Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam โ€“ Pastor Adeboye - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam โ€“ Pastor Adeboye (49935 Views)

Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam โ€“ Pastor Adeboye by adecz: 9:44am On Dec 10, 2023
The Almighty God has ordained
these things ๐Ÿ”ธ๐Ÿ”นโ–ซ๏ธโ–ช๏ธโ—ฝ๏ธ

๐Ÿ‘‰A time for showing &
time for harvest๐ŸŒฝ๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‡

๐Ÿ‘‰A time for laughter๐Ÿ˜‚ and
time for sorrow๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ‘‰A time to be born ๐Ÿ‘ถ
and a Time to dieโœ๏ธโšฐ๏ธ

And during all these times, a chance
to meet and love your fellow beings๐Ÿ’•
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam โ€“ Pastor Adeboye by GreatrAnalyst: 9:44am On Dec 10, 2023
Harddiskng:

Knowing or choosing when youโ€™d die is not unchristian if thatโ€™s what you trying to say.

In the Bible there was a king God โ€œtoldโ€ when he was to die.

Even Paul said in Phillipians 1:23 โ€œFor I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far betterโ€ฆ.โ€ - do you know this mean? I would put in bold for you Paulโ€™s life was in his own hands, not to be taken from him except he choose to lie it down!

True Christianity is not rice and beans, it is power and wonders beyond human imagination. Shalom

Thank you for lecturing him.
So many simpletons here
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam โ€“ Pastor Adeboye by Chucks13: 9:45am On Dec 10, 2023
Sir, what type of prophesy or statement is this?

Sir don't die now because if you die at this moment Redeem Church will sink so pls hang on till God Himself walks through the church and flush out the thorns in human flesh in the church orelse Redeem will be once upon a time a vibrant church. (Parable)

If you don't understand my deep words better face your front because if you quote me and talk jargons I will bash you badly with insults.

Mind you I'm not a Redeem member, I never be and won't be but I'm a full born Christain.
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam โ€“ Pastor Adeboye by chaloskyx: 9:45am On Dec 10, 2023
you have no power or forsight to determin how you die stop deciving people if you did you would be well aware of your late sons illness and made preparations. that just shows you are like the rest of us who dont know deaths time or hour
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam โ€“ Pastor Adeboye by Agunesinjaweola: 9:47am On Dec 10, 2023
This Man of God has been consistent in saying this for ages!
Death should not come now please ๐Ÿ™
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam โ€“ Pastor Adeboye by Bimpe29: 9:49am On Dec 10, 2023
Op made it a sensational news
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam โ€“ Pastor Adeboye by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:49am On Dec 10, 2023
Pounded yam na heavenly food abeg....

Even local gods don't play with pounded yam meal..

Especially when garnish with thick egusi soup loaded with bush meat......
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam โ€“ Pastor Adeboye by merits(m): 9:53am On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
So be it.

So, God has told you the day you will die? Wow!

OP, did he actually say, "I will...."? Or, he said, "I wish" or "I will like to ..."?

Or, did you twist the headline to make the post sensational? The weblink shows, "I do like to...", and it is different from, "I will ...". Those religious leaders are ridiculous but it is totally wrong for you to lie against them. Stop twisting their statements.

Dey play nobody can know how he or she will die.Adeboye was just saying it as if he knows God plan to decieve is gullible followers.
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam โ€“ Pastor Adeboye by waice6571: 9:53am On Dec 10, 2023
Tymk:
one of the greatest scammers to ever walk the earth. IN SANE COUNTRY HE WILL HAVE BEEN JAILED FOR LIFE

OGUN KEE YOU IF YOU QUOTE ME TO TALK TRASH

God kill you and everything flourishing in your life for that nonsense thing you posted up there. Why are you so scared of mention if your mind justifies your stupidity.

Did Pastor Adeboye of RCCG ever scammed you or anyone from your family? If you have evidences of being a scammer against him, why can't you seek redress in the court of law with genuine witnesses.

You think you say rubbish and get away with it simply because of your Ogun threats? Nay!
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam โ€“ Pastor Adeboye by Kukutente23: 9:54am On Dec 10, 2023
AntiChristian:

Jesus has no doctrines! It's the doctrines of the church!
Na Muhammad get doctrine abi
Like doctrine of robbing caravans and taking his adopted son's wife!
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam โ€“ Pastor Adeboye by AntiChristian: 9:56am On Dec 10, 2023
Kukutente23:

Na Muhammad get doctrine abi
Like doctrine of robbing caravans and taking his adopted son's wife!

No Jesus and his father's doctrine of killing babies and preserving virgins!
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam โ€“ Pastor Adeboye by merits(m): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2023
Spectators:

https://punchng.com/id-like-to-die-after-eating-pounded-yam-adeboye/

Nobody can know how he or she will end,Adeboye the scammer, this is just to decieve is gullible followers.
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam โ€“ Pastor Adeboye by Kukutente23: 9:56am On Dec 10, 2023
AntiChristian:

So he's not worth such sacrifice you say?
But God drank his tea ๐Ÿตโ˜•
No he's not

At least na tea they drink not blood like the bloodthirsty Allah and his murderous prophet Muhammad
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam โ€“ Pastor Adeboye by TURAKIN2019(f): 9:57am On Dec 10, 2023
Well said.
immortalcrown:
So be it.

OP, did he actually say, "I will...."? Or, he said, "I wish" or "I will like to ..."?

Or, did you twist the headline to make the post sensational? The weblink shows, "I do like to...", and it is different from, "I will ...". Those religious leaders are ridiculous but it is totally wrong for you to lie against them. Stop twisting their statements.
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam โ€“ Pastor Adeboye by Kukutente23: 9:58am On Dec 10, 2023
AntiChristian:

No Jesus and his father's doctrine of killing babies and preserving virgins!

Where did Jesus kill babies and preserve virgins
It is Muhammad who is known did killing husbands and taking the wives for himself

That's why you're ashamed of wanting to die like he did, by poisoning from a woman he was lusting after killing her husband
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam โ€“ Pastor Adeboye by Great0ne1: 9:59am On Dec 10, 2023
We will not miss you crooked old man
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam โ€“ Pastor Adeboye by Atarakpa: 10:00am On Dec 10, 2023
AntiChristian:
Why can't he and anyone pray to die like Jesus?
Death by crucifixion!
At least be true Christians!

Pounded yam as last supper!
The only Pastor/Daddy GO to have drank tea with God/Jesus!
The man who died in the toilet, no one really knows what could have happened in those last moments before he died!

We just assume he was healthy and just died like that!
Carry out an autopsy! Test the shit!
Allergies, diarrhoea, food poisoning, cholera,....
that's how one of my colleague in the office would have pass on in the toilet, if not for quick intervention

1 Like

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam โ€“ Pastor Adeboye by stephenponti(m): 10:02am On Dec 10, 2023
Why didn't he wish to die as a martyr so he can be chronicles and canonized as a saint.
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam โ€“ Pastor Adeboye by easiest(m): 10:02am On Dec 10, 2023
To die in the toilet ah. That simply indicate where he belong btw heave or hell.

Let us know sha if na next Sunday una wan die. No poison your self sha o
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam โ€“ Pastor Adeboye by koyeni(m): 10:04am On Dec 10, 2023
Aboki99:
Scammmer
How were u scammed by him
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam โ€“ Pastor Adeboye by luckyz4rea(m): 10:05am On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
So be it.

They do it to almost every other person. They survive on twisting stories to make fascinating headlines. That is how cruel the world is becoming just because we want to eke out a living. Sad!!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam โ€“ Pastor Adeboye by Xkale1996(m): 10:07am On Dec 10, 2023
Spectators:

only God knows when and how u will die

So keep quiet
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam โ€“ Pastor Adeboye by edimaan: 10:07am On Dec 10, 2023
Spectators:

"Verily, the knowledge of the last Hour is with God (alone). It is He Who sends down rain, and He Who knows what is in the wombs. No one knows what he will earn on the morrow: No one knows in what land he will die. Verily God is All-knowing." - Quran 31:34
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam โ€“ Pastor Adeboye by Dabronze(m): 10:08am On Dec 10, 2023
The award wining Scam prophecy of 2023
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam โ€“ Pastor Adeboye by Kukutente23: 10:09am On Dec 10, 2023
AntiChristian:

His wish?

There was a time he said God or Jesus drank his tea!
Was that a wish too or reality?

And I'm using my brain!
It's funny how you claim to use your brain where Christianity is concerned but lose it when it's Islam
For example, do you think it's right to marry eleven women or four?
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam โ€“ Pastor Adeboye by correctguy101(m): 10:09am On Dec 10, 2023
He wan even finish pounded yam with better soup and other garnishments.
This Baba too like better thing...

All die na die abeg..
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam โ€“ Pastor Adeboye by Kukutente23: 10:11am On Dec 10, 2023
AntiChristian:

Show us what jesus ate before he was killed by his father?

Show us Jesus's predictions vis-a-vis your MOGs?
At least we all know Muhammad died after he ate poisoned meat from a woman whose husband he killed.
Such a shameful death for a prophet
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam โ€“ Pastor Adeboye by Kukutente23: 10:14am On Dec 10, 2023
AntiChristian:

Where did Jesus pray to eat pounded yam as last supper?
Look, Muhammad was a common criminal
If he was alive today and robbed a caravan in Oshodi, boys will chase him, catch him, beat the hell out of him, throw a tyre on his neck, pour petrol on him and set him on fire with a cigarette butt.
He was simply lucky he was living in barbaric and lawless times.
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam โ€“ Pastor Adeboye by Kukutente23: 10:16am On Dec 10, 2023
AntiChristian:

Exactly?

I read this same Adeboye said Jesus drank his tea!
What kind of uncoordinated speech is that?
How's it your business what he drank and with who
Would you have preferred he drank poison from a woman he was lusting after?
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam โ€“ Pastor Adeboye by AntiChristian: 10:16am On Dec 10, 2023
Kukutente23:

No he's not

At least na tea they drink not blood like the bloodthirsty Allah and his murderous prophet Muhammad

So your God Sabi drink tea?
Maybe the pounded yam is for your God!
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam โ€“ Pastor Adeboye by Kukutente23: 10:18am On Dec 10, 2023
AntiChristian:

So your God Sabi drink tea?
Maybe the pounded yam is for your God!
And so?
At least it's not poisoned meat from a woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman / How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) / Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.