Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,459 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) (68766 Views)

How Some Men Package For Marriage And Deceive Women / A Law Banning Poor Men From Polygamy. / "My Mistake Is That I Married Poor Men" - Kenyan Mom Of 11 Married To 2 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by MySolace: 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2023
TOBILOBA2023:

FOR A FAMILY MAN? IN THIS PRESENT ECONOMY? Na how many Nigerians (married with children) wey dey earn above 50k monthly, get 600k in savings? How many casual workers earns 50k monthly salary in a "bread factory, pure water package company, wheelbarrow assembly factory".LET'S BE REALISTIC ABEG.

ARE YOU EVEN A NIGERIAN? DO YOU LIVE AND WORK IN NIGERIA? HAVE YOU STARTED WORKING (Not affiliate marketing, forex/Bitcoin stuff or some online something something) HAVE YOU WORKED IN A FACTORY AS A CASUAL WORKER BEFORE? ARE YOU AN EMPLOYEE OR EMPLOYER?? ARE YOU SINGLE OR MARRIED? DO YOU LIVE ALONE OR LIVE WITH PARENTS?😃

If the loan He's seeking is for business purpose, My advice to him . . . "NO MATTER HOW BIG YOUR IDEA OR PLAN IS, BE BOLD TO START SMALL"

However, taking a genuine business loans (not grant) with an agreement to pay back, from family members is not a bad idea. All fingers are not equal. A large count of people won't go to family members for help if they have other better and sure options, to avoid "see finish" - "Na Condition dey make crayfish bend."

"Big men dey take business loans. Big men dey support each other. E no easy abeg.

PLEASE, LET'S BE REALISTIC 🙏

Thank u my brother...

Some people speak without reasoning.

Which menial work pays 50k in Nigeria?

...and for him to even say 50k monthly will give u 600k in 6-8 months makes me doubt his reasoning.

Even Dangote borrows. Big men borrows.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by uunwanaobong3: 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2023
OP is still sleeping, you better wake before you turn 60 years in poverty.

Your uncle doesn't owe you shiiiiiit, instead you owe your uncle an apology for disturbing his life and that of his family.
He didn't make mistake by becoming your uncle.
If you want loan, what happened to bank and cooperatives? You better focus on yourself and your family before you ruined yourself, God has given you hands and legs, you better go hustle before your life turn to yes-sir.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by philipobiz: 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:
After eating, the wife asked us to sit outside and served us some fruits.

As we were eating, my uncle came out and greeted us. This was around 9:30am. He went inside again and we waited for about 3hrs before he stepped outside.

He told me to go inside and collect a package from his wife, which I did.

When I came out, my friend told me my uncle drove his car out of the compound.

I was heartbroken.

The wife gave me frozen fish. My wife fried some and roasted the rest because we don’t own freezer
Your uncle knows you are among the 99% of relative that will not pay back. He does not know how to tell you. That is why he is playing you like tennis so that you will understand. Now that you know, look else where

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Emyogalanya: 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Unknown to you that the money in your account keep losing value at time goes by.

About three years ago I started a business with about 500k, this year I bought a land in an elite area, bought a gadget of about same worth, gave my loved ones money in the same range and many other things.

All these came from that business, had it been I kept the money in my account, shey I go get all those things?

Wise up!
No mind the Yahoo guy
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Judolisco(m): 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

As we were eating, my uncle came out and greeted us. This was around 9:30am. He went inside again and we waited for about 3hrs before he stepped outside.

I was heartbroken.

The wife gave me frozen fish. My wife fried some and roasted the rest because we don’t own freezer
it's very poor of you to post dis right here.... If I'm your uncle, and I see dis even 1 fish uno go see collect again.... Do u knw what d man is going through?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

I am not a beggar. It is a loan I will surely pay back. Why can’t he just say he can’t lend me , instead of playing my life like long tennis

It's already 2 years. You can see he doesn't want to help you

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by chidi2003(m): 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

I am not a beggar. It is a loan I will surely pay back. Why can’t he just say he can’t lend me , instead of playing my life like long tennis
He had said that to you in an informal way - just forget it. Just move on with your life, and never get angry over such!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by bewla(m): 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

ok you are not but you Gail the test

You want loan and you it food first
You done lose
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by hustla(m): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

See entitlement shocked

You keep money for in hand?

Omo

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by noskcid(m): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

It’s you who has refused to embrace the reality
Here

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Vinnie2000(m): 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

So, OP is that guy that made that post?

I remember that post.

Him, of course.😒

I saved the Picx but don't have it in the Phone I am using now.

The OP has a Terrible POVERTY Mindset. 😌😌

He got the Job which would raised him up Financially but he complained that the Food given to him was those American Green Vegetables food.🙁🙁

He abandoned the Job and went home to his Wife's Akpu and one Funny looking Okro soup.😏🙁🙁

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by waice6571: 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

Which one be long tennis again? Shuuu?
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by adecz: 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2023
Don't you gerrit❓❓

The man gave you fish🐟 because
he is not interested in teaching you
how to fish...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Error401: 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2023
You understand how this works, A friends needs a loan of 600k from someone who needs a loan of 10 million.
I have been therel.
Obavoh:
I have been trying to obtain a loan of ₦600,000 from my wealthy uncle for the past 2 years.

This man has the habit turning me up and down. Come today, come tomorrow is all I hear.

Yesterday morning, I heard he was in the village and my friend and I tracked him down around 6a.m.

We were told he was still in bed. His wife welcomed us in and served us breakfast

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by RichAbujaGuy: 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2023
bonnyhope:

You go do juju on top hm head?

No Sir, I only send out positive thoughts and prayers, especially for family, a few close friends, and good neighbors.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Illuminatiship(m): 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:
I have been trying to obtain a loan of ₦600,000 from my wealthy uncle for the past 2 years.

This man has the habit turning me up and down. Come today, come tomorrow is all I hear.

Yesterday morning, I heard he was in the village and my friend and I tracked him down around 6a.m.

We were told he was still in bed. His wife welcomed us in and served us breakfast if I may ask what business can you start with 600k?

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Illuminatiship(m): 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

I was heartbroken.

if I may ask what business can you start with 600k?
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by kellyzaf(m): 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

Why can't you too use your number 6, na waaoh for you sef
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by deavicky(m): 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

sorry to say this, things are not as rossy as u think. Alot of people u see and conclude they have money might not be as u think. I can't count the numbers of persons that had come to me for loan. Even one of my friend who should know me came to me for 10million Naira loan.
That one shock me to the extent i had to go ask my wife if there is something I'm doing unknowingly that is warranting such image.
My point is that ur uncle might not have the money.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

Story!
You, just like many other Nigerians, won't pay back.

Tell yourself the truth, because your uncle already knows.

Nigerians are generally bad debtors.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2023
TOBILOBA2023:

FOR A FAMILY MAN? IN THIS PRESENT ECONOMY? Na how many Nigerians (married with children) wey dey earn above 50k monthly, get 600k in savings? How many casual workers earns 50k monthly salary in a "bread factory, pure water package company, wheelbarrow assembly factory".LET'S BE REALISTIC ABEG.

ARE YOU EVEN A NIGERIAN? DO YOU LIVE AND WORK IN NIGERIA? HAVE YOU STARTED WORKING (Not affiliate marketing, forex/Bitcoin stuff or some online something something) HAVE YOU WORKED IN A FACTORY AS A CASUAL WORKER BEFORE? ARE YOU AN EMPLOYEE OR EMPLOYER?? ARE YOU SINGLE OR MARRIED? DO YOU LIVE ALONE OR LIVE WITH PARENTS?😃

If the loan He's seeking is for business purpose, My advice to him . . . "NO MATTER HOW BIG YOUR IDEA OR PLAN IS, BE BOLD TO START SMALL"

However, taking a genuine business loans (not grant) with an agreement to pay back, from family members is not a bad idea. All fingers are not equal. A large count of people won't go to family members for help if they have other better and sure options, to avoid "see finish" - "Na Condition dey make crayfish bend."

"Big men dey take business loans. Big men dey support each other. E no easy abeg.

PLEASE, LET'S BE REALISTIC 🙏

So much wisdom in this post. Don't mind that guy. It's not even possible to save 600k with 50k salary in 8 months in this current economy even as a single guy. I know what I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Berankis: 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

It's like that bro! He has the money but not to be borrowed to you, has others plans for his money. Even you with your stubbornness can behave like that. You should have gotten the message already. He will not borrow you the money. The earlier you recover from this, the better.
Next time you go to someone's house for something, don't start eating and making yourself comfortable. Focus on what you came for and always bear it in mind that it's either possible or not.
It reminds me of how I gave money to people around me and had so many friends but when it's was time to raise an emergency money - I then realized I had no one. I was alone, only one person I met newly (who didn't know my home or much about me. He is even Igbo and am yoruba) helped.
God bless you Chidi and bless your family!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by LockDown69(m): 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2023
You be werey! grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by eagleu: 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2023
Very soon OP will hatch a kidnap plan to extort the money out of his uncle.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Ashirioluwa: 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

For two years, you have been running after this man; maybe you should look for another means.

This uncle you called a rich man might be just fine to provide for his immediate family; maybe he doesn't have funds to lend out.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
Your uncle gave you about 12 pieces of fish or more.

Maybe he was testing you to see how industrious you really are.
An ibo would have started a fish business immediately after being gifted with that number of frozen fish.

Learn to think independently like someone with no benefactor in life

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by dondavinchi(m): 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
Benjaniblinks:
You are a begger. Allow your poor uncle to breathe please 🙏he is not a beggers it's obvious d uncle don't want to help him bro I will advice u forget about him n go sought urself out somewhere
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by AMI3(m): 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2023
op just shut your uncle out of plan. It could be God does not want you to collect money from your uncle for the business.
Do u know how he make his money? some people may not want u to succeed so that u will not be equal with them.

assuming u collect the money and u can not pay back will that bring problem between u and ur uncle? may be he trying to avoid having issue with u.

may be he has analyzed ur business and he look at it as a business that will not succeed.
use that as a challenge to prove to ur uncle that u can succeed without his back up.
use his refusal in apositive way not a negative way and u will succeed more than him.

unless u dont believe in yourself.

Now repeat after me .; touch your heart and do it everyday, say this: as from today i shall not beg, i shall change my mentality towards people concerning my finances. i shall succeed in everything i do, that is my believe so help God

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Him, of course.😒

I saved the Picx but don't have it in the Phone I am using now.

The OP has a Terrible POVERTY Mindset. 😌😌

He got the Job which would raised him up Financially but he complained that the Food given to him was those American Green Vegetables food.🙁🙁

He abandoned the Job and went home to his Wife's Akpu and one Funny looking Okro soup.😏🙁🙁

This is funny!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by Ashirioluwa: 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

What are you then? No job, no money, but the op has 5 kids.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by livenija: 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

pay fire, Nigerians are kittens wen dey borrow but dogs wen its time to pay.
Re: Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obavoh:

We were told he was still in bed. His wife welcomed us in and served us breakfast

for dis hard time! she even try 4 una.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) / Things You Should Not Do When Meeting Your Partner's Parents For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.