Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

I’m Tired Of Fornication, Wayward Life – Blessing CEO Says As She Attends Shiloh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Tired Of Fornication, Wayward Life – Blessing CEO Says As She Attends Shiloh (314 Views)

Wifee Refused To Stay With Me In Canada;was Informed Of Her Wayward Life In Naij / Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO / Blac Chyna Shows Ample Cleavage As She Attends Her Son's Graduation With Ex Tyga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Tired Of Fornication, Wayward Life – Blessing CEO Says As She Attends Shiloh by HisSexcellency(m): 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2023
Controversial relationship therapist, Blessing CEO, has taken to Instagram to disclose that she is tired of living a wayward life and wants to settle down with a man.

Sharing a video of herself fervently praying at a Living Faith Church yearly program, ‘2023 Shiloh’, the single mother of two stated that she’s tired of fornication.

She openly declared her decision to abandon her sinful ways in the pursuit of a meaningful relationship.

She said: “Give me my own husband. I have entered Shiloh to find husband and better preek.

“Wayward life don tire me . Fornication don tire me. Give me my own husband.

“This relationship expert without a relationship must end this year 2023. I am aggressive. Prayer point. Lord give us men wey don buy table. We move.”

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOs8WKEcOnw

Re: I’m Tired Of Fornication, Wayward Life – Blessing CEO Says As She Attends Shiloh by Kipaji: 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
What's the purpose of putting this online?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Date This Type Of "Expert" Liar? / What Is Love / Falling For My Stepbrother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.