Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

When A Girl Is Asking If She Is Disturbing You With Calls And Messages? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Is Asking If She Is Disturbing You With Calls And Messages? (1368 Views)

Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! / A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness / This Particular Girl Wont Let Me Rest, Burging Me With Calls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Is Asking If She Is Disturbing You With Calls And Messages? by Gboy101: 10:36am On Dec 11, 2023
Does she needs to say it? That If she is disturbing me with calls and messages?

I have so many things going on right now and couple with the fact i am not feeling fine. Just yesterday another girl messaged me that she will be coming to my house that yesterday but I didn’t reply. She later called me in the afternoon but I didn’t pick. It was in the night when she called again that i pick, she told me she is busy lately and only had chance on weekends. And the reasons she wanted to come to my place that yesterday. But I told her i wasn’t feeling fine and she even vex or too reason am.

I am just weary of alot of girls in my dm as xmas in approaching so i’m just avoiding billings this period. Majority of them will have one problem from the other with bills this period. Xmas in around the corners as them say “don’t date Nigerian girls during xmas”

Now back to the girl in the topic. This girl always messages me morning and night. And sometimes do called me. It’s not that I don’t like her but I don’t prioritize girls in my life as i face what i want in life as my style of life. I’m not a lover boy. So sometimes i take longer to respond to her not because I choose to but maybe i was busy at the time. She is good in initiating a chat and very few girls will do that. But she sent me a message that I should tell her the truth if she is disturbing me with chats and calls.

I was like why she ask that kind of question? She said she need to know the truth.

What kind of response would she expect from me because the question is irrelevant.

She like me more than i like her
She wanted a relationship with me more than i do. So there is a price to pay for it. If you know what you want you have go for it and avoid negativity.
Re: When A Girl Is Asking If She Is Disturbing You With Calls And Messages? by Crucialgem(m): 10:56am On Dec 11, 2023
So what should we do with this information, you already know the answer so why disturb us by creating this useless thread
Re: When A Girl Is Asking If She Is Disturbing You With Calls And Messages? by Cypress042(m): 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2023
Judging from what you wrote here op that girl Is still a kid experiencing the feeling of love for the first time, it's not her fault.
Re: When A Girl Is Asking If She Is Disturbing You With Calls And Messages? by Starboytwo(m): 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2023
Weather xmas is tommorrow or next week, person wey I go give money na him I go still give. If I ain't gonna give you money, no juju can make me give uou.

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Asking If She Is Disturbing You With Calls And Messages? by lordnkem000(m): 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
Better be careful with that girl, I smell bills everywhere because girls have almost same mindset and that's milking a man of his money in pretence of relationship. Just 5% genuine ones in Nigeria and it reduces to 2% in Nairaland. Don't let any love shit deceive u at all and if u must spend, make sure u don't lose guard the coochie x10

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Asking If She Is Disturbing You With Calls And Messages? by reiddecuti: 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2023
She's securing her position for Xmas billing.

Know this and know peace.
Re: When A Girl Is Asking If She Is Disturbing You With Calls And Messages? by Rickmann: 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2023
Gboy101:
Does she needs to say it? That If she is disturbing me with calls and messages?

I have so many things going on right now and couple with the fact i am not feeling fine. Just yesterday another girl messaged me that she will be coming to my house that yesterday but I didn’t reply. She later called me in the afternoon but I didn’t pick. It was in the night when she called again that i pick, she told me she is busy lately and only had chance on weekends. And the reasons she wanted to come to my place that yesterday. But I told her i wasn’t feeling fine and she even vex or too reason am.

I am just weary of alot of girls in my dm as xmas in approaching so i’m just avoiding billings this period. Majority of them will have one problem from the other with bills this period. Xmas in around the corners as them say “don’t date Nigerian girls during xmas”

Now back to the girl in the topic. This girl always messages me morning and night. And sometimes do called me. It’s not that I don’t like her but I don’t prioritize girls in my life as i face what i want in life as my style of life. I’m not a lover boy. So sometimes i take longer to respond to her not because I choose to but maybe i was busy at the time. She is good in initiating a chat and very few girls will do that. But she sent me a message that I should tell her the truth if she is disturbing me with chats and calls.

I was like why she ask that kind of question? She said she need to know the truth.

What kind of response would she expect from me because the question is irrelevant.

She like me more than i like her
She wanted a relationship with me more than i do. So there is a price to pay for it. If you know what you want you have go for it and avoid negativity.

She feels rejected. The fact you don't reciprocate really hurts her. My advice to you is to try to be nice to her too cos girls like that are hard to find now.
Re: When A Girl Is Asking If She Is Disturbing You With Calls And Messages? by Davicl: 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2023
Don't take her too serious because she'll soon leave you, i was been asked such few months ago
Re: When A Girl Is Asking If She Is Disturbing You With Calls And Messages? by Nicepoker(m): 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2023
Soon she will start asking for help. Tell her that reverse psychology can't work on you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know A Girl That Is Dating Many Men. / She Cheated Me, Now She Is Pleading Never To Say Goodbye To Her.what Should I Do / How To Steal Your Boyfriend Back From This Strange Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.