Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East (19671 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Destroy Infrastructures In Abuja And Lagos. / Nigerian Senate Makes Case For Nuclear Energy / New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by tsdarkside(m): 11:23am On Dec 11, 2023
seguno2:

While I understand your skepticism about our current situation, I don’t think that we are much different from other races a few centuries or millennia ago.

I am more interested to know how the other races evolved from being where we are stuck today, into being more law abiding people for widespread welfare of everyone.

i can explain that to you....
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 11:35am On Dec 11, 2023
akpumping7720:

Just dey play. Your people used to paint Abacha bad little did most of you genzs know that your saviour from Agulu once worked under him until you were shown the receipt. So whatever I want to analyse to you won't even make any difference so why should I even stress myself.

πŸ˜† 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 you are really a desperate and sad fellow
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by akpumping7720(m): 11:39am On Dec 11, 2023
Irony1:

πŸ˜† 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 you are really a desperate and sad fellow
How sir? Because I told you the truth? Well I'm not surprised just like someone quoted you earlier it will surely end with abuse. I wish you the best.
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 11:43am On Dec 11, 2023
akpumping7720:

How sir? Because I told you the truth? Well I'm not surprised just like someone quoted you earlier it will surely end with abuse. I wish you the best.

You didn't tell me any truth. You only tried to manipulate and I has failed.
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by tsdarkside(m): 11:57am On Dec 11, 2023
lets talk about things we already have abeg....

am tired of hearin whites going around always rantin rubbish all over the world....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjVTGaSNZvc
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by SonOfDSoil01: 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
santaclaws:

It's an impossible mission, stop giving yourselves false hopes. A seaport cannot be sited on a river, neither would commercial/cargo ships (not boats) be able to sail or berth on the river; it's too shallow; too narrow and comes at an insane cost both financially and environmentally. Don't even think about dredging the Atlantic ocean into the river. I'll just stop there...

Perhaps very soon, the FG would have to dredge the Atlantic ocean up north so they can satisfy northerners as well, since everyone wants a seaport where there is no ocean. The feasible projects haven't been done, it's the extreme ones y'all wanna focus on. Odiegwu! 🀝🏽
its an up hill task trying to educate a flat head wink cheesy sometimes they just throw words around, which they themselves dont know the meaning....he seem not to undetstand that, there is a difference between a sea and a river, they just love to live in self delusion angry
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by ottersberger(m): 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
georgeakins:

Ibos should continue fighting for their biafra.

I will be the happiest person the day they are allowed to go and form their country.
Ibos are terrible people and cannot live in peace with others.

They laid the foundation for the troubles we are facing in Nigeria today.

Purge yourself of hate and envy, and work hard to elevate your life from the abyss of poverty. Igbo is not the reason you are portioning yam with a measuring tape.

2 Likes

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by SonOfDSoil01: 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2023
Irony1:

The issue is because the population that make up the Lagos- Ibadan axis is made up of people from all over Nigeria and that was because of how skewed the development was done. It was not like that in the 60s the trad exports from the Eastern region was high.the Eastern region had a faster development indices than any other region then.
keep on deluding yourself cheesy no region has ever been has developed more than the Sw, then and now...even your forefather azikiwe wanted to become the premier in the west grin

We are space setters, no state or city in sad east is a match for ibadan not to talk of ragos cheesy the trend of migration from east to west has always proven where the economic capital of nigeria is....so stop flex muscles where you dont belong grin
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
keep on deluding yourself cheesy no region has ever been has developed more than the Sw, then and now...even your forefather azikiwe wanted to become the premier in the west grin

We are space setters, no state or city in sad east is a match for ibadan not to talk of ragos cheesy the trend of migration from east to west has always proven where the economic capital of nigeria is....so stop flex muscles where you dont belong grin

Oga stop living in delusion. Western Region had notable firsts but in terms of development before Civil War the eastern region was far ahead. Stop spreading lies propaganda no dey sell again. We will continue to expose people like you.

1 Like

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by georgeakins: 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2023
ottersberger:

Purge yourself of hate and envy, and work hard to elevate your life from the abyss of poverty. Igbo is not the reason you are portioning yam with a measuring tape.

Go and form your biafla and leave Nigeria alone
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by SonOfDSoil01: 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2023
Irony1:

Oga stop living in delusion. Western Region had notable firsts but in terms of development before World War the eastern region was far ahead. Stop spreading lies propaganda no dey sell again. We will continue to expose people like you.
you are very slow grin no wonder you find it hard to learn probably because of your flat head wink just see how you are disgracing your ancestors emeka?

Its a non fact that the Sw has always been a progressive region and the most developed, you even stated it that we had notable first, so shouldnt that tell you our early civilisation coupled with the educational background of an average westerner open doors to our development?

The ibadan you ignorant dolt like to call brown roof point to that fact , when were living in houses, your forefathers were still living like animals in the bush wink and before you ever dreamt of watching tv, we already had that here in Sw..please quit embarrassing yourself here because you reallly sound stupid right now grin
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by akpumping7720(m): 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2023
Irony1:

You didn't tell me any truth. You only tried to manipulate and I has failed.
And the next thing is to abuse me? Keep it.
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
you are very slow grin no wonder you find it hard to learn probably because of your flat head wink just see how you are disgracing your ancestors emeka?

Its a non fact that the Sw has always been a progressive region and the most developed, you even stated it that we had notable first, so shouldnt that tell you our early civilisation coupled with the educational background of an average westerner open doors to our development?

The ibadan you ignorant dolt like to call brown roof point to that fact , when were living in houses, your forefathers were still living like animals in the bush wink and before you ever dreamt of watching tv, we already had that here in Sw..please quit embarrassing yourself here because you reallly sound stupid right now grin

Please show me where I called Ibadan brown roof? Abeg show me? You are really a frustrated person walahi.
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by SonOfDSoil01: 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
Irony1:

Please show me where I called Ibadan brown roof? Abeg show me? You are really a frustrated person walahi.
is that not the names your flat head brothers here like to call it?

Emeka go back and learn history...Sw no be una mate, not now and ever, we have the market and the purchasing power. Every Okoro dream is to travel to Ragos or Sw, thats why you dolt seem to have an erection anytime you are been asked to go back home grin

1 Like

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by ablejesus26(m): 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2023
Panda7:
doesn't he know igbo's have states in nigeria. Igbos are always there fighting yoruba in yoruba state. are igbo's and yoruba from the same region?

You have been doing senseless tribal hate and gbasgbos since 1985,this is 2023 You are still doing senseless tribal hate and gbasgbos, obviously You will be in your dying bed still be shouting and wailing Igbo aaaghh, Igbo yoooo maybe this is what your Oluda created and destined you for grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by nams77: 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
codemaniacs:

Igbos have attacked the Yorubas politically, socially, economically e.t.c.

Yorubas and igbos fought each other during the civil war..

the civil war was Yoruba vs Igbo war.

in the 1960s , nzeogwu exhibited such hatred towards Yorubas.

"According to a Nigerian Police Special Branch Report, nzeogwu executed at least 4 army and police security personnel including one of the men on his team (Sergeant Daramola Oyegoke). nzeogwu also participated in the execution of Col. Raph Shodeinde, his superior officer at the Nigerian Military Training College and is reported to have shot indiscriminately at fleeing women and children.."..

the statement above shows pure hatred for Yorubas and a lot of igbos all have this similar behavior towards Yorubas.

The igbos also tried to attack the SW but we're stopped at Ore.

Before the civil war, Nnamdi Azikwe was also fighting the Yorubas politically because he wanted to be premier of the Yoruba region.

Azikwe tried to politically get Lagos and the SW region.
Ojukwu tried to use warfare to get Lagos..
Peter Obi and CRV tried politically to get Lagos.

Over 60 years and counting only Igbos have targeted and are still targeting Lagos and Yorubas.

some people on this are already shouting "Lagos will fail" just because the governor is not igbo.

must igbos subjugate Yorubas before igbos have a sense of achievement

you igbos already have Rivers state, Delta state, Anambra states yet you are more concerned about the SW, the Yorubas and who is governor of Lagos.

2 petroleum producing states with seaports and airports yet you igbos are not happy that a place called Lagos is not under igbo control .

you are sick and have serious mental problems.
Sometimes I wonder how some of you think. you went down memory lo lane to dig out half truth and perception instead of realities.
The Igbo supported gbadebo because he came out under labour party, EOD. if a Yoruba ran under labour party, he would have gotten similar support. And by the way, don't come at me with the notion that labour was an Igbo party. It got more I'm unalloyed support from Edo, Delta and southern than even some eastern states. It still shocks me how you folks turned against your own because he has trace of Igbo blood in him. Shit! That hatred is deep!

To be honest, I even supported Osibanjo more than I supported anyone. Talking about Igbos taking over Lagos. For your information, Lagos was the seat of power and it's only natural that they overrun Lagos. In war, everything is fair.
If that war was fought today, the Igbos will be matching towards Abuja which is the seat of power.
In war, once your overrun your opponents headquarters, then the war is almost done.
Now let's look at this, the Igbos also overan Edo state and up to ore. Did they take their lands? Is Edo state speaking Igbo today?
Did they install their rulers there just like Benin did in Lagos?.
While you are there whipping up sentiments about the Igbos eying your lands, the Fulanis are busy carving up territories in your hinterland.ilorin comes to mind.
Please you guys should save your hatred for the more potent threat to your existential survival.
Your house is burning and you are busy exchanging words with your neighbour across the fence. I really wished you guys will open your eyes and see that you are almost on the verge of being swallowed up.
Good luck
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by nams77: 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2023
Gerrard59:

No prominent Igbo person has stated such publicly. You should not be gaslighted with that accusation. When thrown the statement, explicitly ask for the name of the Igbo person who has PUBLICLY stated that "Lagos is no man's land". Public statement by a prominent Igbo individual, whether the person resides in Nigeria or abroad.

Two, you should stop appeasing certain people. Allow their conscience (assuming they have one) to judge them. Don't ever appease people who don't like you. No matter what you do, they will always accuse/dislike you.
You've said the fact. They are past redemption

1 Like

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Panda7(m): 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
ablejesus26:

You have been doing senseless tribal hate and gbasgbos since 1985,this is 2023 You are still doing senseless tribal hate and gbasgbos, obviously You will be in your dying bed still be shouting and wailing Igbo aaaghh, Igbo yoooo maybe this is what your Oluda created and destined you for grin

you a yoruba boy obviously there is no igbo boy you will find on the internet especially at this time they are out there hustling. Tinubu is now the president go out there and work. stop laying around there is no food for a lazy man

2 Likes

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by JOemmy(m): 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2023
Supremos:
Nigeria is loosing precious lives to senseless killings that ordinary dialogue would have served.

These are people's uncles, fathers and brothers.

The officer videoing this is even wailing...

Jeeez where did this happen? No news about this on the mainstream media.
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by ablejesus26(m): 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2023
Panda7:

you a yoruba boy obviously there is no igbo boy you will find on the internet especially at this time they are out there hustling. Tinubu is now the president go out there and work. stop laying around there is no food for a lazy man

Hahaha hahaha grin grin grin says someone whose purpose of existing is to look for people to help his life by doing senseless tribal hate and gbasgbos for nairalandgrin grin grin na that one be your work abi grin grin
I am Igbo not Yoruba,oboy tribal hate don finish your life pkatapkata grin grin grin

Shun tribal hate.

1 Like

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by SonOfDSoil01: 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2023
Bigkoko:
You can not put sense into the skull of a person determined to be foolish & stupid at the same time! The hegemony of Lagos will be broken, too bad, Dangote would be one of the biggest losers when the food we dey cook go soon don.

Once The Eastern ports gets open, berthing in Western ports would be so expensive that within as little as 10 years it will fall apart.....
With bad infrastructures & full throttle corruption, who will use Lagos ports? Only Dangote grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin dreamer, keep dreaming u hear, even with other ports lagos is still thriving cheesy...now let me ask you? Were is the sea in SE located? I am not talking of river oo cos you really seem to be confused.....otondo grin
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
is that not the names your flat head brothers here like to call it?

Emeka go back and learn history...Sw no be una mate, not now and ever, we have the market and the purchasing power. Every Okoro dream is to travel to Ragos or Sw, thats why you dolt seem to have an erection anytime you are been asked to go back home grin

You are really desperate and childish with your comment. I recall asking you for data on the migratory trend for the last 10years you have not answered.
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by SonOfDSoil01: 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
Irony1:

You are really desperate and childish with your comment. I recall asking you for data on the migratory trend for the last 10years you have not answered.
hahaha this fool is still asking for data grin

The answer you seek is evident at all motor packs in lagos ans Sw state. If you are in doubt you can visit any of park to confirm.. otondo keep living in delusion grin
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by SonOfDSoil01: 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2023
Irony1:

Which yoruba soldier, you are in a coup and you are slacking that is purely military if the Yoruba soldier didn't slack and obeyed his order he will not be shot, that is not ethnic hatred stop being mischievous
I am saying this to you DSS must flag nairaland and I will make it clear to Seun Osewa if he is not ready to do the needful to ensure mischievous bigots like you are not dealt with, then it is either this forum is shut down or you identities are exposed for security agencies to arrest you.
grin you are just a clown,so you and your flat head dolt think u have monopoly to talk nonsense? But when served a bitter pill cheesy you start to cry and wail....why not involve the FBI too? Hypocrite capping nonsense on a public forum wink
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by SonOfDSoil01: 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
true2god:
Yoruba people have deep hatred for the Igbos but what shock me most is seeing some foolish Igbo girls having marital relationship with Yoruba men who hate their fathers, brothers, nephews and male cousins with passion. It is a shame on the Igbo race for not educating and training their daughters on how evil and dangerous these snakes are.
kpele i can feel your pains grin......losing all your beautiful to yoruba demons can be painful, i hope u recover soon... even Amaka knows how primitive and clannish an average ibo man is grin they all want a taste of yoruba gbola cheesy
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
7 grin you are just a clown,so you and your flat head dolt think u have monopoly to talk nonsense? But when served a bitter pill cheesy you start to cry and wail....why not involve the FBI too? Hypocrite capping nonsense on a public forum wink

You are frustrated and mentally deranged.
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
hahaha this fool is still asking for data grin

The answer you seek is evident at all motor packs in lagos ans Sw state. If you are in doubt you can visit any of park to confirm.. otondo keep living in delusion grin

I think the fool is actually you, you behave like as if you are under the influence of drugs. Because you are trying to use aggression and desperation to force an agenda which has failed. Oga go and rest and get a meaningful job and be useful to your.life
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by SonOfDSoil01: 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
Irony1:

I think the fool is actually you, you behave like as if you are under the influence of drugs. Because you are trying to use aggression and desperation to force an agenda which has failed. Oga go and rest and get a meaningful job and be useful to your.life
shut the gutter you call mouth with your incoherent gibberish grin

You are just wailing and crying all over the place like a toddler whose toy has been taken. Now run along and go play with sand Otondo grin
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I can never be ibo. Read my lips. Truth is bitter. Just challenge those facts I put up there if you have any proofs
you don't have to be Ibo the way you write is how nnamdi Kanu was boasting on radio biafra saying rubbish so u have subscribe ur brains to him.. so continue
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by SonOfDSoil01: 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
Irony1:

You are frustrated and mentally deranged.
i feel your pains....now you understand you just cant come on a public forum and dish out nonsense, you not talking to people in your village whatsapp group...you need to seek more knowledge grin
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
shut the gutter you call mouth with your incoherent gibberish grin

You are just wailing and crying all over the place like a toddler whose toy has been taken. Now run along and go play with sand Otondo grin

your aggression is an indication that i have done a number on your mind, and the frustration and desperation is really hitting you so much. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin e pain am wella.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage / Governor Fayose Visits Segun Oni (Photos) / 8th Senate Valedictory: Number Of Bills Passed By Each Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.