Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

Men Crying Abuse In Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Crying Abuse In Relationship (307 Views)

Why Do People Still Endure Abuse In Relationships? / I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... / What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Crying Abuse In Relationship by Lommysha: 9:57am On Dec 10, 2023
That literally makes no sense. Males are stronger than women, even a male who is a twig can hold his own against a woman who goes to the gym everyday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Crying Abuse In Relationship by Lommysha: 10:00am On Dec 10, 2023
cheesycheesy
Re: Men Crying Abuse In Relationship by Lommysha: 10:01am On Dec 10, 2023
Testesorone is a solar powered generator of physical strength and mental illness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Crying Abuse In Relationship by Lommysha: 10:07am On Dec 10, 2023
I don't buy the whole "women beat males too" thing because it's just not realistic. Males in abusive relationships must be masochists who nearly skeet when his woman is slapping him up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Crying Abuse In Relationship by Europ0: 10:28am On Dec 10, 2023
will give you a little grace however your perspective is extremely ignorant.
Some women are bigger than some men.
Many men have been conditioned that it is wrong to hit a woman under any circumstances, partly because of public opinion and the courts which would be biased towards the woman, even if he responded in self defense...
Women also have access to tools such as guns, knives, bats, chairs, other blunt objects, etc....
Men can also be incapacitated, drugged, or under the influence...
There is also emotional abuse which doesnt align with any particular gender.

2 Likes

Re: Men Crying Abuse In Relationship by yusuf61(m): 10:44am On Dec 10, 2023
Sometimes they’ve been verbally abused and manipulated so badly that they feel they deserve to get beat on.

I had a male friend in an abusive marriage and when asked why he didn’t just leave, he said he felt like he didn’t have a good enough reason (even tho she was beating him).

Women act like men don’t have emotions or get stuck in destructive mental cycles just like everybody else.

1 Like

Re: Men Crying Abuse In Relationship by Macnnoli4(m): 10:52am On Dec 10, 2023
You see those BBW/Plus size women, it is not a secret that the weight of their slap can move mountains. Female weigh lifters fit carry slim and short men and throw them away. How about emotional abuse nko? Stop talking what you don't know. I have seen the way Black American women fight and damn, they can brutalize any man whether strong or weak.

1 Like

Re: Men Crying Abuse In Relationship by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 10, 2023
Some women can fight, it's just that societal views suggest that women should be submissive in everything.

I once heard a story of this one man who used to beat up his wife, she's taller than him, beautiful, and has a nice body figure... He never wanted to see her talking to another man, else he'd humiliate her in public... At first, the woman would let him have his way with her.

But there came a time she became tired and started fighting back and she'd overpower him whenever he'd want to beat her up, she'll be the one to beat him up instead... One time she beat him up so bad that he went to her family to report her and upon getting there, apparently he cried like a baby... The woman's family then contacted the man's uncles so that they could arrange a meeting to resolve the whole thing as a family.

But the man's uncles turned their backs against him and told the woman's family how they wanted nothing to do with it because he's been abusing the woman for a very long time and now he was getting what he deserved.

From that day on, the man's stopped attempting to beat up his wife.

1 Like

Re: Men Crying Abuse In Relationship by Jeon(f): 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
Lolz,look at the above comments .So Men are no longer superior, but now emotional because of the abuses from the weak gender.

This is a good news cheesy,but I won't be too happy about the good Men experiencing domestic violence 😔 . And again if a woman is too cool the man will ridicule her, so she has to balance the energy.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Prefer Men With Working Experience & Men Prefer Novices? / Ooni Of Ife And His Third Wife Welcomes Set Of Twins / Is It Standard Or Arrogance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.