Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye (49932 Views)

Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by EDOLUWA: 9:18am On Dec 10, 2023
Tymk:
one of the greatest scammers to ever walk the earth. IN SANE COUNTRY HE WILL HAVE BEEN JAILED FOR LIFE

I think you should go and check your mental health
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by iramure(m): 9:18am On Dec 10, 2023
Today is Sunday sir, why not demand for pounded yam. We need to get rid of all religious scammers ASAP for Nigeria to be better..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by AntiChristian: 9:19am On Dec 10, 2023
Mandesz:

Not surprised at your mentality, did u even believe in Jesus in the first place? So, how will u believe he predicted his death and resurrection.

Modified:
U should have asked me where Jesus ate pounded yam with egusi b4 he died

Exactly?

I read this same Adeboye said Jesus drank his tea!
What kind of uncoordinated speech is that?
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by AntiChristian: 9:19am On Dec 10, 2023
Yankiss:
Did you read the post? The caption is misleading.

Changed!
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by AntiChristian: 9:20am On Dec 10, 2023
Zenzu01:

That's what he wished for na. Another person can wish to die in a car accident 😉

Car accident is better!

1 Like

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by Houseontherock1: 9:20am On Dec 10, 2023
Tymk:
one of the greatest scammers to ever walk the earth. IN SANE COUNTRY HE WILL HAVE BEEN JAILED FOR LIFE
He never forced anyone to do anything! People do based on their beliefs and personal conviction and not by force. I can go to church without a Kobo and no one will ask me questions.
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by soccerlite: 9:21am On Dec 10, 2023
Since he's already thinking of death

He should select his successor

Make him rccg no dey in disarray when he go
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by Druss(m): 9:23am On Dec 10, 2023
People are illustrating their ignorance on the web and this is recorded.

The pastor said this is how he wishes to die. He didn't say he had seen a vision from GOD and had been told this is how he will die.

Who here wants a painful death? I too want a painless death.

1 Like

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by jackmrandy: 9:25am On Dec 10, 2023
So no one wants to die like Jesus again?
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by Bliss52: 9:25am On Dec 10, 2023
cool

Everyone would die, we must live with that fact

How you wish to die might be different from Adeboye's own, Adeboye doesn't want to suffer before death

1 Like

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by UmarMusa22(m): 9:26am On Dec 10, 2023
With which soup??
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by Aleem26(m): 9:27am On Dec 10, 2023
Seer G.O ADEBOYE…Nawa ooo
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by soccerlite: 9:28am On Dec 10, 2023
Houseontherock1:

He never forced anyone to do anything! People do based on their beliefs and personal conviction and not by force. I can go to church without a Kobo and no one will ask me questions.

It's called manipulation

The way politicians manipulate

They use the word of God to manipulate
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by Aleem26(m): 9:28am On Dec 10, 2023
Seer G.O ADEBOYE…which date na
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by UmarMusa22(m): 9:33am On Dec 10, 2023
Baba, if you want make thing go well well eh, chop am with vegetable soup
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by Kukutente23: 9:34am On Dec 10, 2023
AntiChristian:
Why can't he and anyone pray to die like Jesus?

At least be true Christians!

Pounded yam as last supper!
I hope you also pray to die like Muhammad

The death of Jesus was sacrificial. So anyone who wants to die like Jesus must first be sure he's worthy to be such sacrifice
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by Harrynight(m): 9:34am On Dec 10, 2023
Today is Sunday
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by Bluezy13(m): 9:35am On Dec 10, 2023
Druss:
People are illustrating their ignorance on the web and this is recorded.

The pastor said this is how he wishes to die. He didn't say he had seen a vision from GOD and had been told this is how he will die.

Who here wants a painful death? I too want a painless death.

What stops you from having a painless death?
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by Blitzking: 9:36am On Dec 10, 2023
AntiChristian:
Why can't he and anyone pray to die like Jesus?
Death by crucifixion!
At least be true Christians!

Pounded yam as last supper!
The only Pastor/Daddy GO to have drank tea with God/Jesus!
The man who died in the toilet, no one really knows what could have happened in those last moments before he died!

We just assume he was healthy and just died like that!
Carry out an autopsy! Test the shit!
Allergies, diarrhoea, food poisoning, cholera,....
Or probably a ventricular fibrillation..sudden collapse no pulse..no respiratory activity.

1 Like

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by Ubanz: 9:37am On Dec 10, 2023
That may be your wish,but God's plans is different.
Michel de Nostredame?
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by Ubanz: 9:37am On Dec 10, 2023
That may be your wish,but God's plans is different.
Michel de Nostredame?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by Harddiskng(m): 9:38am On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
So be it.

So, God has told you the day you will die? Wow!

OP, did he actually say, "I will...."? Or, he said, "I wish" or "I will like to ..."?

Or, did you twist the headline to make the post sensational?

Knowing or choosing when you’d die is not unchristian if that’s what you trying to say.

In the Bible there was a king God “told” when he was to die.

Even Paul said in Phillipians 1:23 - 24 “For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you”

do you know this mean? I would put in bold for you Paul’s life was in his own hands, not to be taken from him except he choose to lie it down!

True Christianity is not rice and beans, it is power and wonders beyond human imagination. Shalom

1 Like

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by aswani(m): 9:39am On Dec 10, 2023
I stopped taking this man and his fellow mega church leaders seriously when none of the saw Covid coming.

On judgement say, he will be in the queue like the rest of us. He will certainly not be granted any special favours on that day likehis church grants him on earth.
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:39am On Dec 10, 2023
Bluezy13:
Religious fanatics doing what they know how to do best.

Tomorrow when he dies while or after eating they will say he must have eaten pounded yam earlier.
If he dies through accident or sickness, they will say it is according to God's will that God knows best. The God of Adeboye wants to show that he had a better plan for him.
If he should die in the church, they will shout "Hallelujah!!!" and call him Saint Adeboye.

However he dies, his followers will still find an excuse for him.

Wait a minute; maybe I should open a church: imagine being seen like a demigod to brainwashed educated persons in the society.

Hallelujah!!!

Try it if you think it's easy lol
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by immortalcrown(m): 9:40am On Dec 10, 2023
Harddiskng:
Knowing or choosing when you’d die is not unchristian if that’s what you trying to say. [/b]
This is not what I mean.
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by AntiChristian: 9:41am On Dec 10, 2023
Blitzking:

Or probably a ventricular fibrillation..sudden collapse no pulse..no respiratory activity.
The list is endless! Some may die a more painful death than accident victims!
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by Kay25(m): 9:42am On Dec 10, 2023
I love that kind of death...
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by GreatrAnalyst: 9:42am On Dec 10, 2023
But this is not new.
Baba has said this more than 2 decades ago
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by AntiChristian: 9:42am On Dec 10, 2023
Kukutente23:

I hope you also pray to die like Muhammad

The death of Jesus was sacrificial. So anyone who wants to die like Jesus must first be sure he's worthy to be such sacrifice

So he's not worth such sacrifice you say?
But God drank his tea 🍵☕

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by chaloskyx: 9:43am On Dec 10, 2023
who told you your so called uncle is in heaven 🤣😅
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by YorubaDemonswag: 9:43am On Dec 10, 2023
Mtcheew the confused baba again
Re: I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye by Explorece: 9:44am On Dec 10, 2023
Tymk:

OGUN KEE YOU IF YOU QUOTE ME TO TALK TRASH

Who else in your entire generation has achieved 1% of what the man has achieve...may the forces of Life fight against you to your grave for speaking in such a rude manner to a Man of God of that caliber..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman / How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) / Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.