Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor (72859 Views)

Investigation: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor / Rachel The Piper Foundation Reaches Out To The Poor / ECOWAS Youth Council Distributes Palliatives To The Poorest Of The Poor, Aged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by Mosba: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
Ekweremadu con dey dull himself inside oyinbo prison instead of visiting that kidney market for supply
Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by ozijay: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
eliwa47:
Ekeremadu ( sorry for the spelling) on my mind right now, I don't know who the hell on earth advised him to go abroad and to worsen it UK for that matter o, for his daughters Kidney Transplant, when he can easily get it done here in Nigeria.
I pray they will be release soon. If you ask me the choice is yours to either give your kidney out for 1m and have health issues or die young or live longer and healthier but suffering! Cos of the economic situation of this blady fok**n kwantry.

1m is nothing undecided but if someone beg you to release it for like 100m, I think it's a fair deal grin
You and Ekweremadu can rot in Hell, and just maybe u u both needed kidney transplant over there we send ur kids, grandkids and great grand kids for u to select from and give them #1m too. Stewpid ppl

3 Likes

Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by Benbisco(f): 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2023
Freshtruth:
1m na change give me just 2months I go blow am.for only on food and fuel for generator

Poverty may u never Locate me

The.man I dey work with at the moment they blow 2M every week the man is about 78years old he told me if he spends 500k per day till he dies the Money no go shake him account. For my mind I be like oga give me 2m make I start something with my life. The man is a very popular Man in delta is hotel is at refinery junction

Hope say him they pay you well sha.

1 Like

Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by Fabpat: 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
The truth is that the doctors will bagain the kidney with the patient and his/her family like 15m to 30m and then come and buy from the donor at just 1m. Pls, see wickedness of the highest level.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by eliwa47(m): 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2023
lildush:

Wen God wants to punish u. This is wat happens. He could have done everything here in Nigeria but he choose to go to d lions den. To dance dorime.. wen d lion have not eaten for 5days.. serves him right. No sympathy for him..
Hmmm......
Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by Stanislause94: 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2023
Freshtruth:
1m na change give me just 2months I go blow am.for only on food and fuel for generator

The.man I dey work with at the moment they blow 2M every week the man is about 78years old he told me if he spends 500k per day till he dies the Money no go shake him account. For my mind I be like oga give me 2m make I start something with my life. The man is a very popular Man in delta is hotel is at refinery junction
you dey beg the man 2m, but na you still wan blow 1m on food and generator under one month. Just dey cap

1 Like

Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by Masaudmuhammed: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2023
immortalcrown:
Ekwere Mmadụ, how far?

The world is deadlier than hell.
I laughing your comment from GOMBE STATE

I don't know between YOU and EKWEREMADU who wicked pass

1 Like

Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by jojothaiv(m): 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2023
Rebuker:
Humans remain the most dangerous species to ever exist. Just imagine how we can be so ruthless to ourselves, all in the pursuit of wealth.
Man inhumanity to man.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by lildush(m): 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2023
eliwa47:

Hmmm......
Wat na 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by nnol(m): 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2023
Freshtruth:

Lol you must be referring to Omimi, the owner of GT Maines hotel.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by Tyktoker: 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2023
Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by ukaface(f): 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2023
1m for kidney??
Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by clockwisereport: 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2023
From Skull mining to Kidney mining.

Ndia enweghi joy at all
Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by olaoyeisrael8: 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2023
It's better than allowing skull miners to sell it to butchers for N500. It's better than allowing skull miners to sell it to butchers for N500. ...
Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by maasoap(m): 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2023
eliwa47:
Ekeremadu ( sorry for the spelling) on my mind right now, I don't know who the hell on earth advised him to go abroad and to worsen it UK for that matter o, for his daughters Kidney Transplant, when he can easily get it done here in Nigeria.
I pray they will be release soon. If you ask me the choice is yours to either give your kidney out for 1m and have health issues or die young or live longer and healthier but suffering! Cos of the economic situation of this blady fok**n kwantry.

1m is nothing undecided but if someone beg you to release it for like 100m, I think it's a fair deal grin
They don't have believe in medical treatments of this country. And they can afford the abroad's cost.
Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by OBTMOS(m): 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2023
Freshtruth:

You gave out information about someone online and you still gave description of his exact location.

1 Like

Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by Creamypie(m): 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2023
ItisWell22:
Wetin I just read?

We all need to be careful.
there is a secret international illegal organization that coordinates kidney harvest in Nigeria, in conjunction with local people. In fact, they also kill people and remove their kidneys. Most yahoo boys are into this act by drugging, killing their supposed runs girls and remove em

1 Like

Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by Ntipia: 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2023
Most of those idiots that are selling their kidneys for just #1m voted the biggest idiotic president buhari on the bases of religion and even voted the super disaster Tinubu. They should get ready to sell both kidneys just to eat.

1 Like

Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by DelphiOracle(m): 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
Freshtruth:

why give his location. The man is nolonger safe now

2 Likes

Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by Exceed15: 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2023
I reject poverty in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by AfroBeatDiary: 11:29pm On Dec 10, 2023
Very degrading, I can't read
Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by Lovelyn451(f): 11:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
Yoruba, yoruba yoruba....I fear who no fear una

And the fool that exposed an elderly man here,,smh

2 Likes

Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by ezewealth(m): 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2023
Freshtruth:

You people are very wicked, how can you give out someone information like that. Because u dey work with am. In the world ehh, never have anything to do with a poor person, treat dem like roaches. Poor people are the wicked set of people. Give them small opportunity, they will burn you to the ground without batting an eye

5 Likes

Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by ownermosco: 12:21am On Dec 11, 2023
Man City's Haaland Misses Luton Clash With Foot Injury
https://www.ownergoal.com.ng/2023/12/blog-post_10.html

1 Share

Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by finallybusy: 12:30am On Dec 11, 2023
Business must always take place.
Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by Nchenches: 12:48am On Dec 11, 2023
ManirBK:

https://dailytrust.com/investigation-inside-abujas-kidney-market-where-the-rich-prey-on-the-poor/

Abi na through kidney business they will get money to rebuild Lagos that they are presently knocking down houses?
Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 11, 2023
eliwa47:

You didn't read that Egbuson one of the recipients kpai'd?

1 Like

Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by Nchenches: 12:52am On Dec 11, 2023
Ntipia:
Most of those idiots that are selling their kidneys for just #1m voted the biggest idiotic president buhari on the bases of religion and even voted the super disaster Tinubu. They should get ready to sell both kidneys just to eat.

But they visit their self-inflicted wounds and frustrations on the Igbo by finding excuses to demolish landed properties that Igbos had built in Lagos and Abuja.
Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:01am On Dec 11, 2023
I had to read the whole write up. This is truly heartbreaking. The things that poverty make people do and the heartlessness of people to other people. When we talk about racism, we should be careful cos black on black is more evil than white on black.

1 Like

Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by mercysamuelson(m): 3:04am On Dec 11, 2023
God1000

Poverty is responsible, this government with disastrous policies is pushing more and more people into poverty everyday.

Imagine a whole kidney being sold for N1m

Dey there dey blame things on poverty. Why poverty never make you sell any of your own organ too. Dey there dey make one stupid excuse and another.

1 Like

Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by Caseless: 4:10am On Dec 11, 2023
Freshtruth:

You don't expose him to danger like this. Some of you are irresponsible and careless with information.

You even named his hotel.

Seun, Mynd

2 Likes

Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by Caseless: 4:12am On Dec 11, 2023
Kelvin30286063:
I had to read the whole write up. This is truly heartbreaking. The things that poverty make people do and the heartlessness of people to other people. When we talk about racism, we should be careful cos black on black is more evil than white on black.

1m for that matter. Imagine that man with 2 kids trying to sell for the future of his kids. He'd use the same money to treat himself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) / What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.