Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,521 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Ooni Of Ife And His Third Wife Welcomes Set Of Twins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ooni Of Ife And His Third Wife Welcomes Set Of Twins (303 Views)

Can You Be A Third Wife / Godfrey Baguma “Ugliest Man” in Uganda Marries Third Wife In Grand Style -Photos / Gay Couple Welcomes Set Of Twin Via Surrogacy After Two Miscarriages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife And His Third Wife Welcomes Set Of Twins by Antfly(m): 6:59pm On Mar 16
The Ooni of Ife and his third wife, Olori Tobi Phillips, have welcomed a set of twins to their family.

The goodnews was shared by the Monarch on his official Instagram handle, stating that his wife, the Queen has welcomed a boy and a girl, today March 16.
‘’To God be the glory great things he has done. Hearty congratulations to the entire House of Oduduwa and Olori Tobiloba, who today birthed a Prince and Princess to the Royal throne of Oduduwa.

Mother and children are doing well to the glory of God Almighty.” the statement read

The Ooni and Olori Tobi got married in October 2022. Congrats to them!

See the screenshot below…

source: http://antfly.ng/2024/03/16/ooni-of-ife-and-his-third-wife-welcomes-set-of-twins/

Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Third Wife Welcomes Set Of Twins by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:21pm On Mar 16
King knackademus may ur reign be long
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Third Wife Welcomes Set Of Twins by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:05pm On Mar 16
Congratulations to the Ooni of Ile-Ife. Baba Ibeji

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Fantasy / Please Share Your Experience... / I Need Advice!!! My Parents Do Not Want To Support My Marriage With My Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.