Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East (19679 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Destroy Infrastructures In Abuja And Lagos. / Nigerian Senate Makes Case For Nuclear Energy / New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by SonOfDSoil01: 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
Irony1:

your aggression is an indication that i have done a number on your mind, and the frustration and desperation is really hitting you so much. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin e pain am wella.
hahaa where is the aggression? You keep using words that does not corrolate with the issues being discussed grin....this really show your level of education. Now run along before you bring me down to your level....illiterate trader grin
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
hahaa where is the aggression? You keep using words that does not corrolate with the issues being discussed grin....this really show your level of education. Now run along before you bring me down to your level....illiterate trader grin

eyahhhh your frustration is really evident and you desperation is giving me joy........ Propaganda no dey sell, i am already taking the high road with you, i only feel sorry for you, you are of no worth or matter, you are not of any consequence in the scheme of things in your family, let alone a street or your local government, even the so called APC people don't even know your existence.
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
i feel your pains....now you understand you just cant come on a public forum and dish out nonsense, you not talking to people in your village whatsapp group...you need to seek more knowledge grin

Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin😂 you are really a sad man, you that is inconsequential and is advertising ignorance in HD is telling someone to seek knowledge!!!! 🤣 even the pharisees in the bible were not this stupid in talking.
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by gaspology(m): 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
This is pure truth. Those shouting, "go to your region" know very well that if there's a functional seaport in South East, the Igbos wouldn't need any prodding to leave and return home
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by SonOfDSoil01: 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
Irony1:

Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin😂 you are really a sad man, you that is inconsequential and is advertising ignorance in HD is telling someone to seek knowledge!!!! 🤣 even the pharisees in the bible were not this stupid in talking.
you just a primitive village dweller, it’s quite obvious with all the nonsense you have been capping ever since.

You lack education and just fortunate to own a phone and access to data grin your ignorance stinks to high heavens…mgbeke feeling funky grin
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by SonOfDSoil01: 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
Irony1:

eyahhhh your frustration is really evident and you desperation is giving me joy........ Propaganda no dey sell, i am already taking the high road with you, i only feel sorry for you, you are of no worth or matter, you are not of any consequence in the scheme of things in your family, let alone a street or your local government, even the so called APC people don't even know your existence.
who even know about your existence grin you just a f*cking low lifer.

Now run along you primitive economic migrant.
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by DonXavi(m): 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
f
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Panda7(m): 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2023
ablejesus26:

Hahaha hahaha grin grin grin says someone whose purpose of existing is to look for people to help his life by doing senseless tribal hate and gbasgbos for nairalandgrin grin grin na that one be your work abi grin grin
I am Igbo not Yoruba,oboy tribal hate don finish your life pkatapkata grin grin grin

Shun tribal hate.

you go soon cry, the economy never hit you yet.
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by rdokoye: 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2023
tsdarkside:

yeah,because a white person say something we must do it....
we nigerians have passed that level....

we dont take whites serious....

now back to the topic....
you igbos say we dont care about una....

my question is why is it only you igbos always complainin....??

are you the only tribe in nigeria....??

What does his skin colour have to do with anything? Are you a racist?

Credence should be given, because he doesn't have any skin in the game. Whether Nigeria is successfully or not, has no bearing on United States of America - where he comes from.

I told you, in the 90s, Yoruba people were agitating, calling for succession. Didn't you read that part? I don't know how old you are, but calls for a separate nation were strong amongst Yoruba people back then (after the annulment of the MK Abiola elections). So, if you are Yoruba, you really don't have a foot to stand on, you just sound hypocritical right now.
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by rdokoye: 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2023
tsdarkside:
what about the northerners....??
what about the yorubas....??

what about many other tribes....??
should only igbos be givin priority....??

All groups in Nigeria have been placated, except for Igbo people - that's the point.

Right now, I just think you're trolling - I'm going to assume you're much smarter than you're letting on.
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by rdokoye: 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2023
Alaska90:

Please stop this rubbish....

Igbo people dont need Federal government to build port in the east

You can do it yourself

The Lekki port was built by Lagos government and Chinese private company with Federal government having just 2% share of the port

So are you telling me the 5 Igbo states cannot build a port on their own?

You need less than 2bn dollars to build a small port and the chinese bank are ready to put the money down as long a chinese construction company will be awarded the contract

Please stop disturbing everybody with this port issue. Hold your Governors accountable

Ports are on the exclusion list. Don't you know anything about your own country?
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
who even know about your existence grin you just a f*cking low lifer.

Now run along you primitive economic migrant.

E pain am 😆 🤣 😂
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
you just a primitive village dweller, it’s quite obvious with all the nonsense you have been capping ever since.

You lack education and just fortunate to own a phone and access to data grin your ignorance stinks to high heavens…mgbeke feeling funky grin

😆 🤣 😂 frustrated soul.... E pain am wella.
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by SonOfDSoil01: 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2023
Irony1:

E pain am 😆 🤣 😂
flat head obviously you are the one in pain….this thread is about the cry and wail of your usual cry of marginalisation. grin Only a slave cry and beg for freedom like your ancestors Have been begging for year😂😂😂

Osu the joke is on you, my region Sw is doing quite fine that’s why your ancestors have been dying in road accidents daily just to escape that jungle called sad yeast😂😂😂your backward region is still playing catch up cheesy
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
flat head obviously you are the one in pain….this thread is about the cry and wail of your usual cry of marginalisation. grin Only a slave cry and beg for freedom like your ancestors Have been begging for year😂😂😂

Osu the joke is on you, my region Sw is doing quite fine that’s why your ancestors have been dying in road accidents daily just to escape that jungle called sad yeast😂😂😂your backward region is still playing catch up cheesy

You are desperately in pain o jare. Go and rest jare
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by SonOfDSoil01: 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
Irony1:

😆 🤣 😂 frustrated soul.... E pain am wella.
keep hidding your pains behind does fake emojis😂😂😂😂

It’s still doesn’t change the fact that you are the one crying of marginalisation….slave tribe grin
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by SonOfDSoil01: 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2023
Irony1:

You are desperately in pain o jare. Go and rest jare
hahaha I am not done pounding your flat head😂😂😂
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
keep hidding your pains behind does fake emojis😂😂😂😂

It’s still doesn’t change the fact that you are the one crying of marginalisation….slave tribe grin

You are in severe pains. Go and sleep jare. I know in your stupidity you will reply me.

1 Like

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by SonOfDSoil01: 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
Irony1:

You are in severe pains. Go and sleep jare. I know in your stupidity you will reply me.
i know you have run out of anything sensible in that flat head grin grin you just keep repeating the same thing…Osu cannibal grin
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
i know you have run out of anything sensible in that flat head grin grin you just keep repeating the same thing…Osu cannibal grin

You see you didn't even disappoint me, you have proven that you are a sad person in need of pysch help.

1 Like

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by SonOfDSoil01: 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
Irony1:

You see you didn't even disappoint me, you have proven that you are a sad person in need of pysch help.
grin grin I am not from Sad yeast Emeka grin….bitter and hateful people grin always sad about other people’s progress grin
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
grin grin I am not from Sad yeast Emeka grin….bitter and hateful people grin always sad about other people’s progress grin

But your replies are indicative of who is sad. Boy you are a sad, bitter and envious person, you are of no value here at all.

1 Like

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by SonOfDSoil01: 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
Irony1:

But your replies are indicative of who is sad. Boy you are a sad, bitter and envious person, you are of no value here at all.
cheesy you just described the personality of an average flat head…everyone knows who the bitter and envious tribe are grin…it’s the default setting of people from sad east[right][/right] cheesy
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
cheesy you just described the personality of an average flat head…everyone knows who the bitter and envious tribe are grin…it’s the default setting of people from sad east[right][/right] cheesy

In severe pains that is what you are grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by SonOfDSoil01: 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2023
Irony1:

In severe pains that is what you are grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
rest Emeka grin you worn out already…I can see you grasping for air grin
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
rest Emeka grin you worn out already…I can see you grasping for air grin
go and sleep boy stop being delusional

1 Like

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by SonOfDSoil01: 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
Irony1:
go and sleep boy stop being delusional
cheesy but you are the delusional one here Emeka grin….making statements that are not factual,and always trying to rub shoulder with your senior brother, the Sw cheesy….now run along grin
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
cheesy but you are the delusional one here Emeka grin….making statements that are not factual,and always trying to rub shoulder with your senior brother, the Sw cheesy….now run along grin

K

1 Like

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Kafirbigot: 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thank you... Champion their exit, so that you can have your paradise in your degenerate region filled with PIGs. cool

georgeakins:

The only solution is to let Ibos go and form their country.

They are a nuisance since independence
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Kafirbigot: 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
Rub shoulders with PIGs...

SW is a den of PIGs and PIGLETs
cool

SonOfDSoil01:
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Kafirbigot: 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2023
As you claim they are lies...why crying over what is verifiable? cool

olas24u:

The data he his quotating are all lies,only a stupid person will believe such.
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by SonOfDSoil01: 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
Kafirbigot:
Rub shoulders with PIGs...

SW is a den of PIGs and PIGLETs
cool

grin another flat head on the loose….I was not the one that said it, ask your lord and saviour lamidi Kanu grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Gets PMB 2019 Appointment as Director Strategic Communication / Buhari Receives Governor Oyetola In Abuja (Photos) / Buhari And Mutually Assured Restoration By Ben Murray Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.