Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! (37053 Views)

Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) / My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory / Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by Alvin212(m): 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
Okada man

Are you ready for the challenges ahead

Are you financially stable enough

No be to give woman belle

You fit buy baby foodstuffs
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
SensualMan:
The truth is bitter. Your country is hard and messed up likewise anything in it.
The marriage will crash in no distant time.

Calm down, economic difficulty or ease does not determine success or failure of marriage... if it were to be so, America and other western countries would have less divorce rate than most 3rd world countries

4 Likes

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by oyeb15: 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2023
Akwa ibom people
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by stormborn28(m): 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2023
Ginaz:
congratulations and many more years
That was how I toasted Ginaz. Shakara from her made me to move on
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by BadBradley: 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2023
Rejouir:
I will advise, the youths to marry at a young age, most especially women. Get married to a young man, who is healthy and capable to love you. What i see on the internet is so scary, a 26 years old getting married to a 60 year old, because of money. And you want to telle the bride is sincerely inlove. How do you women keep up with this deceit. How do you cope with your emotions, or has your emotions been traded for gold.

Please, to the Young women out there, success is a process, and for your mental sanity. Please get married to a young man, who is focused on achievements, so you can look at him in his eyes, and feel relieved a young man is making love to you, nd not an ancestor.

How do girls, who get married to older men, even get wet, during love making. 😟
the words of a broken soul who lost his girl to an ancestor for life grin grin cheesy

Fool, you're advising girls on who to settled down with? The height of your stupidity.

Someone should advise you how to be better educated and write properly.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by stormborn28(m): 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2023
ahnie:
Mods don cancel so many comments cheesy.

Which kind sitting position dey your profile pix.
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2023
olaniyilukman:
You be mad person I swear, anyway I wish them the best only of none of the couple have not in anyways through thier comment disrupt others people union...

Thank you ❣️

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by Mineisgrace(f): 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2023
Why are we here in the first place?
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Everlasting bachelors like Kunle Oluwa-Luminouz cannot relate. grin

Happy wedding anniversary, jare, OP. cheesy

Thank you ❣️
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by luminouz(m): 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Everlasting bachelors like Kunle Oluwa-Luminouz cannot relate. grin

Happy wedding anniversary, jare, OP. cheesy

What's doing this one?

Kuku say you dey feel me... πŸ™‚

I kinda like the fact that you know my name. Nice one.
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2023
folake4u:
Happy Wedding Anniversary to you. πŸ’œ

May y'all celebrate more anniversaries together.

Amen πŸ™
Thank you ❣️

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
folake4u:
Happy Wedding Anniversary to you. πŸ’œ

May y'all celebrate more anniversaries together.

Amen πŸ™
Thank you ❣️

One of the comments I love

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by stormborn28(m): 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
Anny69:
Cute. smiley

Hmmmm... 69 position.
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2023
eliwa47:
Happy married life 🎁🧬🧬

Thank you ❣️
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2023
[quote author=HORLADY post=127418768]Ekiti Men.
We are special breeds and the best of Men.
[/quote

Very true
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by tiswell(m): 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2023
Soon marriage go happen to you
Just dey play yet
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by Rejouir: 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2023
BadBradley:
the words of a broken soul who lost his girl to an ancestor for life grin grin cheesy

Fool, you're advising girls on who to settled down with? The height of your stupidity.

Someone should advise you how to be better educated and write properly.

all these frustrated poor souls with their anger issues,

Do you have to insult me, to air your opinion. The note i initially typed were much, you don't expect me to cross check.

Air your view, like a civilized human, i didn't lost any one to an ancestor, am currently paying a rent of 1.2m am not poor, i said my opinion based on how these young girls get married to men old enough to be their father, i have a female friend who is about to do the same, and i have very sure these girls are not genuinely inlove.

It's just my opinion, i am very sure, you are a poor man, who is struggling to feed, because if you had common and live a comfortable life, i doubt you would have responded in such an aggressive manner.

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by Geekop: 11:10pm On Dec 10, 2023
Congratulations...
God bless and keep your home...
Peace

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by Rejouir: 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2023
Anny69:
Your senselessness is glaring.
i understand you are mentally unstable, this forum seem to be clouded by mentally unstable men.

Bunch of psychopath's

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2023
Anny69:
Cute. smiley

Thank you ❣️

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by AfroBeatDiary: 11:21pm On Dec 10, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by dmgr(m): 11:21pm On Dec 10, 2023
Happy Anniversary to you
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by Melagros(m): 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2023
RevenuesBoost:
Today marks one year of our marriage journey.

Thank God for the smooth startπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈ

Happy Wedding Anniversary to us!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠ

I'll always love you babe❣️❣️❣️
Congratulations brother and sister Nairalanders
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2023
pansophist:
Where una dey see this kind fine girls sef?

Wey get white teeth, smooth skin, sweet smile, and come sabi hustle? shocked

Oh, and no come even fat? See as she set like say na Jesus use pencil draw her?

Happy married life my dear. May God bless your union, and give una plenty fine pikin, prefarably twins, or triplet, so you no go pass through the pains of pregnancy thrice grin

Amen πŸ™
Thank you ❣️

2 Likes

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by enemyofprogress: 11:27pm On Dec 10, 2023
Celebrating marriage wey na gari boat the husband and wife dey take salute gari every morning, dat one na marriage?
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 11:28pm On Dec 10, 2023
guobe:
Beut8ful and handsome couple.Happy anniversary.

Thank you ❣️
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
Congratulations, may God continue to bless your union.

Amen πŸ™

Thank you ❣️

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2023
ud4u:
Congratulations to them

Thank you ❣️
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 11:37pm On Dec 10, 2023
toy2020:
Congratulations πŸŽ‰

Thank you ❣️
Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 11:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
clockwisereport:
Happy wedding anniversary, my dear nairaland brother and sister. May you continue to grow in love and peace of our Lord Jesus Christ

Amen πŸ™

Thank you ❣️

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
rezzy:
Happy Anniversary

Many more years to come in togetherness and love.

Amen πŸ™

Thank you ❣️

1 Like

Re: Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! by RevenuesBoost(f): 11:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Wow...these type of post shld be making frontpage everyday.

Marriage come dey sweet me.

HML...young couples.

Thank you ❣️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. / Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband / I Am Tired Of My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.