Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria (47709 Views)

11 Reasons Why You Should Not Japa From Nigeria / Why Everybody Must Japa / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Vlyrics: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2023
I had to mute my cousin on WhatsApp because after he japaed I started feeling depressed when I see his status. He is looking fresh and doing well. Same with two of my friends in school. I unfroend 1 on Facebook and blocked another. I don't even post again because waiting I wan lost? Is it a failed life. Man will work from 6-9 everyday but nothing yo write home about.

10 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Savedday2: 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2023
No matter how stubborn you are that you don't want to leave Nigeria, our politicians will keep giving you evidence and reasons to Japa!

8 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by obinna58(m): 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2023
marvellous2222:
why do u wish yourself hopeless life.... southeast is even better
Op said anywhere else except Nigeria is better
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Verbtips(m): 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2023
Japa!!
obgeni dapada
even if na kampala
am a king
APC CAN'T DO ME ANYTHING AM RICHER THAN THEM,IF SAY THEM GET MONEY THEM NO GO STEAL MONEY,CAN'T YOU SEE SAY THEY LACK CAR'S EVEN LAGOS DEPUTY NO GET FAN FOR E OFFICE,ABI YOU NO HEAR WHEN THAT EKITI SENATOR SAY THEM NEED TO BUY TELEVISION
EVEN IF THEY CLIMB LADDER THEY CAN'T BE UP TO MY STANDARD
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by FireUpNow(m): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
Your 3 on the list is not always true oo.
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by pansophist(m): 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2023
Etosha:
I will travel the world when I have sufficient money. But to get tucked away in a corner somewhere in Europe, Asia or America where there's little or no opportunity to be known or achieve something remarkable ( apart from an easy life of eating good food and enjoying basic amenities) doesn't make sense to me.
Something within me cries for achievements and fame... These are easier to attain here than anywhere outside my Homeland.
Those who are making it here have not got two heads. We will slug it out together here in naija...

If money is not your problem, home is far better to live.

The best formula is to have a western passport, then live in Nigeria. But have like 3k euros that you will never touch, except for emergency travel. So when one small riot happen, or gonorrhea catch you, you zoom off with the next available flight grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Jaxx123: 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2023
Unlocking Success in Crypto Trading: Strategies, Insights, and Financial Freedom in 2024

Are you interested in venturing into the world of crypto trading but unsure where to start? Allow me to guide you through some essential insights.

Recently, I encountered an individual who shared a tale of losing over $500 in crypto trading. Curious, I inquired about the details. He explained that he purchased a coin on Binance, only to witness a drastic downturn.

If you find yourself in a similar situation, fear not. Crypto trading can be a lucrative business if approached with knowledge and caution.

Crypto trading operates with certain dynamics:

- **Market Forces:** Crypto trading is influenced by various forces that can trigger significant changes.

- **Entry and Exit Points:** Knowing when to enter and exit the market is crucial for success.

Consider the example of Solana, which was priced at $10 just a few months ago and has now surged to $70. Similar trends can be observed with Bitcoin (BTC), Opium (Op), MDT, and many others.

Contrary to the popular trend of investing solely in Bitcoin, I recently advised my students to explore top penny altcoins. These alternatives often present unique opportunities for growth.

Mastering the art of crypto trading involves understanding and following market whales. These influential players have the power to sway the market in their favor. Utilize tools like the Bsc scan bot to uncover insights into their activities.

Following the strategies employed by these market whales can simplify your trading approach and increase your chances of success.

Embark on this journey now for potential financial freedom in 2024. Don't overlook the value of educational resources—consider exploring an ebook to deepen your understanding.

Read more below for goldmine direction

http://www.clementmotivates.com.ng/2023/12/unlocking-success-in-crypto-trading.html
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by TheGift: 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2023
Reading some of the reasons, I want to believe the OP is just being sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by pansophist(m): 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2023
Vlyrics:
I had to mute my cousin on WhatsApp because after he japaed I started feeling depressed when I see his status. He is looking fresh and doing well. Same with two of my friends in school. I unfroend 1 on Facebook and blocked another. I don't even post again because waiting I wan lost? Is it a failed life. Man will work from 6-9 everyday but nothing yo write home about.

I understand the pain bro.

Even me sef, I feel like that sometimes. I go see some people wey just enter few months ago, come fresh pass us wey don dey here for decades, and even be citizens.

But the formula is to mute, not unfriend, to avoid passing the wrong message to them. Mute for your own mental sanity. But what you should do is to undergo an intense self developmental journey, that will kill any envy in you.

Stoicism helps, start with that. As I de so, believe it or not, I do not have a single envy or jealousy in me. If you like, burn one million dollars for my front, if you cross my boundaries, you go collect.

Become an ''ubermensch'', or in layman terms, developing your own morality and how you see the world. For me, if all you have is money, in my book, you are a poor person.

Because even if you japa today, you will still get depressed because someone may be doing better than you.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by CoronaVirusPro: 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2023
Vlyrics:

Let me orientate you!

Don’t use pictures of people to judge yourself! If you arrive Europe or America today, there are lots of places you can take pictures and people back home would feel you have arrived.

As for the complexion, it’s the weather. You don’t need body cream or spas to start looking fresh.

Perfect your skills and make the move, so you don’t end up in the warehouse or changing diapers.

Dont fall for those pictures and complexion! Most are scams! The real doers don’t even post those pictures. It’s the empty barrels

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by MrBroke(m): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2023
Bright future kini ? Abi night no dey fall for abroad. grin

Na only Nigerians way get business for abroad or the ones way never make am to the level to come back go like stay for abroad to continue hustle apart from that if you don make money well omo Nigeria sweet pass abroad by far. Most of the Nigerians there are bored and lonely self na just financial reasons dey make plenty dey japa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by jagaban002(m): 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2023
I have always want to know about Japa but now my wife and 2 kids stays aboard exactly Canada so I know the difference.

1) if u are migrating to any Europe country with visiting or work visa and u earn like 1m montly here you have failed yourself .
2) most people in abroad doing much better are base on salary by d government e.g immigrants and allysium .
3) my wife and 2 kids are there and I went to Canada twice last year but I always come back to my business here cus I make at least 1.5m to 2m monthly . But for the future of my kids I have to let them stay there so it's about decision making cus I make more money here with low bill's to pay .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by betshopagent(m): 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2023
pansophist:
If you have a poverty mentality, leaving Nigeria will not make you wealthy or satisfied.

A lizard in Nigeria wont turn to a crocodile in America. Maybe it will become an obese lizard due to their junk foods, with a new accent, and maybe pink lips, but still a lizard nevertheless.

Lots of people who migrate to the west only enjoys the systematic provisions of their host country (such as good roads, security, electricity, safety etc), but in terms of personal achievement, it is zero.

Na their type dey go back house go import wife wey go finish am when she arrives. Because you may be her first choice in Naija, but for abroad, you are not even in her pickings.

A lizard in America is a Crocodile in Nigeria. Argue with your keypad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by obinna58(m): 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2023
Siberia01:
grin
The black race is a collosal failure...
Imagine leaving a blessed paradise like Nigeria
We have fresh water
Foods
Vegetables
Fruits
Weather
Crude oil
All types of solid minerals etc
Everything anybody can think of... Some Europeans and westerners even wish to be in our geographical location...
What did we choose?
Tribalism
Envy
Greed
Nepotism
Corruption...
Don't mention religion .. Because the one the white men brought is even far lenient than the rubbish practices of human sacrifices...
You guys all think Europe or Americas don't have their
Problems...
I just pity the smart ones here cry
The issue of Nigeria is not the leaders
But the people...it's in the genes
Build Canada and give it to Nigerians
Come back the next ten years if the place won't be messed up
You guys put your houses right...else you will keep roaming the earth..
You forgot the blame game and excuses of black man grin

We work hard to produce the excuse and blame we use as defense after an embarrassing failure grin

2 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by fitinwell: 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2023
SaintUlot:
Outlined below are the 11 reasons why you must make sure you Japa from Nigeria:

4. Immediately you leave Nigeria, all life and spiritual problems are over, that's why you see that when many people japa from Nigeria, they don't go to church and mosque again, simply because they have no reason to. The Government in their new country of residence have provided everything they needed, so no need to disturb God again. Life problems and Spiritual problems are only in Nigeria, they can't be found elsewhere.

No.4 is very legit
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Yusufemrys: 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2023
Please how much does international passport costs now in Nigeria
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by pansophist(m): 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2023
betshopagent:
A lizard in America is a Crocodile in Nigeria. Argue with your keypad.

A crocodile in America will now be what in Nigeria? grin

9 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by kkins25(m): 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
pansophist:

A crocodile in America will now be what in Nigeria? grin
Dinosaur.. T-rex to be precise.. U suppose know na.

6 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by ebenholer2(m): 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
Untill Nigerians know that their problem is never government but poor orientation then this nation will then experience true prosperity.
Government is only having 20% stake in the present problem facing the nation while individuals are holding 80% larger share. This is reality

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by pansophist(m): 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2023
kkins25:
Dinosaur.. T-rex to be precise.. U suppose know na.

Ok confirm.

So if a Nigerian T-rex migrate to America, wetin him be?

2 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by kkins25(m): 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2023
pansophist:

Ok confirm.

So if a Nigerian T-rex migrate to America, wetin him be?
care taker for American T-rex. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by paris10: 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2023
This is one of the most obnoxious, misleading, ignorant, & subjective take I’ve ever seen. Japa all you want, it doesn’t take away your ineptitude & drive to succeed. Only visionless, self-doubt, & sometimes, no-other-option people travel or relocate from Nigeria. Aside from the security issue, Nigeria is a far better country to live a fulfilled life.

Ok, adding 30yrs to your life span is a flex abi? What about eating well in Nigeria & achieving same feat? You think Nigeria is a push over? Nah, aside the bills that’d drain you in the abroad, you’re constantly reminded that work only provide for your upkeep. You eat well but hardly have any savings. If you want to live comfortably in abroad, you need a house of at least 2 bedrooms, a car, insurance, bills, food, & the kids. That’s all your salary in the drain.

It’s somehow illogical to sell your property to japa & work hard for five years just to buy same property you’ve sold. Most people don’t recover from the things they sold before relocating.

If you’re not between 24 & 35, stay put in Nigeria. Establish yourself. No reasonable Nigerian, doing well, & making money relocates. Look at all our public figures, they stay put. All our business-oriented citizens stay put. Abroad is for broke people. Have money in Nigeria and enjoy what life has in stock. Nigeria has this mental freedom, the rich food, parties, weather, & the freedom of not getting entangled in debts.

Abroad is the opposite. It drains you if you got no backup. Pray for vision, ask God to guide you, & you’ll prosper. Abroad is for vacation. Nigeria is home.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by chiboycue: 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2023
SaintUlot:
Outlined below are the 11 reasons why you must make sure you Japa from Nigeria:

1. For a bright future for you and your family, Japa is the only option you have. Future in Nigeria is looking bleak and cloudy at the moment, Japa now when you can.

2. If you want to live a quality life, give sound education to your kids, have access to comprehensive health care and top-notch life security, Nigeria cannot offer you all these, you can only have access to all these when you Japa

3. I am yet to see anybody that Japa from Nigeria and still remain poor. Poverty is only in Nigeria, once you leave Nigeria, you have bid farewell to Poverty for life. Confirm from all the people that have Japa, all of them are living in prosperity as i type this.

4. Immediately you leave Nigeria, all life and spiritual problems are over, that's why you see that when many people japa from Nigeria, they don't go to church and mosque again, simply because they have no reason to. The Government in their new country of residence have provided everything they needed, so no need to disturb God again. Life problems and Spiritual problems are only in Nigeria, they can't be found elsewhere.

5. Prosperity in Nigeria is by luck, not by hardwork, but elsewhere apart from Nigeria, if you are hardworking, you will surely reap the fruit of your hard work.

6. To Japa from Nigeria can be likened to going to paradise, As a Nigerian, Japa to us is our own paradise on earth, wouldn't you like to go to paradise?

7. Japa is what is Trending now, wouldn't you want to be a part of the new trend? Or you prefer to die inside trenches?

8. All your mates have all Japa, if you don't Japa like your mates too, Automatically you will be labelled a failure. Look around, how many of your school mates and childhood friends are still in Nigeria? All of them have all left and they are all enjoying themselves in their new country of residence.

9. Living anywhere else apart from Nigeria is better. Yes, you heard me right, When you are ready to Japa, ignore all those people saying "do your due diligence" doing due diligence is asking for too much. Anywhere you land yourself, even with your N500,000 savings, is a better place to live than Nigeria.

10. I don't think we still have up to 5 million people left in Nigeria, everybody don japa, do you want to be the only person left in Nigeria when the remaining people Japa?

11. When you Japa from Nigeria, you have Automatically add 30 years to your lifespan, mortality rate is high in Nigeria for obvious reasons, but elsewhere apart from Nigeria, life expectancy is very high.

Abeg, How much you think em go cost for a person wey won jappa ?
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by pansophist(m): 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2023
kkins25:
care taker for American T-rex. grin grin grin

You need deliverance grin

And during the deliverance session, make them dey pour you hot water and pepper, followed with unlimited strokes of koboko

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by rofesobi: 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2023
I was unemployed for 5 years after I resigned from my job as in an Insurance company as IT Support staff in Nigeria. I searched for jobs but none, I end up being Okada cyclists and cement seller to care for myself, wife and children. For good 5 years, it was a toughest journey and worst experience of my life. I cried and prayed, but glory be to God I was out of the country in 2016, my wife and children joined me year after. 5 years in abroad is not easy but better than Nigeria 100 times, year 6 in abroad, I got offer in government agency to occupy a big role in IT. It is just sadden that Nigeria has dashed hopes of many and stepping foot out of that country is just a breakthrough for me. Same government jobs I applied many times in my country and I was deprived and rejected because I have no God father in ministry, government or money to bribe for the job. Bigger IT offer I got base on merit and working system in a foreign country. Nigeria is a failure country and like one guy recently said that what those leaders in politics need is just mass burial.

12 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Offpointng: 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2023
Etosha:
I will travel the world when I have sufficient money. But to get tucked away in a corner somewhere in Europe, Asia or America where there's little or no opportunity to be known or achieve something remarkable ( apart from an easy life of eating good food and enjoying basic amenities) doesn't make sense to me.
Something within me cries for achievements and fame... These are easier to attain here than anywhere outside my Homeland.
Those who are making it here have not got two heads. We will slug it out together here in naija...

What typa good food? you mean inorganic foods? you mean beacon and hamburger, hotdog, canned beef, corn and food??

if that's what you call good food, they're no food nigga

2 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by FILEBE(m): 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2023
Dailymice:
My mum who is 50+ years japa from Nigeria to the USA in 2022 as a nurse after she got a job with my dad who is in his late 50s and my siblings below 21 (as per USA immigration laws)....
About to leave soon myself...
They earn 10x more in 2 weeks than they earned in a year here

You better start making plans for the sake of your kids.
Rich APC urchins have second passports o

Chief . Please explain the bolded for me . For the sake of my kids. How?
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Offpointng: 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2023
Rating:

Hilarious points all over.

But this point 4 get as e be, even the "developed" world have developed world problems, so God is still needed. Don't get it twisted biko.

Leave am mai him dey yarn okpata
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by sweetjohn(m): 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2023
The only reason you need to Japa is because Hausa produce a dead man as president who destroy the economy to half dead and Yoruba produce a living dead and a criminal as president to completely destroy the economy. Japa bc of this two useless tribe.

3 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Offpointng: 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2023
Vlyrics:

invest in crypto bfr this year runs out and smile or join them next year. This is a financial advice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Ekpekus(m): 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
malali:
1. For a bright future for you and your family, Japa is the only option you have. Future in Nigeria is looking bleak and cloudy at the moment, Japa now when you can.
Try to JAPA, maximum by 25 years, Relearning the whole system, is not as easy as you think. If not you will just be. a glorified slave paying taxes and watching people with means oppress you.

2. If you want to live a quality life, give sound education to your kids, have access to comprehensive health care and top-notch life security, Nigeria cannot offer you all these, you can only have access to all these when you Japa
Schools have levels, if your child can go to the top tier universities in Naija and do very well, He/She is still better than attending a community college here and saddled with huge loans only to end up working a minimum wage job. There are Americans working minimum wage jobs talkless of a Japa like you.

3. I am yet to see anybody that Japa from Nigeria and still remain poor. Poverty is only in Nigeria, once you leave Nigeria, you have bid farewell to Poverty for life. Confirm from all the people that have Japa, all of them are living in prosperity as i type this. Prosperity have levels, You buy a house on a loan, if you buy a $300k house now at 8% you will end up paying 1 million dollars by the time you finish paying. If you buy a $50k house in naija...you pay only $50k....So your prosperity abroad is actually paying the bank $700k in interests just to flex as a homeowner. Then when you are done paying after 30 years. You owe huge real estate taxes and home owners insurance. So much money you cant afford it in retirement. You will eventually be forced to sell the property.

There were no spiritual problems from the beginning, all problems in Naija are man made.

5. Prosperity in Nigeria is by luck, not by hardwork, but elsewhere apart from Nigeria, if you are hardworking, you will surely reap the fruit of your hard work.
Not true, Prosperity is still harwork and being smart, you have to learn to solve a problem, everybody else is ignoring. Nigerians are ready to wash toilet, drive taxis and wipe nyash in USA, but will never do it in Nigeria. They are busy looking for white collared jobs and government contracts

6. To Japa from Nigeria can be likened to going to paradise, As a Nigerian, Japa to us is our own paradise on earth, wouldn't you like to go to paradise?
This is not true, a lot of people suffer more abroad, dont let social media fool you. People work like slaves, they never enjoy the freedom back home.

7. Japa is what is Trending now, wouldn't you want to be a part of the new trend? Or you prefer to die inside trenches?
Before they came in ship, to badagry to capture slaves, now the slavery has been given a new name called "japa"..They use social media to entice Nigerians and then force them to slavery with jobs that pay $3000/ month meanwhile a decent 2 bedroom is atleast $2500/ month, Bills, food, phone, insurance, car, petrol, and other basic amenities, which you have to pay cost another $2000 per month. So if you salary is $2500 and your basic cost of living is $4500. where is the paradise ?? Unless you sleep on a bunk bed with a total stranger and pay $500 dollars a month in rent. Dont fall under the Japa pressure....Nothing dey here !!!

8. All your mates have all Japa, if you don't Japa like your mates too, Automatically you will be labelled a failure. Look around, how many of your school mates and childhood friends are still in Nigeria? All of them have all left and they are all enjoying themselves in their new country of residence.
Not true, If you dont have a plan, you will be worse when you get here. Make sure you come with a desired skill, Even Olosho doesnt sell here, because by the time you suffer to get your money, you will never give anyone for free.

9. Living anywhere else apart from Nigeria is better. Yes, you heard me right, When you are ready to Japa, ignore all those people saying "do your due diligence" doing due diligence is asking for too much. Anywhere you land yourself, even with your N500,000 savings, is a better place to live than Nigeria.
Not true, dont be deceived, if you have traveled abroad, you know this is not true, the bills here can kill you....if you lose your job for 2 months, you will spend all your life savings and be back to square 1, this is very common in immigrants communties, some people live for 15 years and still dont have $5000 total savings.

10. I don't think we still have up to 5 million people left in Nigeria, everybody don japa, do you want to be the only person left in Nigeria when the remaining people Japa?
There are Nigerians living as destitutes in America, dont be fooled.

11. When you Japa from Nigeria, you have Automatically add 30 years to your lifespan, mortality rate is high in Nigeria for obvious reasons, but elsewhere apart from Nigeria, life expectancy is very high.
Not true, Nigerians eat organic food, even the poor people, A lot of Americans eat processed GMO food, which is not good for your health, Alot of African americans have diabetes and high blood pressure. Lack of exercise and sedentary lifestyle in the winter 4 months every year leads to a lot of bad health

DO NOT JAPA BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE JAPA-ING.
JAPA ONLY IF YOU HAVE A PLAN.
PLANLESS JAPA CAN RESULT IN YOUR EARLY DEATH.
THE SAPA ABROAD IS MORE MENTAL THAN PHYSICAL.
Where did you get your figures from?
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Obakoolex(m): 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2023
malali:
Try to JAPA, maximum by 25 years, Relearning the whole system, is not as easy as you think. If not you will just be. a glorified slave paying taxes and watching people with means oppress you.

Schools have levels, if your child can go to the top tier universities in Naija and do very well, He/She is still better than attending a community college here and saddled with huge loans only to end up working a minimum wage job. There are Americans working minimum wage jobs talkless of a Japa like you.

3. I am yet to see anybody that Japa from Nigeria and still remain poor. Poverty is only in Nigeria, once you leave Nigeria, you have bid farewell to Poverty for life. Confirm from all the people that have Japa, all of them are living in prosperity as i type this. Prosperity have levels, You buy a house on a loan, if you buy a $300k house now at 8% you will end up paying 1 million dollars by the time you finish paying. If you buy a $50k house in naija...you pay only $50k....So your prosperity abroad is actually paying the bank $700k in interests just to flex as a homeowner. Then when you are done paying after 30 years. You owe huge real estate taxes and home owners insurance. So much money you cant afford it in retirement. You will eventually be forced to sell the property.

There were no spiritual problems from the beginning, all problems in Naija are man made.

Not true, Prosperity is still harwork and being smart, you have to learn to solve a problem, everybody else is ignoring. Nigerians are ready to wash toilet, drive taxis and wipe nyash in USA, but will never do it in Nigeria. They are busy looking for white collared jobs and government contracts

This is not true, a lot of people suffer more abroad, dont let social media fool you. People work like slaves, they never enjoy the freedom back home.

Before they came in ship, to badagry to capture slaves, now the slavery has been given a new name called "japa"..They use social media to entice Nigerians and then force them to slavery with jobs that pay $3000/ month meanwhile a decent 2 bedroom is atleast $2500/ month, Bills, food, phone, insurance, car, petrol, and other basic amenities, which you have to pay cost another $2000 per month. So if you salary is $2500 and your basic cost of living is $4500. where is the paradise ?? Unless you sleep on a bunk bed with a total stranger and pay $500 dollars a month in rent. Dont fall under the Japa pressure....Nothing dey here !!!

Not true, If you dont have a plan, you will be worse when you get here. Make sure you come with a desired skill, Even Olosho doesnt sell here, because by the time you suffer to get your money, you will never give anyone for free.

Not true, dont be deceived, if you have traveled abroad, you know this is not true, the bills here can kill you....if you lose your job for 2 months, you will spend all your life savings and be back to square 1, this is very common in immigrants communties, some people live for 15 years and still dont have $5000 total savings.

There are Nigerians living as destitutes in America, dont be fooled.

Not true, Nigerians eat organic food, even the poor people, A lot of Americans eat processed GMO food, which is not good for your health, Alot of African americans have diabetes and high blood pressure. Lack of exercise and sedentary lifestyle in the winter 4 months every year leads to a lot of bad health

DO NOT JAPA BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE JAPA-ING.
JAPA ONLY IF YOU HAVE A PLAN.
PLANLESS JAPA CAN RESULT IN YOUR EARLY DEATH.
THE SAPA ABROAD IS MORE MENTAL THAN PHYSICAL.
Better oil dey your head sir

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

London-bound Nigerian Passenger Dies Aboard Egypt Air, Corpse ‘dumped In Cairo' / Woman On Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train Returns To Same Seat (See Photo) / The Most Cosmopolitan States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.