Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,409 members, 7,861,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Helen Paul Is Making Mistakes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Paul Is Making Mistakes (2400 Views)

Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace / Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans / Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helen Paul Is Making Mistakes by quadraheem(m): 7:53am On Dec 11, 2023
A lot of people don’t know that they owe some set of persons gratitudes not because they helped you in one way but they assisted you to get higher in life by God’s Grace.

Those you think were your enemies or disappointed you in one way or the other while growing up might actually be the reasons while you will achieve more greatness in life.

If they had not abused you or done you some kind of ill favors, you might not really task or challenge yourself to achieve greatness or even know your worth in life.
Whenever you see yourself achieving greatness, be thankful for those who forcefully pushed you to achieve greatness in life rather than calling them out.
Some people passed through failures before they discovered themselves.

Having to be calling out those who disappointed you while coming up is a great mistake rather than thank them for pushing you to greatness.
For Every disappointment is always a blessing in disguise!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul Is Making Mistakes by finallybusy: 9:24am On Dec 11, 2023
…and?

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul Is Making Mistakes by THEGALADIMA(m): 9:37am On Dec 11, 2023
I really appreciate this wonderful exhortation this morning.
I was about to make the same mistake.
💪💪💪💪💪💪💯

9 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Is Making Mistakes by Balablue64: 10:12am On Dec 11, 2023
Be grateful to your oppressors, mumu op come let me oppress you so that you can be grateful to me ozzuor, how will you like that?
People like you deserves tinubu as your president.

6 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Is Making Mistakes by Aremu01(m): 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
Interesting point of view
Re: Helen Paul Is Making Mistakes by Flame333: 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2023
Her attention seeking mounlth calling has really been surprising..
Re: Helen Paul Is Making Mistakes by Charmingrascal(m): 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2023
Those who did me wrong on my way up I will so call them out.
I will expose them so that another person don't fall victim.
Just a little time is remaining for me to do that.

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Is Making Mistakes by UptownVibes(m): 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
Its good to expose them sometimes. Because you see them acting like they are angels on camera,in churches and when the crowd is watching. Very wicked at heart.. Nothing do Helen at all.. To me she hasn't done any wrong.. She is not upcoming anymore, so they can't stop her now..
Re: Helen Paul Is Making Mistakes by Olawade24: 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
Yeye ye ye, just another motigbetional speaker, people go just one da relevant. OP to flog you koboko da hungry me.

Infact come and do frog jump. Oppressor kill you there.
Re: Helen Paul Is Making Mistakes by Rexymania(m): 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2023
We don't need bad vibes and energy. Disappointment no dey motivate me...na success and good vibes. When I later blow, I will remember those disappointment and say a big Waka to them

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Is Making Mistakes by sulakishop(m): 2:20am On Dec 12, 2023
Sometimes I think you just have to let evil doers know...
Re: Helen Paul Is Making Mistakes by duduade: 5:52am On Dec 12, 2023
So why is the heading misleading

OP you must be a truly deceitful person

(1) (Reply)

De Niro Vs Al Pacino / Emeka Ike Sleeping With A Love-peddler / Actress Mercy Aigbe In ‘colour Rioting’ College Kid Gear – Hot Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.