Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria (47847 Views)

11 Reasons Why You Should Not Japa From Nigeria / Why Everybody Must Japa / Think Well Before You โ€˜Japaโ€™ โ€” Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by marvellous2222: 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2023
Copy and paste ! Dey play.... Op may be in one southeast jungle typing this rubbish

9 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by ShenTeh(m): 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2023
Of course.

People will come here to attack the op but they are not honest enough to admit that successive Nigerian leadership have demonstrated no moral willpower to improve the life of ordinary countryman.

It's a train bound for nowhere.

The only thing you are likely to regret for leaving Nigeria is that you didn't do it earlier.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by marvellous2222: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
obinna58:
Somalia here I come
why do u wish yourself hopeless life.... southeast is even better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by barnaby04(m): 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2023
Hmmm
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Zidoh(m): 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2023
Hmmm let's Al leave this country for them

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Unclebayo(m): 9:38pm On Dec 10, 2023
Edit:

2. you can leave Nigeria and still became poor
11. You can leave Nigeria and die even before your time, abroad donโ€™t guarantee long life

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by pansophist(m): 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
Depends on the destination though. If the country ends with STAN, such as Afganistan, Pakistan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgistan, or Uzbekistan, please stay in Nigeria.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by CoronaVirusPro: 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
I am yet to see anybody that Japa from Nigeria and still remain poor.

You are a JJC

Facebook and Instagram pictures have corrupted your minds.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Akano5(m): 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
Number 4 is a huge concern for me, all these wicked people...
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by evictor305: 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
Nigeria is not in a good shape right now but I can't agree totally with your points. Nigeria is not the worst country on earth. Go to Somalia, Niger, Sudan, Palestine the list is endless. Your body go dey
SaintUlot:
Outlined below are the 11 reasons why you must make sure you Japa from Nigeria:

1. For a bright future for you and your family, Japa is the only option you have. Future in Nigeria is looking bleak and cloudy at the moment, Japa now when you can.

2. If you want to live a quality life, give sound education to your kids, have access to comprehensive health care and top-notch life security, Nigeria cannot offer you all these, you can only have access to all these when you Japa

3. I am yet to see anybody that Japa from Nigeria and still remain poor. Poverty is only in Nigeria, once you leave Nigeria, you have bid farewell to Poverty for life. Confirm from all the people that have Japa, all of them are living in prosperity as i type this.

4. Immediately you leave Nigeria, all life and spiritual problems are over, that's why you see that when many people japa from Nigeria, they don't go to church and mosque again, simply because they have no reason to. The Government in their new country of residence have provided everything they needed, so no need to disturb God again. Life problems and Spiritual problems are only in Nigeria, they can't be found elsewhere.

5. Prosperity in Nigeria is by luck, not by hardwork, but elsewhere apart from Nigeria, if you are hardworking, you will surely reap the fruit of your hard work.

6. To Japa from Nigeria can be likened to going to paradise, As a Nigerian, Japa to us is our own paradise on earth, wouldn't you like to go to paradise?

7. Japa is what is Trending now, wouldn't you want to be a part of the new trend? Or you prefer to die inside trenches?

8. All your mates have all Japa, if you don't Japa like your mates too, Automatically you will be labelled a failure. Look around, how many of your school mates and childhood friends are still in Nigeria? All of them have all left and they are all enjoying themselves in their new country of residence.

9. Living anywhere else apart from Nigeria is better. Yes, you heard me right, When you are ready to Japa, ignore all those people saying "do your due diligence" doing due diligence is asking for too much. Anywhere you land yourself, even with your N500,000 savings, is a better place to live than Nigeria.

10. I don't think we still have up to 5 million people left in Nigeria, everybody don japa, do you want to be the only person left in Nigeria when the remaining people Japa?

11. When you Japa from Nigeria, you have Automatically add 30 years to your lifespan, mortality rate is high in Nigeria for obvious reasons, but elsewhere apart from Nigeria, life expectancy is very high.

4 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by abba190: 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
op i swear to god u are funny wetin be when u japa u add 30years to ur life grin grin grin
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by ruffhandu: 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
SaintUlot:

1. For a bright future for you and your family, Japa is the only option you have. Future in Nigeria is looking bleak and cloudy at the moment, Japa now when you can.

2. If you want to live a quality life, give sound education to your kids, have access to comprehensive health care and top-notch life security, Nigeria cannot offer you all these, you can only have access to all these when you Japa

3. I am yet to see anybody that Japa from Nigeria and still remain poor. Poverty is only in Nigeria, once you leave Nigeria, you have bid farewell to Poverty for life. Confirm from all the people that have Japa, all of them are living in prosperity as i type this.

4. Immediately you leave Nigeria, all life and spiritual problems are over, that's why you see that when many people japa from Nigeria, they don't go to church and mosque again, simply because they have no reason to. The Government in their new country of residence have provided everything they needed, so no need to disturb God again. Life problems and Spiritual problems are only in Nigeria, they can't be found elsewhere.

5. Prosperity in Nigeria is by luck, not by hardwork, but elsewhere apart from Nigeria, if you are hardworking, you will surely reap the fruit of your hard work.

6. To Japa from Nigeria can be likened to going to paradise, As a Nigerian, Japa to us is our own paradise on earth, wouldn't you like to go to paradise?

7. Japa is what is Trending now, wouldn't you want to be a part of the new trend? Or you prefer to die inside trenches?

8. All your mates have all Japa, if you don't Japa like your mates too, Automatically you will be labelled a failure. Look around, how many of your school mates and childhood friends are still in Nigeria? All of them have all left and they are all enjoying themselves in their new country of residence.

9. Living anywhere else apart from Nigeria is better. Yes, you heard me right, When you are ready to Japa, ignore all those people saying "do your due diligence" doing due diligence is asking for too much. Anywhere you land yourself, even with your N500,000 savings, is a better place to live than Nigeria.

10. I don't think we still have up to 5 million people left in Nigeria, everybody don japa, do you want to be the only person left in Nigeria when the remaining people Japa?

11. When you Japa from Nigeria, you have Automatically add 30 years to your lifespan, mortality rate is high in Nigeria for obvious reasons, but elsewhere apart from Nigeria, life expectancy is very high.
Nos 1,2,4,5 and 11 on point. 100%
Funny how people who don't have opportunity yet to japa will talk down and say all sorts of negative things about japa. Give them the opportunity tomorrow, they will jumping at it and their song will change immediately.

3 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Opans: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
Those that voted this calamity of a government, are the ones on all platforms now advising people to japa...

Come enjoy the soup wey u cook with lizard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by abba190: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
i never knew that Nigeria is developed until i visit niger republic

9 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by LillyandDaisy: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
1:- Tinubu
2:- Tinubu
3:- Tinubu
4:-Tinubu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by pansophist(m): 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2023
But on a good note, travel if you can.

Lots of times when I visit Nigeria, I just feel like beating people for no reason. The severe insularism that affect almost all Nigerians is a result of spending most of their life in one place.

You will see a grown up man with white hair shouting, like mr man, respect yourself na? why are you shouting? grin

But again, most Nigerians are economic migrants. The right procedure for migration is to explore a place first, see if you like it, then strategise for the main move.

But Nigerians will just sell land, sell car, quit job, break relationships, carry wife and pikin then zoom, them don japa. Then when the host country is dealing with them woto woto, there is no place to fall back on.

Nigerians, una strong I swear grin

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by motionarena: 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2023
rezzy:
For people wey get money nau

Na money wey i want to chop i dey look for now

I can help u with japa funds

4 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Cmanforall: 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2023
SaintUlot:

That no. 11 ๐Ÿ‘
Although it is not 30 users, but you'd have added some years to your life, especially when in a developed country
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Rating(m): 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2023
SaintUlot:

Hilarious points all over.

But this point 4 get as e be, even the "developed" world have developed world problems, so God is still needed. Don't get it twisted biko.

3 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Deepspirituals: 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2023
4: Big Lies .

I'm a Spiritualist ,I have about 8 People Abroad ,4 In USA ,1 In UK ,3 in Paris Complaining of Serious Spiritual Problems ..

One in USA is Lamenting of No Jobs ,Bad Lucks ,Serious Nightmares .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by emmaodet: 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
pansophist:
Depends on the destination though. If the country ends with STAN, such as Afganistan, Pakistan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgistan, or Uzbekistan, please stay in Nigeria.

grin grin grin
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Icon4s(m): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
MuchAdo:
Comedy post. smiley

I hope this is in the jokes section. smiley

Regular holidays abroad is [b]FAR BETTER than japa. cool[/b]

By the grace of God, I am comfortable here in Nigeria and I am not yet rich. cool

You get it
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Mosba: 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2023
Tinubu slogan is RENEW HOPE and he got the power and immediately made decisions that even the rich struggle to eat 3 square meals belle full not to even mention the poor. The implication is that you must Japa for your own good. That JAPA is the RENEW HOPE he is talking about

2 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by TruthsFM: 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2023
100% fact here. Japa is the solution. Japa to USA, uk ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง, Australia ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ, Canada or Finland ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ

4 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by humilitypays(m): 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2023
Thanks to Buhari, APC and the current confused criminal claiming to be the President of Nigeria that he never won.

God and nature will definitely reward Tinubu and all his evil supporters who foisted him on Nigerians and made Nigerians so hopeless that even the MDs of big companies in Nigeria are planning to flee Nigeria cry

What is happening to Nigeria now is exactly what happened to Israel in the 17th century that Jews fled current Israel to all parts of the world but mostly Europe before they returned back in 1959 only to meet strangers from Arab countries now known as Palestinians occupying their ancestral land.

Shame on APC.

Shame on Tinubu

Shame on INEC

shame on all Yorubas that worked to foist Tinubu on us even when they knew he was a corrupt criminal without any reasonable plan to make Nigeria better.

Shame on all of you that supported this evil man to become Nigeria's President. May the evil you all supported out of tribalism catch up with you all wherever you people run to angry

Prof Osinbajo served under Bola Tinubu, he knows Tinubu is an unrepentant Kleptomaniac, have you seen Osinbajo commenting on Nigerian matter again? The man has seen that Nigerians are dafts, Osinbajo have realized his Yoruba tribesmen are mostly tribalist controlled by stolen wealth.

Check all reasonable Yoruba men, they are quiet because they know Yorubas made a big mistake fighting everybody just to ensure Tinubu becomes President at all cost.

But fools think there is hope under Tinubu a known criminal, a known treasury looter and unrepentant Kleptomaniac, time will teach you all some lesson

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by pansophist(m): 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2023
If you have a poverty mentality, leaving Nigeria will not make you wealthy or satisfied.

A lizard in Nigeria wont turn to a crocodile in America. Maybe it will become an obese lizard due to their junk foods, with a new accent, and maybe pink lips, but still a lizard nevertheless.

Lots of people who migrate to the west only enjoys the systematic provisions of their host country (such as good roads, security, electricity, safety etc), but in terms of personal achievement, it is zero.

Na their type dey go back house go import wife wey go finish am when she arrives. Because you may be her first choice in Naija, but for abroad, you are not even in her pickings.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Brushstrokes20: 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2023
Valid points.... Thumbs up๐Ÿ’ฏ
The shyyythole has been LOOTED blind and WRECKED by self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS masquerading as leaders!
Only a red revolt or bloodthirsty Khaki boys can salvage the doomed contraption โœ…๐Ÿ’ฏ

4 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by adeskee(m): 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2023
I'm coming
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2023
PHIPEX:
People are making million in Nigeria, others carry japa for head. How many serious business men have you seen that closed their business to JAPA?

Japa is largely an "employee" mentality. 99% of those that I know that japa in the last 3years are all employees, this is statistically significant to conclude the business men are making money in Nigeria and not so much interested in the Japa wave.

As you run out of Nigeria, others see business opportunity in your locality.
which business wey person go do to make it big ooh
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by Princebizzie: 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2023
Who knows if Nigeria will get better again it is a wise decision for anyone that want to leave the country to do so now. Prince Oyebisi
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by mozona(m): 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2023
3, 4, 8 is wrong.
Re: 11 Reasons Why You Must Japa From Nigeria by isArray: 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2023
MuchAdo:
Comedy post. smiley

I hope this is in the jokes section. smiley

Regular holidays abroad is FAR BETTER than japa. cool

By the grace of God, I am comfortable here in Nigeria and I am not yet rich. cool
How easy do you think it is to get visa in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" / Nigerian Navy Rescues Ghanaian Fishermen In The Ocean Near Dangote Port, Lekki / Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.