Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,688 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East (19640 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Destroy Infrastructures In Abuja And Lagos. / Nigerian Senate Makes Case For Nuclear Energy / New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Nchenches: 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qv-b-yHFRQ?si=rkGVzetolrYAIwTb

ARISE TV

- Says; Igbos in Nigeria, 73% says sometimes or always, are treated unfairly by the government.

- Says; This is the highest rate of any ethnic group surveyed in Africa.

- Says; In their (Igbo) view, they are sometimes always being treated unfairly by the government.

- Says; Igbos feel disconnect from the government and that needs to be addressed.

- Says; The grievance is that you have a very product region that's exporting not just to Nigeria, but internationally. You have I think, Imo and Anambra, are number 4 and 6 for GDP in Nigeria in 2021, which was a very violent Year, even in the midst of the violence, three of the five South East states were in the top 12 for GDP per Capita, yet there's no Seaport, the bridges are not good, the roads are not good.

- Says; The unrest is an infrastructural thing though with political lenses.

Many more.....

-

-

https://www.iri.org/who-we-are/iri-experts/santiago-stocker/

Lol. Oyibo man is wasting time.
Hausa-Fulani- and a section of Yoruba feel they won crude oil in the SE via the civil war. It's their war to alienate the Igbo from proceeds from crude oil.
They refused to stop the civil war against the Igbo. They exchange apex political leadership of Nigeria among themselves through various fraudulent methods, including a political structure skewed against the East, distortion of results of general elections and manipulation of the Judicial system.
Combined, the three groups have ruled Nigeria to become the poverty capital of the world. Life goes on for the fittest who survive in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2023
Panda7:
didn't he say igbo's have states in nigeria. Igbos are always there fighting yoruba in yoruba state. are igbo's and yoruba from the same region?

You just had to be the deviant
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 11:10pm On Dec 10, 2023
walefresh3:
rubbish

Because you are not smart to understand.

1 Like

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Eriokanmi: 11:11pm On Dec 10, 2023
Generalmystic:
You see, when oyibo without a form of interest or emotional attachment to Nigeria speaks, you can't help but agree with him.

I'm not from SE, but that region has been so neglected.

I agree with you. Part of our IGR in Lagos can always be credited to these people's huge contribution to the economic growth of the state. I am not a trialist and I will never be one. Create a sea port in the SE and give them good roads. All the agitations and feelings of disconnect will stop. The FG will only earn much more revenues via Sea Port, should this be considered,

Even if the FG is not capable of building a sea port there, they can do a Public Private partnership thing. It is quite possible. The Lagos Deep Sea port is not owned by one entity alone, it is a partnership thing. Like I once said on this forum, the federal government knows what to do to guarantee peace and oneness but deliberately, they do not want to do it. I said this when the IG asked the Igbos to stop making people orphans and widows by killing the police in the SE. To govern Nigeria is not difficult at all, if only we can shun bigotry and tribalism. I have studied the political atmosphere of this country well as I have mingle with nearly all the tribes in the land and sought their opinions.

1 Like

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by webizone(m): 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2023
Basic123:

Courtesy of the following people

PETER OBI-FORMER GOVERNOT OF ANAMBRA AND CHAIRMAN ,SECURITY EXCHANGE COMMISSION

OKONJO IWEALA-TWO TIME NIGERIAN MINISTER OF FINANCE

ANYIN PIUS ANYIM-FORMER SENATE PRESIDENT AND SGF

KEN NNAMANI-FORMER SENATE PRESIDENT

ALDOPHUS WABARA-FORMER SENATE PRESIDENT

EMEKA IHEDIOHA-FORMER DEPUTY SPEAKER

IKE EKWEREMADU-DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT FOR 12YEARS

STELLA ODUAH-FORMER MINISTER OF ANVIATION(Couldn't break lagos international Airport monopoly)

ALLYSON MADUEKE-FORMER PETROLEUM MINISTER

GEJ-5YEARS FORMER PRESIDENT

You are right 💯 that these people are involved. However, you must understand who these characters were working for. In the same vein, the Biafra forces are not going to bring down anybody who is not in Biafraland. Check am na, many of them now lives in Abuja. grin grin grin
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2023
Basic123:

Neglected by who

STELLA ODUAH-FORMER MINISTER OF ANVIATION(Couldn't break lagos international Airport monopoly)

Oga can you just shut up and stop all these lies. Everyone here including those in political circles know that the Igbo have been marginalised for too long even you know it, but because of hate, bigotry and bias which you exhibit you will lie.

2 Likes

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2023
Basic123:

TAKEN AWAY BY THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE

Please stop singing copy and paste and just shut-up.

1 Like

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by NAC1666: 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2023
Supremos:

ARISE TV

- Says; Igbos in Nigeria, 73% says sometimes or always, are treated unfairly by the government.

- Says; In their (Igbo) view, they are sometimes always being treated unfairly by the government.

- Says; Igbos feel disconnect from the government and that needs to be addressed.

- Says; The grievance is that you have a very product region that's exporting not just to Nigeria, but internationally. You have I think, Imo and Anambra, are number 4 and 6 for GDP in Nigeria in 2021, which was a very violent Year, even in the midst of the violence, three of the five South East states were in the top 12 for GDP per Capita, yet there's no Seaport, the bridges are not good, the roads are not good.

Many more.....

-

-

Probably,white ipob

1 Like

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by webizone(m): 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2023
Irony1:

Oga can you just shut up and stop all these lies. Everyone here including those in political circles know that the Igbo have been marginalised for too long even you know it, but because of hate, bigotry and bias which you exhibit you will lie.

Calm down, I have answered him well. These days, we don't shout anymore. We do and they see. Na dem dey wail now.

3 Likes

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2023
Basic123:

Courtesy of the following people

Oga you ate sounding like a broken record because of your copy and paste games. Everyone including know the truth that the Igbo have been marginalised from time.
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
santaclaws:
The government needs to do more for the South East, I totally agree. They also need to embark on programs that foster national unity...

The only wrong thing he said was the seaport; there is no sea or ocean in the south east to begin with, so where do they locate it in the region since it's landlocked? Except for Lagos & the Niger delta, locating a seaport anywhere else is a complete trash idea.

What the SE needs is a good rail network and dry ports to transport cargo from and to various parts of Nigeria.

Azumini River to the ocean is the same nautical distance as Tincan to the Ocean. So SE is not landlocked as you think.

5 Likes

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2023
Lifestone:

These are talks that are unfounded. Onne ports have been operational since the 1980s, Calabar ports is there. SE is landlock, they can work with the ports nearest to them.

Calabar was last dredged when? The only port that was expanded after the war was Apapa and Tincan port, why didn't FG expand PH and Calabar ports to the same size as Lagos?

4 Likes

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Irony1: 11:20pm On Dec 10, 2023
Sirianese:

He should have advised the Igbo to be more honest in their business dealings/activities; they top out other tribes by an incredible margin, in terms of the manufacture of counterfeit and substandard consumer goods and pharmaceutical drugs, narcotics trafficking, kidnapping, human trafficking and a lot of other criminal activities. Why?

Why is the average Igbo man at the forefront of criminal activity perpetrated against his fellow countrymen? By natural law, whatever energy you give out to the world is what you will get back. If Igbo man lacks respect and compassion for his compatriots as evidenced by his criminal business engagements, there is no way he can/should expect to receive good treatment in exchange. People get what they deserve in this life, always, whether they like it or not.

But the Chinese also manufacture fakes too, but the world still looks up to them for manufactured goods. Bros your argument is too childish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Eriokanmi: 11:21pm On Dec 10, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
APC & Buhari will rather build rail line from Kano to Maradi Niger Republic than to develop the SE.
The height of wickedness, lol. America or any developed nation will never do this. grin. Buhari did not even hide his hatred for the region. Your country is not fully developed in her quest to connect regions via rail and you are considering constructing a rail line to another country. It serves Nigeria right as the military junta refused to listen to us when we asked them to step down power and restore democracy in Niger.

2 Likes

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by DaTruths: 11:24pm On Dec 10, 2023
Supremos:
I agree with the non kinetic approach being proposed by Vice president Shettima, that's if it's not all 'kwus and no mes'.

Release Nnamdi Kanu, dialogue with him and other stakeholders in the region.

The process of reintegration can start.

Their should be short term and long term concerted effort towards reconnecting the region with the government.

That one doesn't concern me.

Have you not gone to the market to buy fufu?
Fufu 50 naira be like bonse 10 naira in size.

I can eat 10 raps and still feel hungry, make them work on the economy before hunger kill people, na who chop bellefull dey find infrastructure

2 Likes

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by webizone(m): 11:30pm On Dec 10, 2023
Roger3D:
A seaport can't bring peace back to the east

You are right. It has gone way beyond that. Too many injustices unaddressed.
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by webizone(m): 11:37pm On Dec 10, 2023
bluecircle470:

But whenever oyibo say the reverse then you will start complaining ; anyway ask your so called politicians how many projects they’ve been able to do in your region. Hold them responsible

That's what is actually going on as we speak! You can see the evidence in how people voted LP massively in the south east during the "elections". Places that LP lost had to rig massively to clinch power once again.

Yet, those who have totally given up on Nigeria and its politicians are the ones you are seeing asking for a referendum.

So, guy, you don't need to gaslight. It's happening before your very eyes.

1 Like

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by webizone(m): 11:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
SeeWahala:

But the same country called Nigeria itself is and has always been a hell undecided igbos tried to break out and escape to their heaven but you guys forced them to remain with you in hell by fighting a civil war cry

Calm down. We don't answer emotional outburst like that anymore. Things are happening and it's showing. Discussions are going on.
Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by XAUBulls: 11:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
Supremos:

ARISE TV

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by XAUBulls: 11:46pm On Dec 10, 2023
Supremos:
When we're talking about peace in SE region, it's for everyone.

https:///simon_ekpa/status/1733763135465488820?t=SuPqBmreVKoclS5pWJDpoQ&s=09

Watch this clip and see how Nigerian military men got wasted here.

This is just the ones they wanted to show you.

Both police and army are dying here virtually everyday.

Peace not war is better for all.. .

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by webizone(m): 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2023
Sirianese:

He should have advised the Igbo to be more honest in their business dealings/activities; they top out other tribes by an incredible margin, in terms of the manufacture of counterfeit and substandard consumer goods and pharmaceutical drugs, narcotics trafficking, kidnapping, human trafficking and a lot of other criminal activities. Why?

Why is the average Igbo man at the forefront of criminal activity perpetrated against his fellow countrymen? By natural law, whatever energy you give out to the world is what you will get back. If Igbo man lacks respect and compassion for his compatriots as evidenced by his criminal business engagements, there is no way he can/should expect to receive good treatment in exchange. People get what they deserve in this life, always, whether they like it or not.

Very good. I am glad you asked this question, because I have been seeking an opportunity to answer it. You must have guessed, I am Igbo myself and I have done trading business in Nigeria. Yes, even the substandard goods you speak of.

But what you don't know is that I hated selling substandard goods. Of course, I will not deny that there are some merchants who will want to bring in cheap goods and sell at a high markup to make bigger gains. But, it is not an all-igbo affair. There are lots of other ethnicities I know that do import stuff. And everyone is trying to survive.

Back to what I was saying. I hated selling substandard goods with passion. I have seen products I loved, even for myself, but you just can't bring it in. Na who go buy?

I have gone through electronics, building materials, fashion businesses, etc. All of them the same story.

I saw bags of 30k back then(which is not even the full quality, mind you) that I wanted to sell. But I couldn't get anyone that was ready to afford them. I had to be stuck at pinching my margins with selling bags of 5k. Very laborious work, I tell you. You can't even add valued added services which, if you have ever done a business, you will know is a very rewarding way to endear you with a customer. I left that business out of frustration.

Instead of openly displaying your ignorance over the internet, you should ask the right questions.

Ask, why is it that Nigerians cannot afford basic things comfortably talkless of indulging in any leisure or luxury they fancy.

Then, you can blame the igbos.

Even your SON (STANDARDS ORGANIZATION OF NIGERIA) cannot stop counterfeit business because they understand the system. If they do, I tell you, even you and everyone in Nigeria will revolt because no one can access anything.

5 Likes

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by tsdarkside(m): 12:02am On Dec 11, 2023
funny part is nobody is stoppin them to do it in their region themselves....

they want the federal goverment to do it for them....
this is the main issue....

than to come toghether and build this things themselves,they are busy supportin ipob and waitin for biafra....

who do they realy want to blame....??

btw....
its funny that a region that is landlocked is talkin about seaports....

port harcourt is their,but they say its not functionin what is another lie....
they themselves still use lagos ports than port harcourt port....

igbo people matter tire us no be small....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by tsdarkside(m): 12:07am On Dec 11, 2023
webizone:

Very good. I am glad you asked this question, because I have been seeking an opportunity to answer it. You must have guessed, I am Igbo myself and I have done trading business in Nigeria. Yes, even the substandard goods you speak of.

But what you don't know is that I hated selling substandard goods. Of course, I will not deny that there are some merchants who will want to bring in cheap goods and sell at a high markup to make bigger gains. But, it is not an all-igbo affair. There are lots of other ethnicities I know that do import stuff. And everyone is trying to survive.

Back to what I was saying. I hated selling substandard goods with passion. I have seen products I loved, even for myself, but you just can't bring it in. Na who go buy?

I have gone through electronics, building materials, fashion businesses, etc. All of them the same story.

I saw bags of 30k back then(which is not even the full quality, mind you) that I wanted to sell. But I couldn't get anyone that was ready to afford them. I had to be stuck at pinching my margins with selling bags of 5k. Very laborious work, I tell you. You can't even add valued added services which, if you have ever done a business, you will know is a very rewarding way to endear you with a customer. I left that business out of frustration.

Instead of openly displaying your ignorance over the internet, you should ask the right questions.

Ask, why is it that Nigerians cannot afford basic things comfortably talkless of indulging in any leisure or luxury they fancy.

Then, you can blame the igbos.

Even your SON (STANDARDS ORGANIZATION OF NIGERIA) cannot stop counterfeit business because they understand the system. If they do, I tell you, even you and everyone in Nigeria will revolt because no one can access anything.

you even admit yourself that you deal with substandard products....

nawa for you igbos....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by webizone(m): 12:09am On Dec 11, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I agree with you. Part of our IGR in Lagos can always be credited to these people's huge contribution to the economic growth of the state. I am not a trialist and I will never be one. Create a sea port in the SE and give them good roads. All the agitations and feelings of disconnect will stop. The FG will only earn much more revenues via Sea Port, should this be considered,

Even if the FG is not capable of building a sea port there, they can do a Public Private partnership thing. It is quite possible. The Lagos Deep Sea port is not owned by one entity alone, it is a partnership thing. Like I once said on this forum, the federal government knows what to do to guarantee peace and oneness but deliberately, they do not want to do it. I said this when the IG asked the Igbos to stop making people orphans and widows by killing the police in the SE. To govern Nigeria is not difficult at all, if only we can shun bigotry and tribalism. I have studied the political atmosphere of this country well as I have mingle with nearly all the tribes in the land and sought their opinions.

I love how you have been doing your best to be on the part of truth and justice even if it seems that it may not favor you. Keep it up. Posterity will favor you.

So, in the light of that, let me regard you with a truth.

Economic inclusion may allay some of the pressure, but a lot of water has gone under the bridge that it will be very hard to convince people nursing these wounds to remain under one country.
People have died. Still, there's many more awaiting justice. Human empathy will not allow the other igbos to leave these ones hanging like that.

Nigeria made a lot of mistake they were warned against. Even the North sef. How will Nigeria begin to solve the problem of the North now?

2 Likes

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Atlantis585: 12:17am On Dec 11, 2023
Kafirbigot:
They will say he is IPOB..ESN...OBIDIENT...

Just watch
cool

grin

1 Like

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by jogojogo: 12:21am On Dec 11, 2023
Generalmystic:
You see, when oyibo without a form of interest or emotional attachment to Nigeria speaks, you can't help but agree with him.

I'm not from SE, but that region has been so neglected.

You are emotionally sick. If the same guy had said otherwise, you would have insulted the living day light out if him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by ogashman(m): 12:21am On Dec 11, 2023
Some people will say this Santiago is an Emeka that rubbed caro white grin

1 Like

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by skj1377(m): 12:28am On Dec 11, 2023
Which sea is in southeast?? What is the name?? River port is what they can have not sea port.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by Billionairly: 1:21am On Dec 11, 2023
santaclaws:
The government needs to do more for the South East, I totally agree. They also need to embark on programs that foster national unity...

The only wrong thing he said was the seaport; there is no sea or ocean in the south east to begin with, so where do they locate it in the region since it's landlocked? Except for Lagos & the Niger delta, locating a seaport anywhere else is a complete trash idea.

What the SE needs is a good rail network and dry ports to transport cargo from and to various parts of Nigeria.

Abia state is on the IMO river which is less than 20 miles from the ocean. A proper international seaport can be sighted there.

1 Like

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by SmartyPants(m): 1:37am On Dec 11, 2023
Supremos

I am sure you will agree, after watching that video, that this man doesn't know much about Nigeria.

This is what he listed as the grievances of the Igbos:

1. They produce a lot but no seaport and the roads are bad
2. There is a heavy security presence but the DPOs are not Igbo
3. Imbalanced federal appointments

As fellow Nigerians speaking together, are these rational complaints?

1.a. Where exactly should the seaport in Igboland be located?? If you want to say Rivers, there is already a seaport at Onne! There is no Igbo state on the Nigerian coastline and therefore there is no way a seaport can be located in Igboland.

b. Are Igbo states the only ones with bad roads?? Is this not a general Nigerian problem??

2. Is it only in the South East that DPOs come from other places? Is that not a general Nigerian approach?

3. Is this targeted towards Igbos alone? The reality of the day is that each government favours their own. Can you name 2 people from Edo appointed under this government, for example?

Unfortunately, when you have up to 73% of the population of Igbos feeling someone is marginalizing them for what every other Nigerian goes through then it's too late. I believe what we are dealing with is a severe generational trauma that cannot be healed. The best thing for everyone is either to revert to regionalism or to let the Igbos and any other tribe that wants to go, to go in peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by SmartyPants(m): 1:53am On Dec 11, 2023
Irony1:

Calabar was last dredged when? The only port that was expanded after the war was Apapa and Tincan port, why didn't FG expand PH and Calabar ports to the same size as Lagos?

What does that have to do with anything? With the so-called small size, those ports are still not operating at full capacity so what is the essence of expanding them??

The reality is that Nigerian exports including from the South East are negligible. This man is saying South Eastern states are number 4 and 6 on GDP top 12 list - so you mean that all the states from number 1 - 12 should get a seaport? Sometimes you really wonder what is going through people's minds.

If it is a question of having easy access to export then you have Calabar and Onne which are perfectly usable. Use them! If Calabar needs to be dredged then get the State government to dredge it and send the FG the bill as Wike did with federal roads when he was governor! But you and I know there is nothing to export. That is a general Nigerian problem!

And if you have this idea that locating a seaport in the middle of Igboland will suddenly attract investment, you still have it wrong. It has not turned Calabar into a commercial hub, has it? The reality is that imports follow the market and by virtue of size, the market is found within the Lagos - Ibadan axis.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by epainos: 2:03am On Dec 11, 2023
The Nigerian govt is guilty of not developing Igbo states by only 50%. Igbo themselves are guilty by the remaining percentage. Let me explain. The North has the political power and the moment they get there, they divert many things to the North. Jonathan did so much damage too by focusing on the north thinking he would buy their loyalty for a second term tenure. But take a look at Lagos and Rivers which have taken the lead in SW and SS respectively. The governors did the job and they always force the government to reimburse them. But what have the Igbo governors done? Okorocha built statues for them. grin FG only built the Apapa seaport in Layos, but Lagos has gone ahead to build the Lekki seaport, and will soon be building the Badagry seaport. Why can't Igbo governors do the same?

Every state in Nigeria has its allocation from FG. What are Igbo states doing with theirs? The way you lay your bed is how you sleep on it. Period.

The other part is tribalism, and I have said that as long as the Hausa and Fulani are powerful in Nigeria, they will always make sure the Igbos do not have any competitive edge over them again. They know Igbo weak areas and one is that they will set Igbos against Igbos. Lol. The same Igbos are always used to sabotage the efforts of others. So, whose fault is that?

Lagos isn't waiting for FG...Lagos is even planning a joint project to build a railway from Badagry that will pass through Benin Republic, Togo, Ghana, and ends in Cote D'Ivoire. If Tinubu is not the president, Lagos will still go ahead and then take govt to court to force the reimbursement. But luckily for Lagos, Tinubu is the president and it is a done deal. Huat like when Buhari put all effort into linking Niger and Kano with a railway system. Can you see how tribalism is playing out? Whose fault is it? No one sent the Igbo to fight the Biafra war. Igbo was the president but they went ahead to kill the Hausa/Fulani prime minister because they wanted everything for themselves. The rest is history and how they were dealt with. This is what is still affecting them. The North will never allow Igbos to have any power over them. Period.

So, what this man is proposing will not happen. Therefore, the Igbo ppl should restrategize and get Biafra without fighting any war. Igbo cannot prosper if they remain in Nigeria...period. But na them dey do themselves. They want Aso Rock during elections which they will never win, and they want Biafra after the elections. What exactly do they want?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves / Lagos On Total Lockdown As Residents Groan As Buhari Set To Visit State / Sunny Ejiagwu Murdered (Ideato North, Imo APC Chairman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.