Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu (36512 Views)

Man Accused Of Circulating Ex Girlfriend’s Sextape Acquitted After 2 Years / Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother / Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by LordPsalm(m): 8:58am On Dec 10, 2023
Creamypie:
A man from Anambra came to buy land in asaba, when my agent friend showed him a plot in bonsaac, an area of almost 2/4/7 light that 95% of its residents are fellow Igbos (easterners) who bought lands and built houses, he changed his mind and requested land from inside asaba town, since its mostly Deltans that bought lands and built there. E get why
It true

E get why u sound so stupid
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by abdeefggh: 8:59am On Dec 10, 2023
Crazy
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Colson(m): 8:59am On Dec 10, 2023
UDOKABESTLUV:

Don't Forget, We @ NaijäCover Is Always Available At Your Service, To Bring All The Terrible BAD NEWS, Happening In And Out Nigeria, We Are King Of BAD NEWS In Nigeria.
Illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by ruggedtimi(m): 8:59am On Dec 10, 2023
Jeon:
Chai, Nigerian Men can do anything for Money.
This is why I warned ladies to stay away from such person.Who are you to him if he can kill his mom for ritual
read pls...no mention of ritualism on the thread. Pure case of murder/killer

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Antwan99: 9:02am On Dec 10, 2023
Jeon:
This is why I warned ladies to stay away from such person.Who are you to him if he can kill his mom for ritual
What can your pssx not f*ck for indomie and egg. Sadly, you'll still trail this men for cash.
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Benwallt(m): 9:03am On Dec 10, 2023
After pounding fufu for several years, this obedient did not allow his mother enjoy her labour.

Obedients have distroyed many youths psyche

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Antwan99: 9:04am On Dec 10, 2023
ruggedtimi:
read pls...no mention of ritualism on the thread. Pure case of murder/killer
Very shameless cheap attention seeker. Do you even mind her
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by jaxxy(m): 9:06am On Dec 10, 2023
This one na confirm bastard son.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by mobileboy: 9:08am On Dec 10, 2023
Haakeem:
If they conduct their investigation well, they will uncover that the murderer has brain issues meaning he is not alright and might soon run mad.

You are very correct

Most of this perpetrator are mentally unstable
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Paramount01(m): 9:09am On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
May whoever kills or intends to kill a human be exposed and burnt.

By the way, this post is a delicious meal for haters of the East who act like there is no crime in other regions.

But East is the headquarters of money ritual

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2023
Colson:
Illiterate

Colson, Happy Sunday, Boss Man
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by DKM123: 9:10am On Dec 10, 2023
The heart of man!
The day he was born, they were happy it was a baby boy. They would have been less joy if it was a girl.

One mumu on a thread said he prays never to have a daughter cos girls have segx with boys. I told him, the prayer should be for any girl never to be unfortunate enough to have you as a father....

Evul men everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Ballmer: 9:10am On Dec 10, 2023
Legacies of the Pandora criminal Peter Obi.

Tufiakwua!

Foolish set of fools everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Scarrr: 9:11am On Dec 10, 2023
He no dey on any colos....na just their way from that side .. wicked evil ppl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Houseontherock1: 9:12am On Dec 10, 2023
Paramount01:

Don't mind them. They are the real "ndi ogwu ego"...the rest are learners near them

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by immortalcrown(m): 9:12am On Dec 10, 2023
Paramount01:
It takes a ritualist to the headquarter of ritual.
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Paramount01(m): 9:13am On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
It takes a ritualist to the headquarter of ritual.

Anambra is the state capital

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Jeon(m): 9:16am On Dec 10, 2023
Antwan99:
What can your pssx not f*ck for indomie and egg. Sadly, you'll still trail this men for cash.

What can your divk not dive into for chicken change. You can even sleep with a dead corpse or mad woman,animals eating poo for ritual.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by immortalcrown(m): 9:18am On Dec 10, 2023
Paramount01:
Anambra is the state capital
Says a high-profile ritualist.
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by mabea: 9:19am On Dec 10, 2023
What an irony. Your name is Somadina but you almost killed everyone around you. Devil's replica.
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by mabea: 9:21am On Dec 10, 2023
Jeon:
this is not a case of money ritual. The guy is deranged.
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Melonsmasher: 9:23am On Dec 10, 2023
Somadina doesn't know the meaning of his name.. He killed his sister, then mom, and next would have been his brother. He wanted to live alone
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by CosmicDust: 9:23am On Dec 10, 2023
The heart of man is evil and desperately wicked
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by AmazingELixir: 9:32am On Dec 10, 2023
embarassed

The unfortunate woman carried that thing in her womb for 9 months, breast feed it...invited people to come celebrate with her ...nutured the thing to maturity and in return the thing she produced from her body killed her in the most brutal way and buried her in a shallow grave alongside the biological sister.

And someone will come and tell me the devil we've been hearing about is not human_things like this.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by TINO123(m): 9:34am On Dec 10, 2023
Anambra don't have Orji as Surname. Stop Mentioning Anambra on Every News. Igboariam don't have Any Family Bearing Orji as Surname

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Achoghim: 9:38am On Dec 10, 2023
This is barbaric, to put it mildly. I wonder what his mom and sister did to warrant such inhumane treatment. I hope he faces the full wrath of the law
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Offpoint1: 9:38am On Dec 10, 2023
What a pathetic and sad story.
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Zeebuy: 9:39am On Dec 10, 2023
Latakia:
Peter Obi legacy. Anambra the land of the self- acclaimed billionaires that never appear on Forbe News grin
Actually, a city in Anambra has the highest number of billionaires in Nigeria

And incidentally, it was reported by Forbes 😁

Kill yourself
https://www.forbesafrica.com/wealth/2017/08/07/small-town-super-rich/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Achoghim: 9:40am On Dec 10, 2023
I’m from Anambra and in my village, there’s a family bearing the name.
TINO123:
Anambra don't have Orji as Surname. Stop Mentioning Anambra on Every News. Igboariam don't have Any Family Bearing Orji as Surname

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by emperor4love(m): 9:44am On Dec 10, 2023
CalabarPikin:
Omo

Hearts of men are damp wicked

See eehh if I happen to occupy any position that I make judgement for things like this, I swear no body will dare it again after I handle the first one to second case.

In cases like this, you kill him slowly, starting from his smallest toe.
I'll order they kill him in seven days. U harvest his body part one after the other. His smallest toe from both legs the first day, I'll make sure they stop d blood so he don't bleed to death. That will spoil the plan.
Take off his both wrist the second day
Remove his ears the third day
Remove his kneel cap the next day
Harvest his testis
Pill the skin on his skull
Then come back and take off both legs

Since him think say he get mind, people dey were go pay back in full package... idiot.
ur own small sef,if am the villagers, I will first of all sell the organ for money to foot burial and expenses of those he killed first find organ buyers in black market,then the remaining part, I will sell it of to ritualist after all the money realize,we go use am do befitting burial fr ppl he killed...I don't waste mineral resources
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by adecz: 9:45am On Dec 10, 2023
Matricide and fratricide on the
head of a single pikin whose birth
was at one time celebrated❗️❗️❗️

May God keep this type of devil away
from the families of all Nairalanders, Amen🙏

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Jailed Seven Years For N30m Fraud In Lagos - Picture / Armed Robbers Used My Sister's Bank Details To Collect GT Bank Loan / Bolanle Raheem: Officer Drambi Vandi in Court As He Is Charged For Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.