Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu (36433 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother / Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Agunesinjaweola: 9:46am On Dec 10, 2023
When ever I heard anyone with "ORJI" my mind went to Clifford ORJI - a former Lagos Developer who was busy frying humans Pancreas for meals and walking around under the Bridge 🌉
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by SonOfDSoil01: 9:49am On Dec 10, 2023
Latakia:
Peter Obi legacy. Anambra the land of the self- acclaimed billionaires that never appear on Forbe News grin
grin yes oo the online billionaiares...till now non of them have answered that questions, we just keep hearing billianaire grin billionaire wey forbes no recognised,....wait for them to come and tell how forbes is lagos/ibadan express way propaganda grin
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
May whoever kills or intends to kill a human be exposed and burnt.

By the way, this post is a delicious meal for haters of the East who act like there is no crime in other regions.

If this were to be Ogun state you would have kept your mouth shut. lipsrsealed HYPOCRITE! grin First to always comment rubbish.
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by ogastone(m): 9:50am On Dec 10, 2023
Too many evil in the land of Nigeria. Tuhee!
God have mercy.
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by warrifinest1985: 9:53am On Dec 10, 2023
UDOKABESTLUV:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/12/anambra-man-accused-of-killing-his-mother-and-sister-and-burying-them-in-shallow-grave-in-enugu-video.html
You killed a woman that carried you in his stomach for 9 months? I remembered when they called me that my mom had an accident, i almost passed out, i mean i almost had an heart attack, on my way to the hospital i was scared and i was breathing heavily untill i saw her with her broken hand, immediately i saw i her, i was crying, she was crying and the nurse inside there was also crying! Many people dont know what mothers go through to bring them to this world. The sacrifice they made to raise us. My mom is almost 70, and i know she will grow old and die one day, the question now is will i be able to survive a day without her? Please everybody need to respect mothers

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by immortalcrown(m): 9:54am On Dec 10, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
If this were to be Ogun state you would have kept your mouth shut. lipsrsealed HYPOCRITE! grin First to always comment rubbish.
A top fan of rubbish comments.
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by basty: 9:56am On Dec 10, 2023
Hypocrites naked people.
You know it is not only Ogun state that has bad news now?
Is this a good news from your canibbalised region?
A place where their parents walked naked as at late 1950's

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Winnin009: 9:57am On Dec 10, 2023
AntiChristian:
Another IPOB cannibal...

He's not a Muslim!

So he's not a terrorist!

Probably a mad Christian!

If he were a Muslim then there's no madness!

Taking MpkuruMmiri is okay as Jesus said what defiles a man is not what goes into him...

As in ehn... he can’t be like those good terrorists that murder whole villages after sniffing gum and popping D5.

After all, they are carrying out what their Koran tell them. Infidels don’t deserve to live. Jihad is the way of allah. 😂

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by AntiChristian: 10:15am On Dec 10, 2023
Winnin009:

As in ehn... he can’t be like those good terrorists that murder whole villages after sniffing gum and popping D5.

After all, they are carrying out what their Koran tell them. Infidels don’t deserve to live. Jihad is the way of allah. 😂

Christians killing Christians under the action of MpkuruMmiri!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Fiscus105(m): 10:18am On Dec 10, 2023
UDOKABESTLUV:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/12/anambra-man-accused-of-killing-his-mother-and-sister-and-burying-them-in-shallow-grave-in-enugu-video.html

Whenever a teenager starts smoking /taking cigarettes and other drugs newly, he would be feeling sense of big/hard guy in himself, meanwhile, hardboy/ big boy on top nothing. Such teenager won't know he just started a journey of self destruction.
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:20am On Dec 10, 2023
Please while region is this again?
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by tyinfinity: 10:23am On Dec 10, 2023
Peter obi introduced alcoholic drinks into Anambra.obituary see what you cause
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by chukkystar(m): 10:25am On Dec 10, 2023
Money Ritual. Bastard
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by CalabarPikin: 10:25am On Dec 10, 2023
emperor4love:
ur own small sef,if am the villagers, I will first of all sell the organ for money to foot burial and expenses of those he killed first find organ buyers in black market,then the remaining part, I will sell it of to ritualist after all the money realize,we go use am do befitting burial fr ppl he killed...I don't waste mineral resources

😂😂😂

Real mineral resources
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Winnin009: 10:26am On Dec 10, 2023
AntiChristian:

Too apt! I’m trying to remember the name of that Christian group, please remind me. They’re not like those good guys known as boko haram. Maybe I can’t remember their name because they’re not popular. But those Muslims are definitely doing what their religion tells them.

Submit to allah or submit to the sword. What a set of peace loving people. I’m sure they’ll soon visit you as they’ve been visiting the other guys up north daily.

Please, remind me of that Christian killer group; their name keeps eluding me. 🤔

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Chucks13: 10:29am On Dec 10, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
The bad news coming from Anambra is always more than the good news

Bro two particular state leads in horrible news than good news and the 2 states are:

Ogun State
Anambra state..

Just watch as Anambra open the floor for bad news this morning I bet you in the next few hours Ogun bad news will surface.

If Ogun open the floor Anambra follow with immediate, if Anambra open the floor Ogun follows with immediate.
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by delishpot: 10:33am On Dec 10, 2023
So u fortunate that parents will rejoice at the birth of their killers who enter this world disguised as their very own children.
The woman suffocated to death in her makeshift grave.
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by delishpot: 10:36am On Dec 10, 2023
AntiChristian:

We can dig out many violence commited by Muslims on their families and also sanctioned by Allah still carried out till date grin grin
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by AntiChristian: 10:41am On Dec 10, 2023
delishpot:

We can dig out many violence commited by Muslims on their families and also sanctioned by Allah still carried out till date grin grin

Happy digging! You should be able to dig out Christians own too but if you can't you're a bigot!

"All man have sinned" is in your Bible but only Muslims are sinners to you!
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Herkim(m): 10:42am On Dec 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:
My name is Obinna, I'm from Alaigbo.

Honestly speaking, this does not concern me.

My concern for now is why will Premium Times be asking for Atiku's academic credentials.

Atiku does not have the moral right to be asking for tinubus certificate. He needs to present his own first before asking for another person certificate .

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by NFBI: 10:49am On Dec 10, 2023
These people and Wickedness in their vein

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by AntiChristian: 10:50am On Dec 10, 2023
Winnin009:

Too apt! I’m trying to remember the name of that Christian group, please remind me. They’re not like those good guys known as boko haram. Maybe I can’t remember their name because they’re not popular. But those Muslims are definitely doing what their religion tells them.

Submit to allah or submit to the sword. What a set of peace loving people. I’m sure they’ll soon visit you as they’ve been visiting the other guys up north daily.

Please, remind me of that Christian killer group; their name keeps eluding me. 🤔

IPOB and orange volunteers, the lord's resistance army, Anti balaka and Soweto bombings cheesy
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by delishpot: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2023
AntiChristian:

Happy digging! You should be able to dig out Christians own too but if you can't you're a bigot!

"All man have sinned" is in your Bible but only Muslims are sinners to you!

But Muslims sin with Allah's permission. Christians sin cos of rebellion to what Christ taught. The two are different. Jesus forgives, Allah Stones to death, burns and beheads. Two very different things.
So, if you talking about general sins let's tone down the religion part but, if you want to talk about religion then; Muslims sin with hopes that Allah would reward them for it whereas christians know they will not be considered for heaven if they burn Deborah in the streets of eastern Nigeria for talking against Christ.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Kobicove(m): 10:54am On Dec 10, 2023
Why is this modafuka still alive?! angry
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Major7: 10:55am On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:

By the way, this post is a delicious meal for haters of the East who act like there is no crime in other regions.

Stop spreading hate speech and tribalism. May God deliver us from monster within disguising as a family members or friend. God, please heal our lands
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Greatzeus(m): 10:57am On Dec 10, 2023
If he wasn't caught,by this time next year he would have changed his name to Orji billion or Cubana Orji,and be flaunting ritual money on the faces of his slowpoke fans undecided

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by immortalcrown(m): 10:58am On Dec 10, 2023
Major7:
Stop spreading hate speech and tribalism. May God deliver us from monster within disguising as a family members or friend. God, please heal our lands
You just hate bitter truth. What I said is true. Many comments under the post proves me right.
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by shortIGBOman: 10:59am On Dec 10, 2023
IGBO People and rituals/blood money are like 5&6. If Northern Police who are in the East allow them, Igbo People for don finish themselves already😂😂😂😂

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Antwan99: 10:59am On Dec 10, 2023
Jeon:

What can your divk not dive into for chicken change. You can even sleep with a dead corpse or mad woman,animals eating poo for ritual.
I used to think this moniker has sense. However, from this reply, it isn't even a bargain if it does.
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by AntiChristian: 11:00am On Dec 10, 2023
delishpot:

But Muslims sin with Allah's permission. Christians sin cos of rebellion to what Christ taught. The two are different. Jesus forgives, Allah Stones to death, burns and beheads. Two very different things.
So, if you talking about general sins let's tone down the religion part but, if you want to talk about religion then; Muslims sin with hopes that Allah would reward them for it whereas christians know they will not be considered for heaven if they burn Deborah in the streets of eastern Nigeria for talking against Christ.

Okay,

Your God sent his son to be killed by some humans!
God wanted people to commit sin by killing his son!
And he was the one who said "you shall not kill"!

Deborah was lynched just many have been lynched in Anambra or Lagos for petty offense!

All these your rants have no evidence in Islam!

But your God did make people kill his son to fulfil his mission according to your Bible which I don't believe!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Jedtam: 11:00am On Dec 10, 2023
Very wicked soul. May God save us from this type of Son

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eight Nigerians Arrested In Malaysia Over Scam Activities / Delta Cult War: Group Kills An Opponent At Fire Service Front (Graphic Photos) / 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.