Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! (37152 Views)

Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) / My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory / Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by BadBradley: 6:40am On Dec 11, 2023
Rejouir:
all these frustrated poor souls with their anger issues,

Do you have to insult me, to air your opinion. The note i initially typed were much, you don't expect me to cross check.

Air your view, like a civilized human, i didn't lost any one to an ancestor, am currently paying a rent of 1.2m am not poor, i said my opinion based on how these young girls get married to men old enough to be their father, i have a female friend who is about to do the same, and i have very sure these girls are not genuinely inlove.

It's just my opinion, i am very sure, you are a poor man, who is struggling to feed, because if you had common and live a comfortable life, i doubt you would have responded in such an aggressive manner.
I am sorry I didn't add low self esteem, and neediness and self doubt to the list of your socio- psychological diseases.

Why are you explaining how much you pay as rent and what your female friend does and the rest of your uneventful, unproductive life to an absolute stranger? Who cares?

Your writing level is still in the trenches, you have as much confidence as a toddler learning to walk and you're as ignorant as a buffoon.

Girls who marry older men are as conscious of their choices as they were when they repeatedly cheated on you and discarded you like a worthless piece of human waste. What a thoroughbred idiot.

You don't advise them. You improve your stagnant miserable life and go for a virgin girl.

You can't be telling me your rent is 1.2 and you're this stupid. Idle internet imposter.
Deranged Wuzzbag!

2 Likes

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by Justiceleague1: 6:43am On Dec 11, 2023
Am I seeing..Sadio Mane?! grin

Well congrats to you two cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by Farfalla(f): 6:50am On Dec 11, 2023
Happy married life to you OP!

May the village people who roam around Nairaland looking for whom to devour get more stomach ulcers and hypertension as you celebrate 99 more anniversaries with your spouse. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by bonnyhope: 7:09am On Dec 11, 2023
RevenuesBoost:
Today marks one year of our marriage journey.

Thank God for the smooth startπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈ

Happy Wedding Anniversary to us!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠ

I'll always love you babe❣️❣️❣️

Una resemble

Keep the love

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by bonnyhope: 7:12am On Dec 11, 2023
SensualMan:
Marriage wey go soon crash tongue

This comment does not surprise me

Nigerians like bad news

You are sad because this is not bad news

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by Angrigowt: 7:14am On Dec 11, 2023
Me give my heart to a woman?
Not for nothing, never happen; I'll be forever nacking
Heart cold as assassins, I got no passion,
I got no patience,and I hate waiting

Tun tun tun tun
Tone tan tu tune tunu....
Koko koe kwash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgoqrgc_0cM&pp=ygURQmlnIHBpbXBpbmcgamF5IHo%3D

Big pimping...
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by Clinghton: 7:15am On Dec 11, 2023
Looks like divine meeting.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by Burgerlomo: 7:18am On Dec 11, 2023
Congratulations! May God almighty bless your union πŸ™

4 Likes

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by Clinghton: 7:19am On Dec 11, 2023
Looks like divine meeting, happy anniversary.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by jojothaiv(m): 7:26am On Dec 11, 2023
PassiveIncomes:
SPIRITUALITY Is Serious BUSINESS....!!

Highly serious.

Congratulations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by Dense1512v(m): 7:26am On Dec 11, 2023
Marriage is sweet when you meet the right partner but bitter with the wrong partner

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by ahnie: 7:28am On Dec 11, 2023
Lolx well said!
occfx:

Devil no dey like this kind progress in marriage... After this 1yr publicity, no post again till 10yrs anivasary unless you are posting from abroad. Na for Africa all the witches and wizards landed. If you see many people this una love go dey pepe now, you go madt... Even people wey you no no
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by Ramirezkhay(m): 7:45am On Dec 11, 2023
cheesy

Congrat to you guys

And OP you don hit jackpot with the Ekiti Man

grin grin grin
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by teddyflexz: 8:14am On Dec 11, 2023
More years of happiness..

God when

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by NoToPile: 8:22am On Dec 11, 2023
Happy married life.

Ignore all the Nairaland resident bad belles.

Abeg please don't bring your good news here, too much toxicity biko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by VEHINTOLAR: 8:40am On Dec 11, 2023
PassiveIncomes:

It was A Start of A NEW DAWN in My Life When Our Path Crossed....

I Had Intended To Return Back To My State of Origin "Ekiti State" - Western Nigeria When The God of Our Ancestors Directed Me To Meet You As A Customer Care Representative With MTN.

I Had Already Completed My Agricultural Researches on Palm Trees and Cassava (PAC) Following The Mandate of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC).

That Day...

I Had Left EKOLI YEDEEN To UGEP To Retrieve One of My MTN SIMCARDS.

Was It Your Unconstrained Smile To Every Customer That Visited The Office That Made Me Conscious About You ?

Was It Your Genuine Humane Respect for Everyone Regardless Their Status Quo That Prompted My Instant Desires for Wanting You ?

Was It The JOY That Your Heart Carried And Was Able To Transfer To Lighten The Heart of Everyone in The Office @ That Day ?

Whatever Was It....

It Was A Spiritual Soul Alignment.

I Remember How You Attended Smoothly To More Than 5 Customers Almost At The Same Time.

When You Noticed That I Needed To Be Catered For When The Other Representative Told Me That My Simcard Retrieval Case was Almost Impossible Until I Embarked On A 3 Hours Travel To Calabar; You Quickly Took Charge And Stepped In To Help Out.

You Went The Extra Mile To Make Calls on My Behalf To Your Supretendent in Calabar To Help Solve My Issues.

....And That Was It.

The Almighty God of My Ancestors Whispered It Straight To My Ears:

"That is Her".

"That is Your Wife".

I just Knew I needed to Open Up To You. However - "How To Do This" was A Big Concern As I Had Never Wooed A Lady in My Entire 30 Years of Living.

I was Always Timid As An Introvert.

But; This Time - I Knew I Must Just Try "Anyhow Anyhow" To Collect Your Number!

But Then; I thought to myself:

"What If I Asked For Her Contacts And She Said To Me: Sorry Sir; It Is Out of Our Ethics To Give Customers Our Phone Contacts".

Omo... Won't I Embarrass Myself ?

However;

As The Almighty God of Our Ancestors Would Have It: You Came Asking For My Contact So That You'll Be Able To Inform Me When The Retrieval Process of My Simcard Was Completed As It Would Take A Few Days."

Ghen Ghen Ghen GHEN....

You Needed To See How All The Tissues and Cells of My Body Was Dancing That Day.

I quickly gave you my contact.

Very Quickly: The Soft Whisper Then Said To Me Again: "You See As I Don Finish Work For You, if you like Do Like Mumu, No Collect Her Own Join."

That Was How I Opened Up To Say:

"May I Please Also Get Your Contact ?"

With Soft Chills And Smiles on Your Face That Melted My Soul; You Said "Sure".

Gbosaaaaa!

Omo;

That Was Really The Beginning of The New Dawn: July, 2022.

It was just some days before your birthday.

I Knew I Needed To Teach You All My Crypto Habits.

And Then....

(To Be Continued)....

You both look very good together,may God bless your union and home abundantly. Kindly complete your story; it's very interesting.

Happy wedding anniversary to you beautiful guys !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by FunnyDude(m): 8:44am On Dec 11, 2023
Happy Anniversary to you both! Marriage is not a joke.

Mine is 2 years already.
How time flies.

Keep choking the single brothers and sisters cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by Miracle4325: 9:03am On Dec 11, 2023
Happy anniversary to you

Meanwhile jeon and co left the group

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by Oladhips(m): 9:05am On Dec 11, 2023
cool we will still celebrate 40yrs anniversary for here β€πŸ’‹

Congratulations man❀

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by macho44(m): 9:09am On Dec 11, 2023
RevenuesBoost:
PassiveIncomes

Thanks Baby❣️❣️❣️
I will always love you.

My Messiah
Na ur Husband?
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by macho44(m): 9:10am On Dec 11, 2023
Miracle4325:
Happy anniversary to you

Meanwhile jeon and co left the group
Jeon no get money, I for manage am.
I don tell am to bring 45Million for my groom fee, she dey price 5million, very broke gal.
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by Blamelesscompas(m): 9:12am On Dec 11, 2023
Happy wedding anniversary to you and your hubby,please reply your messages on Whatsapp,I want to discuss business with you and Thank you

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by Justkatty(f): 9:17am On Dec 11, 2023
Happy wedding anniversary :Dmore years of togetherness.

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by Kemadealadire(f): 9:24am On Dec 11, 2023
Congratulations to you both, you should let the singles breef... haters on this space, why hating on people who don't know you.
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by tollyboy5(m): 10:00am On Dec 11, 2023
I like the way the mod deleted comments from sadist grin grin grin grin grin

God bless your union.

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by PlsStayAlive: 11:10am On Dec 11, 2023
PassiveIncomes:

It was A Start of A NEW DAWN in My Life When Our Path Crossed....

I Had Intended To Return Back To My State of Origin "Ekiti State" - Western Nigeria When The God of Our Ancestors Directed Me To Meet You As A Customer Care Representative With MTN.

I Had Already Completed My Agricultural Researches on Palm Trees and Cassava (PAC) Following The Mandate of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC).

That Day...

I Had Left EKOLI YEDEEN To UGEP To Retrieve One of My MTN SIMCARDS.

Was It Your Unconstrained Smile To Every Customer That Visited The Office That Made Me Conscious About You ?

Was It Your Genuine Humane Respect for Everyone Regardless Their Status Quo That Prompted My Instant Desires for Wanting You ?

Was It The JOY That Your Heart Carried And Was Able To Transfer To Lighten The Heart of Everyone in The Office @ That Day ?

Whatever Was It....

It Was A Spiritual Soul Alignment.

I Remember How You Attended Smoothly To More Than 5 Customers Almost At The Same Time.

When You Noticed That I Needed To Be Catered For When The Other Representative Told Me That My Simcard Retrieval Case was Almost Impossible Until I Embarked On A 3 Hours Travel To Calabar; You Quickly Took Charge And Stepped In To Help Out.

You Went The Extra Mile To Make Calls on My Behalf To Your Supretendent in Calabar To Help Solve My Issues.

....And That Was It.

The Almighty God of My Ancestors Whispered It Straight To My Ears:

"That is Her".

"That is Your Wife".

I just Knew I needed to Open Up To You. However - "How To Do This" was A Big Concern As I Had Never Wooed A Lady in My Entire 30 Years of Living.

I was Always Timid As An Introvert.

But; This Time - I Knew I Must Just Try "Anyhow Anyhow" To Collect Your Number!

But Then; I thought to myself:

"What If I Asked For Her Contacts And She Said To Me: Sorry Sir; It Is Out of Our Ethics To Give Customers Our Phone Contacts".

Omo... Won't I Embarrass Myself ?

However;

As The Almighty God of Our Ancestors Would Have It: You Came Asking For My Contact So That You'll Be Able To Inform Me When The Retrieval Process of My Simcard Was Completed As It Would Take A Few Days."

Ghen Ghen Ghen GHEN....

You Needed To See How All The Tissues and Cells of My Body Was Dancing That Day.

I quickly gave you my contact.

Very Quickly: The Soft Whisper Then Said To Me Again: "You See As I Don Finish Work For You, if you like Do Like Mumu, No Collect Her Own Join."

That Was How I Opened Up To Say:

"May I Please Also Get Your Contact ?"

With Soft Chills And Smiles on Your Face That Melted My Soul; You Said "Sure".

Gbosaaaaa!

Omo;

That Was Really The Beginning of The New Dawn: July, 2022.

It was just some days before your birthday.

I Knew I Needed To Teach You All My Crypto Habits.

And Then....

(To Be Continued)....
β€˜with soft chills’ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oya collect award, this your narration is on point πŸ˜©πŸ˜†

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by Beuberry(f): 11:14am On Dec 11, 2023
RevenuesBoost:

Thank you ❣️
God bless ya home. You chose a fine man as husband.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by Box34: 11:14am On Dec 11, 2023
Congratulations man... enjoy more years of ill-free marriage.

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by ufuosman(m): 11:23am On Dec 11, 2023
RevenuesBoost:
Today marks one year of our marriage journey.

Thank God for the smooth startπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈ

Happy Wedding Anniversary to us!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠ

I'll always love you babe❣️❣️❣️
Congratulations πŸŽ‰ Many many yrs to you people
Happy anniversary

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wife To Husband: β€˜my Pregnancy Isn’t Yours’ / Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women / Doctor, Two Daughters Die In Lagos Fire Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.