Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking (70176 Views)

Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture / When Pre-Wedding Picture Goes Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by iamoyindamola(m): 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
They met in club?

3 Likes

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by NaijaCover(m): 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by SIMPonPatrol(m): 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
She's indirectly telling you that is her favourite food grin
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by reddingtonblack: 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
Magnoliaa can be these undecided lipsrsealed she no know inside or outside.
even bra she no dey wear olohun loun koyan undecided
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by happney65: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
Awon eleyi ti do ara won bajee... grin

Anyways na just crusie. The dick no long like that.. grin
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Shikena(m): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
Her children would be very proud of her & also high five their father when their classmates dig this up 10 years from now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by sameks08(m): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
When decided to settle down with a hookup girl

3 Likes

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by sylve11: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
Zonefree:
A closer view of her mouth, you'll agree with me that girl is very good at blów jobs.

grin grin shocked cool

1 Like

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by flourish01(m): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
grin cheesy grin it is well ooo

1 Like

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Coolboy009: 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
grin Na your property o, hold am well well.
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Mayeldah(m): 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
Olosho wey everybody dey manage pass around, e reach your turn you wife am

It will end in premium tears!

7 Likes

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Dennisochampa: 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
How marriage like this Wan take last na werin I still dey imagine Sha...
No shame for this generation again....
They throw all care and caution to the wind...
So what's this image trying to prove?
That the marriage foundation is on gbola or what??
Make God help us Sha....
To have a successful marriage in this generation is a miracle and should be celebrated

2 Likes

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by ecomalchemistt(m): 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
Keep grabbing…

Free cybersecurity course available, check sig and chat me up on whatsapp
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Shikena(m): 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
You are right "nothing wrong here". It got posted here because we see it happen everywhere in the world everyday. Nothing wrong at all.

slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Nothing wrong here
These are two crazy individuals who are fond of each other

And he sure me die say this girl go like gbola

I love ladies that don't pretend not to love gbola

Remind me of two isoko girls have been with

The memory of those ladies will never leave my mind
Wait a minute is it just a normal thing to all isoko girls or have been meeting the right one
Isoko girls have this empathy, pity and sympathy hormones towards thier man. They don't demand financial assistance, they are good in bed and always ready to bang.

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by firearcher: 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
Do all these people realize that they their children will see all these?
What mouth will they get to lecture their children in the future?

5 Likes

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by descartes400: 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
she has 10 ear rings on both ears

2 Likes

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by sylve11: 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2023
ecomalchemistt:
Keep grabbing…

Free cybersecurity course available, check sig and chat me up on whatsapp

Your number isn't there on your signeeee cool
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by gasparpisciotta: 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2023
Gen z baddie wife to be
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Johnycastro18: 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2023
stanliwise:
no no to what? Is it frowned up yea I get it but no no to who exactly? The soon to be husband that was smiling or the soon to be wife? Which?
lols You speak as if you are not from this part of the world or country grin

She and her soon to be spouse might be cool with it but, but in public glare this gesture of her's as if groping his dick would be condemned, as people are already condemning the act here already....

Sure is the couple choice and business anyway, just saying cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Laple0541(m): 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
When you prepare to settle down with an olosho!

See her mouth like person wey dey do threèsome.

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by iykofias(m): 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
Enugu people na
What do you expect
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Obakoolex(m): 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
Drsnives:
Kweeeeeeke oo.
The drug Baron is dealing with agbadorians seriously
This one don dey kolo small small grin grin
Abi garri don blind your eyes finish

1 Like

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by dahnimoh(m): 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
She even look like olosho

2 Likes

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by bonnyhope: 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:
I came across this pre wedding picture and thought I should share. What's your thoughts on this kinda picture?

The comments from the post is even funnier than the picture

All these girls with long mouth sabi succck no be small

2 Likes

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Omoawoke2(m): 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2023
Irresponsible couple. Yahoo boy weds olosho girl. They will now raise useless children

6 Likes

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by abdeefggh: 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2023
This one go like preeq grin
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by stormborn28(m): 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2023
Zonefree:
A closer view of her mouth, you'll agree with me that girl is very good at blów jobs.

Yes I notice that too

1 Like

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Pelumisamuel(m): 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
chiiraq802:
Na preeq dey hungry dis one. She go still find more outside. na dere way.

Nigerian girls are Useless. All of them.
Remember that your mum was once a Nigerian girl
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by zedegit: 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:
I came across this pre wedding picture and thought I should share. What's your thoughts on this kinda picture?

That guy for grab her Bobbie, put one for mouth and use the other as pillow.

Then use second hand choke for kpekus.

Na the werey wey start pre wedding pics I blame.
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by kestolove95(m): 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2023
People wey dey marry ashawo dey try

2 Likes

Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Rebuker(m): 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2023
Doesn't make any sense to me.

Watch Grandma displaying her breakdance skill:

https://www.nairaland.com/7936706/video-grandma-breakdancing-goes-viral

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXEI7fUXHo4
Re: The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking by Goodnewsforlife: 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:

the girl presented herself as a wh..ore n a love peddler

Nobody from d husbands family will respect her

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Ask Your Sugar Daddy For Sexy Pic ....(pix) / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / Why do I keep getting rejected by girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.