Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor (72879 Views)

Investigation: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor / Rachel The Piper Foundation Reaches Out To The Poor / ECOWAS Youth Council Distributes Palliatives To The Poorest Of The Poor, Aged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by caye(m): 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2023
Creamypie:
there is a secret international illegal organization that coordinates kidney harvest in Nigeria, in conjunction with local people. In fact, they also kill people and remove their kidneys. Most yahoo boys are into this act by drugging, killing their supposed runs girls and remove em

I implore ppl to go watch the movie "LUCY " again. Probably it was derived from the pet name given to LSD.
You will see the dangers of having illegal organ markets in any country: they attract the most evil wretches of the underworld.
Only a Godly leadership can destroy them.

I once heard from a.client of mine who was allegedly kidnapped that, in his semi-hypnotic state, where he had been drugged, he saw a white man with the killers; probably a buyer of human parts. But I cannot verify how true this was.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
It's so depressing that some kids on this forum think this topic is a big joke; and they are busy making fun of it. Unknown to them, this is another big problem that will likely run amok like terrorism. This will affect your existence as you know it, as you will become fearful every day.

If you are kidnapped for ransome, you could pay #3million and be released. Hope you know that victims of organ black markets are usually murdered?
Do you see the next calamity befalling us already?
So sad.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by nature40: 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
Freshtruth:
1m na change give me just 2months I go blow am.for only on food and fuel for generator

Poverty may u never Locate me

The.man I dey work with at the moment they blow 2M every week the man is about 78years old he told me if he spends 500k per day till he dies the Money no go shake him account. For my mind I be like oga give me 2m make I start something with my life. This man give his babes roughly 200k to 300k. We the workers hungry wan finish us and worst still this man no dey allow us dey go church the work no get off i have been in his house for up to 5months now i have forgotten i have parents i now see the man has my Father. I wish i can have another job make i runaway from this bondage .the man is a very popular Man in delta

One day he will kpai, not too long from now!!
Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by Bimpe29: 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
It's really a pathetic and unfortunate time of the world.
Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by Graceful101: 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
OfeAchi:
Hmmm...in these trying times i
of Tinubu tight economy, any means to stay above water is welcome.

In the light of this, I have two healthy kidneys for sale. They belong to a certain beggar on my street who just recently tried committing suicide. I found him hung from a rope, rescued him and promised him that I would settle his debts if only he would donate his two kidneys for "charity" work. He has agreed to my proposal.
Please any kidney seller should send me a PM.

You are not a human being. You are very dangerous to the society and you should be behind bars.
Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by Graceful101: 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
OBTMOS:

You gave out information about someone online and you still gave description of his exact location.

He knows what he is doing. He wants that man kidnapped.
Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by ycat: 6:43am On Dec 12, 2023
Is that not just $1k or less for a whole kidney?
And they will like take the better of the two kidneys and leave the bad one for the donor.
Re: Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor by ycat: 6:52am On Dec 12, 2023
Ibo la tun ja si yi o!

This news gave me goosebumps all over my body ni sha!

People are being exploited for a few change.

Can some human rights activists get involved and block people from being taken into this hospital?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How COVID-19 Dead Bodies Are Buried By NCDC Officials (Video) / Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) / Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.