Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,305 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu (36517 Views)

Man Accused Of Circulating Ex Girlfriend’s Sextape Acquitted After 2 Years / Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother / Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by shortIGBOman: 11:02am On Dec 10, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
The bad news coming from Anambra is always more than the good news

Anambra na eveil State. Nothing good comes out of that State

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Franzinni: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
May whoever kills or intends to kill a human be exposed and burnt.

By the way, this post is a delicious meal for haters of the East who act like there is no crime in other regions.
the same people who are quick to insult every other region without thinking, is now bracing for impact when it's thier own dirty laundry that is swinging in the wind ... We all know the region that wakes thier father with roundhouse kick like master splinter in ninja turtles nah. Yeye.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Major7: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
You just hate bitter truth. What I said is true. Many comments under the post proves me right.

You don't even know me and none of my comments expresses tribalism, hate speech or disgust for truth. Just stop spreading hate by joining the circle of madness going on everywhere,we all belong to the same race irrespective of our tribe or color. Heal the world and make it a better place

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Winnin009: 11:06am On Dec 10, 2023
AntiChristian:

IPOB and orange volunteers, the lord's resistance army, Anti balaka and Soweto bombings cheesy

I can’t remember Ipob killing in the name of Jesus like those good Muslim guys na. Haba!
Are you confused?!

The lords resistance army operates in what part of your nation like those good guys of boko? Lmao! Why don’t you mention KKK while at it too or the IRA?

Islam is synonymous to terrorism. Your attempts to drag other religions into that circle is just laughable. 😂😂😂

Go back and google search again. 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Winnin009: 11:08am On Dec 10, 2023
Franzinni:
the same people who are quick to insult every other region without thinking, is now bracing for impact when it's thier own dirty laundry that is swinging in the wind ... We all know the region that wakes thier father with roundhouse kick like master splinter in ninja turtles nah. Yeye.

The same way the world knows the people that go village to village killing their own people in the name of their god.
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by AntiChristian: 11:10am On Dec 10, 2023
Winnin009:

I can’t remember Ipob killing in the name of Jesus like those good Muslim guys na. Haba!
Are you confused?!

The lords resistance army operates in what part of your nation like those good guys of boko? Lmao! Why don’t you mention KKK while at it too or the IRA?

Islam is synonymous to terrorism. Your attempts to drag other religions into that circle is just laughable. 😂😂😂

Go back and google search again. 😂😂😂

Are Christians only relegated to Nigeria? Any Christians anywhere doing acts of terrorism is a terrorist!

Olodo!! The Christians in Nigeria are wise to hide their own terrorism to being strategic!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by immortalcrown(m): 11:12am On Dec 10, 2023
Major7:
You don't even know me and none of my comments expresses tribalism, hate speech or disgust for truth. Just stop spreading hate by joining the circle of madness going on everywhere,we all belong to the same race irrespective of our tribe or color. Heal the world and make it a better place
Point out any falsehood in my comment. If you are unable to do so, you are simply saying that truth means hate.
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Franzinni: 11:20am On Dec 10, 2023
Winnin009:

The same way the world knows the people that go village to village killing their own people in the name of their god.
for sure ... No doubt in fact you just buttressed my point.

Every body dey shit so no region should capitalize on the shortcomings of others rather seek to capitalize on complimenting each other .... Yes !
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Slurity(m): 11:27am On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:

By the way, this post is a delicious meal for haters of the East who act like there is no crime in other regions.
Southeast are the people full of hate for other regions, the fact is there to see

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by 8stargeneral: 11:28am On Dec 10, 2023
The rate youths are taken drugs now is very alarming....Say No to drugs
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by iamsense(m): 11:29am On Dec 10, 2023
They have to go after his friends that do drugs with him ASAP and remove the elements from the society.
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by GLouis: 11:38am On Dec 10, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
The bad news coming from Anambra is always more than the good news

Nairaland deliberately focus on South East to make people hate Igbos. I can assure you. The hand that is pointing at someone has four more pointed at it.

The north and south West has worst
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by MrJames007: 11:41am On Dec 10, 2023
If that thing can kill the mom and sis, then he can kill anybody. He should be wasted.
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Soliddust3030: 11:56am On Dec 10, 2023
Creamypie:
Last week, A man from Anambra came to buy land in asaba. When my agent friend showed him a plot in bonsaac, an area of almost 2/4/7 light that 95% of its residents are fellow Igbos (easterners) who relocated, bought lands and built houses, he changed his mind and requested land from inside asaba town, since its mostly Deltans that bought lands and built there. E get why

Abeg I get lands and housew for all most areas for Asaba. In case your guy still they find for e client. We fit share %
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by dododawa1: 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2023
DRUG addict

Are

Dangerous
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by PHAYOL81: 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2023
This is first degree murder done with abject impunity. He deserve a painful death himself

GOD saves us all
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by matm: 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2023
Lesson: it takes d community to raise a child but some parents will tell u not to lay hands on their kids no matter what they do.They even oppose teachers fisciine to their kids.
And when they grow, they face their parents.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Westerhoffe(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2023
Jeon:
Chai, Nigerian Men can do anything for Money.
This is why I warned ladies to stay away from such person.Who are you to him if he can kill his mom for ritual

Try to read the post again.
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Westerhoffe(m): 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2023
AntiChristian:
Another IPOB cannibal...

He's not a Muslim!

So he's not a terrorist!

Probably a mad Christian!

If he were a Muslim then there's no madness!

Taking MpkuruMmiri is okay as Jesus said what defiles a man is not what goes into him...

Matthew 12 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
³⁶ But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
³⁷ For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by godofuck231: 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
Never push a dangerous man to anger, women have forgotten the aggressive nature of men and how frustrated men could go berserk
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by rruggedity: 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
They should no arrest him..

They should just take him to a near by forest..’ ask him to dug his grave by himself, then after they should start cutting him into pieces by removing his 2leg and 2 hands then burry him Alive ..’ please share this message please don’t take him to station kill him in a gruesome manner...
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Dshocker(m): 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2023
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Jeon(f): 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
Antwan99:
I used to think this moniker has sense. However, from this reply, it isn't even a bargain if it does.

U must be stupid. Why are you trying to play the victim?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Dshocker(m): 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
Jeon:
Chai, Nigerian Men can do anything for Money.
This is why I warned ladies to stay away from such person.Who are you to him if he can kill his mom for ritual

Where was it stated he killed them for ritual?
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Dshocker(m): 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2023
Creamypie:
Last week, A man from Anambra came to buy land in asaba. When my agent friend showed him a plot in bonsaac, an area of almost 2/4/7 light that 95% of its residents are fellow Igbos (easterners) who relocated, bought lands and built houses, he changed his mind and requested land from inside asaba town, since its mostly Deltans that bought lands and built there. E get why

You posted, but it has no meaning.
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Cantonese: 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2023
Creamypie:

Please stop the distasteful story. If the man from Anambra chose not to buy, why try Asaba as a whole when you are in another part of Igbo land? Or is Asaba no longer Igbo land?

Without fellow Igbos from across river Niger, Delta Igbo speaking communities like Asaba, Igbuzor, Ogwashi would not have experienced the level of growth that they presently have.

As of 1999, land in Asaba metropolis was at 75K and easier to purchase. Now people have focused on Okpanam, and neighboring communities, where properties are cheaper to purchase. As at that year, there was the cry that there were no longer lands in Asaba. Go and check those who owned the supermarkets, the electrical/electronics shops, building materials, etc. The same happened to Igbuzor, Ogwashi and Agbor. They brought in the capital and acquired properties. They all are in Igbo land.

Asaba metropolis has largely been inhabited by Asaba people, who own their properties. Or you want to throw property owners out of their Ogbes? All those Umuagu, Umuaji, etc that you hear are areas inhabited by Asaba children or owners of Asaba. Where do you want them to leave their ancestral lands and relocate to? If you find any non Asaba person, know that the property was sold by an Asaba person and no one else.

Note that you will be living in self deception if you fail to realize that Delta north as a whole is Igbo land.
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by OdefaGirl(f): 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2023
The mother that bore you 😢😢. So sad
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Abagworo(m): 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2023
Sometimes the name someone bears affects his destiny. Somadina means "May I not exist alone"
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by imagrg(m): 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
Too much hate and violence from that region...I swear!
Much of the violence is drug induced.
immortalcrown:

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Charly68: 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
So many mad people on the street these days .. we must be careful oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) / Peacemaker Stabbed To Death 4days After Moving To Delta State From Lagos (Pix) / Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.