Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East (19530 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Destroy Infrastructures In Abuja And Lagos. / Nigerian Senate Makes Case For Nuclear Energy / New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Theevilone(m): 8:45am On Dec 11, 2023
Basic123:

If you get an atom of brain..YOU SHOULD ASK YOUR SELF,HOW DID THOSE IGBO SONS AND DAUGHTERS TRY TO CORRECT THE ALLEGED PERCEIVED WRONG AGAINST IGBO WHEN THEY HAD THE OPPORTUNITY IF YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT JUST PERSECUTORILY DELUDED VICTIM PLAYERS.

CRY CRY BABIES

Igbos feel marginalized by the government irrespective of who is the said government, weather it’s occupied by my father or not.
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by codemaniacs: 8:47am On Dec 11, 2023
Irony1:

When did igbos subjugate Yorubas? Oga be very careful with this rubbish that uou are saying. I thinknit hight time DSS flags nairaland and starts arresting some of you, maybe then you guys would have sense. A foreigner is talking about marginalisation of igbos. But you found a way to make it an Igbo vs yoruba thing. See DSS needs to flag nairaland as a place where bigots and tribalist like you indoctrinate people. Enough is enough

Did Nzeogwu kill any Yoruba or was it not Sardauna he killed. Why do you people always exhibit mischief and gaslight people. See I promise you I will DSS to flag nairaland, when they start arresting guys like you. Then this nonsense will stop, you think manipulation, gaslighting and propaganda sells again your eyes will clear people like you will soon fo to jail for ethnic baiting and lies.

before he killed sardauna he killed the Yoruba soldiers around him and then fired shots indiscriminately at women and children some whom would have been Yorubas..

the person I quoted said igbos have never picked up weapons against Yorubas and I corrected his ignorance...
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Ayodeoba: 8:47am On Dec 11, 2023
Supremos:
Nigeria is loosing precious lives to senseless killings that ordinary dialogue would have served.

These are people's uncles, fathers and brothers.

The officer videoing this is even wailing...
you re happily posting this, once those officers gets triggered and go haywire you cry foul
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 8:49am On Dec 11, 2023
codemaniacs:

before he killed sardauna he killed the Yoruba soldiers around him and then fired shots indiscriminately at women and children some whom would have been Yorubas..

the person I quoted said igbos have never picked up weapons against Yorubas and I corrected his ignorance...

Which yoruba soldier, you are in a coup and you are slacking that is purely military if the Yoruba soldier didn't slack and obeyed his order he will not be shot, that is not ethnic hatred stop being mischievous
I am saying this to you DSS must flag nairaland and I will make it clear to Seun Osewa if he is not ready to do the needful to ensure mischievous bigots like you are not dealt with, then it is either this forum is shut down or you identities are exposed for security agencies to arrest you.
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by true2god: 8:51am On Dec 11, 2023
Yoruba people have deep hatred for the Igbos but what shock me most is seeing some foolish Igbo girls having marital relationship with Yoruba men who hate their fathers, brothers, nephews and male cousins with passion. It is a shame on the Igbo race for not educating and training their daughters on how evil and dangerous these snakes are.

1 Like

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by codemaniacs: 8:54am On Dec 11, 2023
Irony1:

Which yoruba soldier, you are in a coup and you are slacking that is purely military if the Yoruba soldier didn't slack and obeyed his order he will not be shot, that is not ethnic hatred stop being mischievous
I am saying this to you DSS must flag nairaland and I will make it clear to Seun Osewa if he is not ready to do the needful to ensure mischievous bigots like you are not dealt with, then it is either this forum is shut down or you identities are exposed for security agencies to arrest you.

in the 1960s , nzeogwu exhibited such hatred towards Yorubas.

"According to a Nigerian Police Special Branch Report, nzeogwu executed at least 4 army and police security personnel including one of the men on his team (Sergeant Daramola Oyegoke). nzeogwu also participated in the execution of Col. Raph Shodeinde, his superior officer at the Nigerian Military Training College and is reported to have shot indiscriminately at fleeing women and children.."..

the statement above shows pure hatred for Yorubas and a lot of igbos all have this similar behavior towards Yorubas.

learn to read if you had read the first post well you would have seen the above.
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by smokinloud(m): 9:03am On Dec 11, 2023
We all know that the government isn't treating every region fairly and we know it's because there's no resources for that!.
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by DOM7: 9:03am On Dec 11, 2023
Hundred percent correct! Nigeria refuse to maximize the potentials or comparative advantage of the south east,i don't still know their sin, whatever attention the government channels there will be for the good of all but wickedness will not allow them and the whole country is backward.

1 Like

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by akpumping7720(m): 9:04am On Dec 11, 2023
Irony1:

Who has the majority votes to ensure that these projects are approved and passed in the House of Assembly? Which region has the most voting power in the assembly?
Kindly reference when such projects were initiated first in the National Assembly. And the FEC can approve important projects that are of economic benefit.
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by codemaniacs: 9:04am On Dec 11, 2023
Irony1:

Once again you are saying rubbish Zik did nothing Ojukwu did nothing he did what he had to do at that time. Are you now saying it is legal to work in a state ministry and then go to a federal parastatal and illegally take someone's role by not allowing the person to resume after vacation? Can you try it in a private company? Did I query northerners working in NPA? What I was saying is the illegality they exhibit in NPA.
See DSS must flag nairaland so that people like hou would be arrested

you are the one saying rubbish..

Azikiwe was the president of Nigeria but igbos were not satisfied so igbos killed the prime minister and abolish regionalism and Azikiwe kept quiet and didn't warn his people, Ojukwu supported Ironsi who did not condemn the coup but took over as the 1st military head of state.

If she was not allowed to resume then sue the NPA and stop complaining ignorantly.
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by akpumping7720(m): 9:08am On Dec 11, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
grin hahaha when its convinient for you dolt, you shift narratives...the case of obasanjo being rallied around for presidency is quite diffferent. The yorubas contested an election and won but was robbed of that mandate so its only fair for them to be pacified and quit with the lies u ibos have been spreading, ibos never voted abiola, he only won in anambra so stop with the lies. Now comapring that, as a factor of maginalisation is false

Your people suck at politices and to you dolt everything is by being aggressive and you try to bully other in voting your candidate in the last election grin that reallly back fired. After insulting everyone elses and you expect vote from them? Thats just being delutional. Work on yourself and change your arrogant and disrespectful attiude to others if you want things to change or else yall all with coninue to wail.

And finally ibo land is landlock with no access to sea, so i dont understand where all the demand for seaport is coming from. Onne port is functional . You dont have to be in lagos if thats your excuss but the problem of an ibo man is within, call your leaders to accountability and not just focus on the center.
People that are very ment. Throughout the 8 years of Buhari they called him all sort of names and even said he was cloned. They insulted the fulanis. Tinubu is there now and they are still repeating the same thing. They keep doing the same thing all over again and they are expecting change. Is that not madness?
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by akpumping7720(m): 9:12am On Dec 11, 2023
Irony1:

You are threatening to shut down nairaland? As per say you be DSS boss abi? Dey play
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by saintkel(m): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2023
georgeakins:

The earlier they realise that ibos cannot live with other ethnic groups in peace, the better.
Ibos are the worst human species I have ever seen.

Was it neglect that made ibos plan the ibo coup of Jan 1966 that plunged Nigeria into a needless civil war?
Ibos should be allowed to govern themselves.
Give them their biafra. Ibos are a nuisance
Igbos r d reason y Nigeria is still one.....d sooner u realize dis, d better for u
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 9:19am On Dec 11, 2023
akpumping7720:

You are threatening to shut down nairaland? As per say you be DSS boss abi? Dey play

No be dey play it takes a petition with hard evidence of all these bigoted statement being allowed to pass without being vetted. I think itnis hightime nairaland gets flagged by the authorities.
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 9:23am On Dec 11, 2023
codemaniacs:

you are the one saying rubbish..

Azikiwe was the president of Nigeria but igbos were not satisfied so igbos killed the prime minister and abolish regionalism and Azikiwe kept quiet and didn't warn his people, Ojukwu supported Ironsi who did not condemn the coup but took over as the 1st military head of state.

If she was not allowed to resume then sue the NPA and stop complaining ignorantly.

Who was the prime minister when Zik was president, and as president did Zik have administrative powers? These lies are becoming stale you are sounding like a broken record. Now you claimed igbos killed the prime minister. So Ademoyega one of the actors of that coup is igbos abi? Once again you are sounding like a broken record. Once again note Ironsi didn't abolish the region he even kept the regions, the person who abolished regions and created states was Gowon. Now you say igbos abolished regions so what did they create in it's place?

1 Like

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 9:23am On Dec 11, 2023
akpumping7720:

Kindly reference when such projects were initiated first in the National Assembly. And the FEC can approve important projects that are of economic benefit.

Oga you know the truth stop being mischievous projects must be approved and ratified by the assembly stop all these lies.
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by akpumping7720(m): 9:25am On Dec 11, 2023
true2god:
Yoruba people have deep hatred for the Igbos but what shock me most is seeing some foolish Igbo girls having marital relationship with Yoruba men who hate their fathers, brothers, nephews and male cousins with passion. It is a shame on the Igbo race for not educating and training their daughters on how evil and dangerous these snakes are.
Please how has the Yorubas shown hatred towards the Ibos? When Tinubu was Lagos state governor check his political appointments and those of his counterparts from the east. Even presently check the present Lagos state civil service to those in the East. Someone who gives another man's children food to eat needs to be praised and instead of being an ingrate. Yorubas doesn't believe in tribalism. We believe in competency.
Go to Blenco supermarket branches in Lagos to fact check, all their branch managers are igbos irrespective of their qualifications as far as you are igbo you are good to go. And they have staff from other tribes that have served the company for long but they can never occupy those juicy posts.
The company where I worked is owned by a Yoruba but an igbo lady is our accountant/head of finance. What else do you want from us?
Look at this past election, see how you guys meddle into Lagos politics. You are living in an estate and you are a landlord and you want to contest for the estate chairman but your tenants from other tribe are telling it to your face that they won't vote for you rather they will vote for another landlord to be the estate chairman thag after all they are paying you house rent and other bills. In all fairness as human how will you feel? Though they have the exclusive right to vote for whoever they want ooooo but You sef think am , will you be happy with those tenants in such scenario? When we do things at times we should be sober at times that can I take this thing if it is been done to me?

2 Likes

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 9:25am On Dec 11, 2023
codemaniacs:

"According to a Nigerian Police Special Branch Report, nzeogwu executed at least 4 army and police security personnel including one of the men on his team (Sergeant Daramola Oyegoke). nzeogwu also participated in the execution of Col. Raph Shodeinde, his superior officer at the Nigerian Military Training College and is reported to have shot indiscriminately at fleeing women and children.."..

the statement above shows pure hatred for Yorubas and a lot of igbos all have this similar behavior towards Yorubas.

learn to read if you had read the first post well you would have seen the above.

You see another lies from you. The person who killed Shodeinde was Onwutuegwu and not Nzeogwu ad Nzeogwu's team was at Sardauna's house and nzeogwu used a grenade and a 105mm to blow off the gate of the premiers house. He never shot indiscriminately at women and children so please minimise the lie. I have the full special branch report so mind how you lie.
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 9:27am On Dec 11, 2023
akpumping7720:

Please how has the Yorubas shown hatred towards the Ibos? When Tinubu was Lagos state governor check his political appointments and those of his counterparts from the east. Even presently check the present Lagos state civil service to those in the East. Someone who gives another man's children food to eat needs to be praised and instead of being an ingrate. Yorubas doesn't believe in tribalism. We believe in competency.
Go to Blenco supermarket branches in Lagos to fact check, all their branch managers are igbos irrespective of their qualifications as far as you are igbo you are good to go. And they have staff from other tribes that have served the company for long but they can never occupy those juicy posts.
The company where I worked is owned by a Yoruba but an igbo lady is our accountant/head of finance. What else do you want from us?
Look at this past election, see how you guys meddle into Lagos politics. You are living in an estate and you are a landlord and you want to contest for the estate chairman but your tenants from other tribe are telling it to your face that they won't vote for you rather they will vote for another landlord to be the estate chairman thag after all they are paying you house rent and other bills. In all fairness as human how will you feel? You sef think am , will you be happy with those tenants in such scenario?

Oga Fidelity is an Igbo bank and you have Yorubas in senior positions that one is not the issue here. The issue is the marginalization in federal civil service.

1 Like

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by akpumping7720(m): 9:30am On Dec 11, 2023
Irony1:

Oga you know the truth stop being mischievous projects must be approved and ratified by the assembly stop all these lies.
I'm not trying to be mischievous that's why I said you should list those initiated projects in the East that was rejected by the legislators.
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 9:30am On Dec 11, 2023
codemaniacs:

Sergeant Daramola was executed because he slacked when using the rifle and he was under Nzeogwu's command during the coup if you slack you will be shot, so quit the ethnic sensationalization of this jare you are just being mischievous. What about Major Ademoyega shebi he was Yoruba and he was part of the coup even among the planners why didn't Nzeogwu kill him since he hates Yorubas? Nzeogwu's closest friend is Obasanjo why did he kill him since he hates yorubas. You think this lies and propaganda sell again abi?
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by codemaniacs: 9:31am On Dec 11, 2023
Irony1:

Who was the prime minister when Zik was president, and as president did Zik have administrative powers? These lies are becoming stale you are sounding like a broken record. Now you claimed igbos killed the prime minister. So Ademoyega one of the actors of that coup is igbos abi? Once again you are sounding like a broken record. Once again note Ironsi didn't abolish the region he even kept the regions, the person who abolished regions and created states was Gowon. Now you say igbos abolished regions so what did they create in it's place?

Zik had powers to give jobs to his fellow igbos that the prime minister and Akintola had to go to the media to complain..

there is a video of the prime minister complaining of igbos taking jobs in the north.

Ironsi created "Decree No. 34", which abrogated the country's federal structure in exchange for a unitary one.

This regionalism issue has been tackled many times and you keep repeating the same nonsense and false history to protect your demonic and satanic igbo heroes.
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by codemaniacs: 9:33am On Dec 11, 2023
Irony1:

Sergeant Daramola was executed because he slacked when using the rifle and he was under Nzeogwu's command during the coup if you slack you will be shot, so quit the ethnic sensationalization of this jare you are just being mischievous. What about Major Ademoyega shebi he was Yoruba and he was part of the coup even among the planners why didn't Nzeogwu kill him since he hates Yorubas? Nzeogwu's closest friend is Obasanjo why did he kill him since he hates yorubas. You think this lies and propaganda sell again abi?

the point is igbos are not marginalized..

you can keep supporting your demonic and satanic igbo heroes who are not happy to see non-igbos succeeding in non-igbo territories.
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 9:35am On Dec 11, 2023
codemaniacs:

Zik had powers to give jobs to his fellow igbos that the prime minister and Akintola had to go to the media to complain..

there is a video of the prime minister complaining of igbos taking jobs in the north.

Ironsi created "Decree No. 34", which abrogated the country's federal structure in exchange for a unitary one.

This regionalism issue has been tackled many times and you keep repeating the same nonsense and false history to protect your demonic and satanic igbo heroes.

Haaaaa you are a big liar, show me where Zik gave jobs to igbos? From the early 50s igbos were already in civil service everywhere, even awolowo in the 50s said there were many igbos in civil service. Zik never needed to give anyone jobs. Also again decree 34 didn't abolish regions you have been dodging that fact. The only thing decree 34 did was to centralise the Regional civil service to a central one. The person who abolished the regions was Gowon. The truth is now you guys are becoming uncomfortable because so much lies which you guys used the media to propagate are being challenged.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by akpumping7720(m): 9:35am On Dec 11, 2023
Irony1:

No be dey play it takes a petition with hard evidence of all these bigoted statement being allowed to pass without being vetted. I think itnis hightime nairaland gets flagged by the authorities.
Let me burst your bubble nothing can and I repeat nothing can happen to nairaland. Why do you think Seun is protecting the islamic section of this site? Baba just dey play once again.
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 9:36am On Dec 11, 2023
codemaniacs:

the point is igbos are not marginalized..

you can keep supporting your demonic and satanic igbo heroes who are not happy to see non-igbos succeeding in non-igbo territories.

Oga you cannot give me any point. Because yourmlies have been exposed. The civil service is highly skewed, even in force recruitment it is the same thing. I have an uncle that was not recruited into the army because he was Igbo in the 70s.

1 Like

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 9:37am On Dec 11, 2023
akpumping7720:

Let me burst your bubble nothing can and I repeat nothing can happen to nairaland. Why do you think Seun is protecting the islamic section of this site? Baba just dey play once again.

Once the pressure on him becomes high he will be forced to do the needful or have the site shut down.
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by akpumping7720(m): 9:42am On Dec 11, 2023
Irony1:

Haaaaa you are a big liar, show me where Zik gave jobs to igbos? From the early 50s igbos were already in civil service everywhere, even awolowo in the 50s said there were many igbos in civil service. Zik never needed to give anyone jobs. Also again decree 34 didn't abolish regions you have been dodging that fact. The only thing decree 34 did was to centralise the Regional civil service to a central one. The person who abolished the regions was Gowon. The truth is now you guys are becoming uncomfortable because so much lies which you guys used the media to propagate are being challenged.
Will get out from here for distorting history. Liars

1 Like

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by codemaniacs: 9:43am On Dec 11, 2023
Irony1:

what does it mean to centralize something you are very ignorant

this link proves my point and shows your ignorance
https://www.thecable.ng/abused-decree-34-and-the-demand-for-restructuring

I am not stopping you from supporting your demonic and satanic igbo heroes.

you have a mental problem..

1 Like

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by akpumping7720(m): 9:43am On Dec 11, 2023
Irony1:

Once the pressure on him becomes high he will be forced to do the needful or have the site shut down.
No deceive yourself. Those that can force the site to be shut down are protected already. That's just the bitter truth.
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Basic123: 9:46am On Dec 11, 2023
Theevilone:

Igbos feel marginalized by the government irrespective of who is the said government, weather it’s occupied by my father or not.
Then that is just a VICTIM MENTALITY OR PERSECUTORY DELUSIONS
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Housing(m): 9:46am On Dec 11, 2023
Irony1:

Are you seriously saying this? Bros see it is better you say you don't know than to be talking from assumption. Even in civil service the marginalisation is there. I have experiences to talk about. Please don't upset anyone with this rubbish you are saying just shut up abeg.

Imo State have the highest number of indigenes in the Federal Civil Service. So done go there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari / Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) / Umahi To Youths: Forget Government Job, It’s Not Profitable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.