Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu (36477 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother / Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by BabaHenry(m): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2023
AntiChristian:
Another IPOB cannibal...

He's not a Muslim!

So he's not a terrorist!

Probably a mad Christian!

If he were a Muslim then there's no madness!

Taking MpkuruMmiri is okay as Jesus said what defiles a man is not what goes into him...

You this mad dog...
You fit dey defile that name Jesus anyhow but if person talk about una pedophile, terrorist Muhammad... Una go dey do like dog wey don get tabbies...

I pray may that name you hated so much heals you and wakes you from your slumber...
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Creamypie(m): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2023
Cantonese:

Please stop the distasteful story. If the man from Anambra chose not to buy, why try Asaba as a whole when you are in another part of Igbo land? Or is Asaba no longer Igbo land?

Without fellow Igbos from across river Niger, Delta Igbo speaking communities like Asaba, Igbuzor, Ogwashi would not have experienced the level of growth that they presently have.

As of 1999, land in Asaba metropolis was at 75K and easier to purchase. Now people have focused on Okpanam, and neighboring communities, where properties are cheaper to purchase. As at that year, there was the cry that there were no longer lands in Asaba. Go and check those who owned the supermarkets, the electrical/electronics shops, building materials, etc. The same happened to Igbuzor, Ogwashi and Agbor. They brought in the capital and acquired properties. They all are in Igbo land.

Asaba metropolis has largely been inhabited by Asaba people, who own their properties. Or you want to throw property owners out of their Ogbes? All those Umuagu, Umuaji, etc that you hear are areas inhabited by Asaba children or owners of Asaba. Where do you want them to leave their ancestral lands and relocate to? If you find any non Asaba person, know that the property was sold by an Asaba person and no one else.

Note that you will be living in self deception if you fail to realize that Delta north as a whole is Igbo land.
Igbos are settlers in delta. Pls note that no square inch of delta and south of Nigeria belongs to Igbo. Ika people are from Benin, so are the asaba fr kogi. Don't lay claim to a place cos u reside there..indigenes made it peaceful for easterners to relocate and live peacefully. U will not like it of a delta person goes to east and say it belongs to Benin or urhobo man

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Fearyourcreator: 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
May whoever kills or intends to kill a human be exposed and burnt.

By the way, this post is a delicious meal for haters of the East who act like there is no crime in other regions.
Shutup ... Mumu ... Is not irritating enough not to make you think of bringing tribal rubbish here again... Na you come dey talk nonsense again... God why people wicked like ... His own mother chei! People get mind ooo... Mama wey dey hustle sell fufu... Government people no send us , most painful is we no come send ourself ...
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Fearyourcreator: 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
The bad news coming from Anambra is always more than the good news
Another oponu ....
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Fearyourcreator: 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2023
Latakia:
Peter Obi legacy. Anambra the land of the self- acclaimed billionaires that never appear on Forbe News grin
Stop it now... Try respect the dead ... I really felt bad for the woman
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Fearyourcreator: 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2023
BrighterSyde:
Some idiots above have made this tribal. Same way some idiots make every thread tribal on reading bad news from the South West.
Exactly
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Blackdisciple(m): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2023
People get mind oo chaiii
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by alfarouq(m): 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
May God save parents from giving birth to irresponsible children or evil children.

Please say no to drugs because I don't think anyone can kill his mom unless under the influence of drugs
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by porthouse7(f): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
Fear igbos, I repeat fear igbos

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Daneguakhi(m): 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2023
Poor Women, they should have sought help or intervention rather than managing and managing
This guy's brain is no longer on the human wavelength - has become reptilian, animalistic
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by zikcoal79: 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2023
This is tragic,he forgot all the pains the woman went through to have him, what a waste of human resources.
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Major7: 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
Point out any falsehood in my comment. If you are unable to do so, you are simply saying that truth means hate.

I'm not here to neither argue with you or display any skills but to point out that tribalism or hate speech has no gain. Spread love not hate bro
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by immortalcrown(m): 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2023
Major7:
I'm not here to neither argue with you or display any skills but to point out that tribalism or hate speech has no gain. Spread love not hate bro
You are a false accuser until you point out the falsehood in my comment. You are a hater of truth until you explain how my comment means tribalism.
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by ImperialYoruba: 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2023
Enugu people are going to dig up their bodies and throw across border, back to Anambra their state of origin. Everything in iboland is about state of origin.
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by delishpot: 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2023
AntiChristian:

Okay,

Your God sent his son to be killed by some humans!
God wanted people to commit sin by killing his son!
And he was the one who said "you shall not kill"!

Deborah was lynched just many have been lynched in Anambra or Lagos for petty offense!

All these your rants have no evidence in Islam!

But your God did make people kill his son to fulfil his mission according to your Bible which I don't believe!

Funny you. No, God did not send Christ as a sacrifice. God sent Christ to teach the world the truth knowing the ultimate price he would pay for his assignment. Yes, some people even today make such sacrifices. They know that speaking against a powerful government will mean certain death but they still go ahead and do it anyways.
They will be respected for the blood they shed, they will be considered to have sacrificed themselves for the good of their communities etc. So yeah, Jesus case was unique because he was chosen by God as a firstborn. We humans are also sons and daughters of God not servants as Muslims believe. That was a radical thing for Jesus to teach cos even during his time the religious leaders thought a son can only be gotten through sex hence Jesus claim of sonship was blasphemy worthy of death! There is too much to learn about Christ and his life that even regular Christians would consider me heretic if I expand on my knowledge. Infact many regular Christians would crucify Christ again if he returned cos he would rock the boat a lot.
At east no record of Jesus pulling the sword or encouraging his followers to spill blood for the sake of pleasing a so called loving god.
Deborah was lynched with shouts of Allahu akbar. The lynchers including Muslims like you support her murder. A Christian will boldly tell you that those lynching others for petty crime will not make heaven but you Muslims in your heart support murder if it's religion based.
Those being lynched in the east or west for petty crime, do you hear shouts of JESUS IS GREAT when it happens?
Besides, crime as a criminal is different from crime as a religious act.
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Major7: 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
You are a false accuser until you point out the falsehood in my comment. You are a hater of truth until you explain how my comment means tribalism.

I know people like you so I won bother wasting my time on you,I pray God breaks you for remodeling. Bye
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by immortalcrown(m): 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2023
Major7:
I know people like you so I won bother wasting my time on you,I pray God breaks you for remodeling. Bye
You bothered and wasted your time when you thought you had a valid point. I wish you what you wish me.
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Ochibaisik(m): 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2023
"Man without God is a brute beast waiting to happen"
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by theforemost: 4:11pm On Dec 10, 2023
See the people you accused of being ingrates against yorubas for giving them lands and spaces. They are not even grateful to their mother. We must chase them out of Nigeria. Not them wanting to leave

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Albertgr8: 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
Youth say no to drugs
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by bigcasava1(m): 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2023
Accused killing is that a news? Or they just want bring bad need from southeast
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by afadi2410: 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2023
[quote author=Jeon post=127406784]Chai, Nigerian Men can do anything for Money.
This is why I warned ladies to stay away from such person.Who are you to him if he can kill his mom for ritual

We're you informed he killed his mom for rituals?
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Mamayam: 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2023
Haakeem:
If they conduct their investigation well, they will uncover that the murderer has brain issues meaning he is not alright and might soon run mad.

So, does that frees him from any blame?
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by kodab: 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2023
God go punish you bastard,no worry I go locate u and kill you
AntiChristian:
Another IPOB cannibal...

He's not a Muslim!

So he's not a terrorist!

Probably a mad Christian!

If he were a Muslim then there's no madness!

Taking MpkuruMmiri is okay as Jesus said what defiles a man is not what goes into him...
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Winnin009: 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2023
Franzinni:
for sure ... No doubt in fact you just buttressed my point.

Every body dey shit so no region should capitalize on the shortcomings of others rather seek to capitalize on complimenting each other .... Yes !

👍🏽
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Winnin009: 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2023
AntiChristian:

Are Christians only relegated to Nigeria? Any Christians anywhere doing acts of terrorism is a terrorist!

Olodo!! The Christians in Nigeria are wise to hide their own terrorism to being strategic!

At least you can associate one with wisdom. 😂

You know for a fact that the other is foolish. Carry on. 👍🏽
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Haakeem(m): 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2023
Mamayam:

So, does that frees him from any blame?
day play.
Dey should beat that madness out of his body.
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by sageb: 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2023
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Cantonese: 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2023
Creamypie:
Igbos are settlers in delta. Pls note that no square inch of delta and south of Nigeria belongs to Igbo. Ika people are from Benin, so are the asaba fr kogi. Don't lay claim to a place cos u reside there..indigenes made it peaceful for easterners to relocate and live peacefully. U will not like it of a delta person goes to east and say it belongs to Benin or urhobo man

Sorry Creamypie, you are not an Igbo person unfortunately, so you are not qualified to talk about what you know absolutely nothing about please. You have absolutely no idea of what you talk about.

All I can advise you is to ask people who know it, to tell you about it.
Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by Creamypie(m): 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2023
Cantonese:

Sorry Creamypie, you are not an Igbo person unfortunately, so you are not qualified to talk about what you know absolutely nothing about please. You have absolutely no idea of what you talk about.

All I can advise you is to ask people who know it, to tell you about it.
OK make Igbo mention about plans to take any igbo title for delta. Then u will know Igbo has no place and claim in any square inch of southern Nigeria.unfortunately, u are from east, so u don't know anything about tribes in delta state more than the people from those tribes. Any king from delta or south don take any permission or authority from any eastern king? Ika are from Edo.asaba are from Igala, kogi, aniocha, oshimili, ndokwa, ukwuani are mix of Ika and asaba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka / 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested / Ogundele David Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Abiola Tosin Ashinwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.