Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria (47745 Views)

11 Reasons Why You Should Not Japa From Nigeria / Why Everybody Must Japa / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Love800(m): 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2023
Ok.
I appreciate
steeltrust:
bro there are many route to travel from naija. Na the one you de hear pass that why

Make research and see
For me apart from flight ticket which is less than 2m the rest I didn’t spend up to 200k to finish the process

Make research bro

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by aycorporat(m): 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
steeltrust:
there are a lot of Nigerians who left and came back with wealth To invest in Nigeria do your research

For my sister
That her static salary
They do send the money to her Nigeria bank account and usually give her payment receipts
She has feeding allowance, free transportation and feeding. Lemme ask you in that your tech firm how much do you pay cleaner, how much do you pay driver or your P.A, oga no de whine your self
You go burn money for fuel tire
Bad govt policies go choke you

Oga abeg rest
Tell your self the truth
You de survive no de whine your self
If I can work here legally and still have some savings to send back home then it worth it

No one is slaving anybody here
There are laws to keep the system in place
Skill up your self and get well paid

Come and see how the Asians, Spanish communities are thriving and see how Africans are suffering cause to unite na our problem

You can never see an India man or a Mexican sleeping on the street
Cause they help them self
Is it Chinese just live that thing cause the moment a Chinese man comes to your location he will bring his brothers and they contribute money and buy the whole neighborhood

And for your infor We’re not even converting to naira but leaving the bills in dollar and still have monthly savings of 800-700$ to send back home

A middle class here Go stay ikoyi or Gwarinpa but a middle class in surulere no fit stay where I de for here

If you like your self you better carry your self come this side with your skill

And if you don’t know the foreign client you getting from here are cheating you cause they will pay you below the minimum wage the highest you can get it 80-120$ a day and inflation will still eat up the money 😂

De play 🤣🤣

I had to like this your post.
Apt!
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Chidolalar: 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
[quote author=MayowaTallguy post=127421767]Uncle tunji never use 1 month for UK, e credit my account 40k
Timi never use 1 month e don set up his mama,credit me 20k same day 3 credit grandma 60k and his mama another 20k
This are people who struggle to see get ticket fee o..
U wan tell me say dem yo use 1 year dem no go achieve better?
But brother segun never credit me sha, but he don build in own house for ibadan (rentage)
Brother lekan dey Georgia e don get car and fresh af,he dey work for factory o...e dy post am steady

Bro Lanre dey germany,e just post his new pikin with oyinbo wife like 2 weeks ago..lol

If I have 6m right now,I go process japa,to any fucking Europe country,us or UK...
Make I go use my eyes see,if e no work out for me I go come back con dey live my life
How can a sane person tell me Nigeria is better than USA....are you insane
[/quot
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Kachidubem: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2023
Discreet90:

Lol. Olodo. Let me educate u. You pay medical fee as part of ur visa application before leaving naija. So medical treatment is almost totally free
Depends on what type of visa...olodo

What type of visa are you on ?
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Kachidubem: 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2023
steeltrust:
oga i work and if i want to pull Benz over here i can.
Besides, Benz is one of the cheapest cars here. people de use am do taxi, na ona de see benz like one big car. no de whine your self. you pay workers. how much you de pay workers. abeg rest. if you have that your firm here, you will make times 10 of what you make over there. i no de convince you to come but make ona No de lie, say Naija better pass abroad. In 1000 years, it will never come close. so enjoy your self while it last
Benz is cheap in America.... which model of Benz pls...

Post pics of the Benz they use as taxi

Post pic of the car you currently own over there ?

Easy with the Benz lies bro.

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by steeltrust: 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
Kachidubem:

Benz is cheap in America.... which model of Benz pls...

Post pics of the Benz they use as taxi

Post pic of the car you currently own over there ?

Easy with the Benz lies bro.
see this one
Make I enter road de snap Benz de waka abi
As I no get work. I don’t have a car yet and don’t choose to own one at the moment till I need it. So what the color of problem
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Discreet90: 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2023
Kachidubem:

Depends on what type of visa...olodo

What type of visa are you on ?
Lol. Come and check my passport na. Longneck 😀😀
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Kachidubem: 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
Discreet90:

Lol. Come and check my passport na. Longneck 😀😀
I don't need to.... e no fit pass student visa or tourist visa ... or Europe via desert
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Discreet90: 1:14am On Dec 16, 2023
Kachidubem:

I don't need to.... e no fit pass student visa or tourist visa ... or Europe via desert
Lol. Dey dream. Even if na ghana visa it's still better than your shithole life in the ghetto

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Aremu01(m): 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2023
Serious lubbish
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by penitential(m): 11:25am On Dec 26, 2023
You can join below group for guide if you’re looking to study in either Australia or Canada.

It’s only for serious applicants and informations are shared freely.

https:///HqIKnXwILRH2az4DN0KBOh

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians Evacuated From Dubai Protest, Say They Are Treated Like Prisoners / UK-Based Man Excited With His Nigerian Passport - Photo / FAAN Bans Uber, Bolt And Others From Lagos Airport, Places Heavy Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.