he or she will tend to make blunders just like u have just made. Throughout d story, there's no mention of APC requesting Atiku's academic records but Premium Time's news paper did. Where in God's sake did u get ur own story from? I prefer u go back to d kindergarten to learn comprehension. Thank u n God bless.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by tyinfinity: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2023
OSU Pandora gringori obituary peter should be exposed
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by soccerlite: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2023
Premium times are stupid

1 Like

Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by Chucks13: 11:23am On Dec 10, 2023
Dreal1247:
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. Entitlement mentality has beclouded some people from seeing issues from the right perspective.

Atiku can't come clean never. One thing about life is you see those complaining about little speck in your eyes have a full logs of wood right inside their eyes that is just the case of Atiku and Gringiry Obi, these 2 per testimonial are worst than Tinubu they are calling names and insulting.
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by soccerlite: 11:24am On Dec 10, 2023
Mordecai:
angry

Atiku is 100% right.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by jogojogo: 11:26am On Dec 10, 2023
Ceenachi:

Why didn't he just released it then as most of you claimed BAT should have just done
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by soccerlite: 11:27am On Dec 10, 2023
Dreal1247:

Come clean on what

If I write you to ask for your certificate, you will give me

You lack wisdom
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by jogojogo: 11:31am On Dec 10, 2023
bekpo:

Thanks for ur feedback.

However, people should go to school n learn comprehension. When someone read without comprehension, he or she will tend to make blunders just like u have just made. Throughout d story, there's no mention of APC requesting Atiku's academic records but Premium Time's news paper did. Where in God's sake did u get ur own story from? I prefer u go back to d kindergarten to learn comprehension. Thank u n God bless.
Don't mind them. They lost all their senses because of bias and sentiment
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by gratefulheart(m): 11:37am On Dec 10, 2023
You think we don't have it?
We want him to use his hands to destroy himself.
This is to drag him... The game is about to start, get your popcorn

Ceenachi:

Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by lhurd: 11:59am On Dec 10, 2023
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by FireUpNow(m): 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2023
Spandau:

You need to understand how Fulanis think. They believe Nigeria is their property and therefore not accountable to anyone nor answerable to anyone. They will come after you even if you're doing exactly what they're doing too.

Very true conrade! Neither Atiku nor Tinubu is righteous. Atiku tried opening the dirty secrets of Tinubu in other to get into power as president. If Tinubu should start opening Atiku's dirty secrets, we will be amazed too. None is innocent.
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by Bluntemperor: 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2023
opamoses1:
Sheik Atiku Bin Dubai is likely attacking from his permanent residence in Dubai.

But he should make 'World Press Conference' na and should follow by Saint' Obi's own Conference!
Atiku is having a University, OBJ is having a University and you wander,where the Money comes!
Premium times, what is your opinion!
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by Ikinternational: 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
The senseless suddenly catching sense
Isn't life wonderful......you can pick n choose when to activate the thinking part of your brain
Re: Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records by DOM7: 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
After the one Dele of ovation magazine published which one you want?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback: Attahiru Jega On Tell Magazine, 1997 / Femi Gbajabiamila Blasted Over CCT Bill / Again, Atiku Calls For Decentralisation Of Powers - Sunnewsonline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.