Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? (42899 Views)

Please How Long Does It Take To Cook Ukwa? / How Long Does It Take To Prepare Grilled Chicken / How Long Can You Stay Without Taking Swallow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by Orubebe01: 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2023

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
Number one person to be present- Luminouz.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by Amotolongbo(f): 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
Orubebe01:
In the South East, it won’t last 30seconds.
South easterners dey drink beer mehn.

220 Likes 16 Shares

Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by Onuimo1(m): 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
Give it some minutes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by Greatzeus(m): 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
It will only be visited by the poor and average earners. Rich folks don't like free things, while the poor love free things.
A well to do person won't enjoy the beer,it goes against his ego,of not sharing anything of the same worth with people of lower classes.

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
Greatzeus:
It will only be visited by the poor and average earners. Rich folks don't like free things, while the poor love free things.
A well to do person won't enjoy the beer,it goes against his ego,of not sharing anything of the same worth with people of lower classes.
Who ask you all this one?

As a rich person, I disagree with this your comment. We love free stuff, don't generalise.

277 Likes 21 Shares

Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by Olawade24: 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2023
Lukepeter:

As a rich person, I disagree with this your comment. We love free stuff, don't generalise.
Don't mind that obiokpo trader.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by richiemcgold: 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
This is a big tank. It will finish within one hour in my area, because boyz go just dey fall in from every corner.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by Angrigowt: 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
It can't last. U know why. Once nite don reach. Tank don miss. Aboki no dey drink beer. Ah ah ah
Iron bed....aboki must chop

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
What has she done to you that you're holding a grudge against her grin grin cheesy
FuckingMachine:
Depends on how close it is to dominique. First day I saw her I thought she was pregnant.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by MrBroke(m): 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
You mean tank full of piss mix with bear and dead insects grin
Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by Rexymania(m): 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2023
2 hours max. Especially for Edo state lol

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by sulakishop(m): 2:16am On Dec 12, 2023
Depending on the location. You can't compare zamfara and Osogbo with Benin and warri

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by Gadafii: 2:27am On Dec 12, 2023
Some men go camp there, before you know it dem don arrange peppersoup joint. ISI ewu spot, music and all Dey go on lo key, table tennis and snooker go spring up near am until the reservoir run, and men will order more bottles in with their own money and enjoyment continues😩😂😭

I too love Nigerians, dem no Dey use enjoyment play at all, proudly Nigerian 🤪😎

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by udede(m): 4:38am On Dec 12, 2023
Amotolongbo:
In the South East, it won’t last 30seconds.
South easterners dey drink beer mehn.
i think you are right about south east drinking a lot of beer but you forgot that south easterners don't fancy free stuffs. A lot will ignore it.

17 Likes

Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by udede(m): 4:42am On Dec 12, 2023
I remember one time a trailer load of beer falled by the road side. More than hundred guys gathered and drank beer till day break. I won't mention the state. Nigeria get as e be

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by Johnycastro18: 6:56am On Dec 12, 2023
You dey offer Nigerians free Awufff like this...

be prepared to see people fighting on que's, trying to offload everyingthing from the tank to start-up there own beer business grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by Mhizzard(m): 7:21am On Dec 12, 2023
Lukepeter:

what the guy said is the real true.but you don't have head to process it in order to know that it is true.how would a well to do man comes for free when he has the money to afford times 3.by the way you included 'we' are you among?lol you must not

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by Mhizzard(m): 7:23am On Dec 12, 2023
Greatzeus:
i love this dish of yours.that is true

1 Like

Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by NFBI: 7:31am On Dec 12, 2023
No time frame
Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 12, 2023
Mhizzard:

what the guy said is the real true.but you don't have head to process it in order to know that it is true.how would a well to do man comes for free when he has the money to afford times 3.by the way you included 'we' are you among?lol you must not
Learn to write properly first it would help you alot, stop writing like an idiot.

9 Likes

Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by Woodshot: 9:17am On Dec 12, 2023
udede:
I remember one time a trailer load of beer falled by the road side. More than hundred guys gathered and drank beer till day break. I won't mention the state. Nigeria get as e be

You don't need to mention the state because I for one think shit happens in almost all states where alcohol sales are high.

On multiple occasions I have experienced first hand in Kaduna, the community is halved between two major religions, and you know their holy books preaches against stealing?

However, the crowd, Mohammed and Jesus people braved the sporadic shootings from the security stationed around the trailer and looted the consignment dry in hours.

The Moslems selectively looted whilst the Christians looted without selection. grin You gerit??

The Moslems looted only maltina and The Christians looted alcohol and the rest.

On every side of me from where I stood, I saw the very reason why developments is far from this part of the world.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by Mhizzard(m): 10:23am On Dec 12, 2023
Lukepeter:

Learn to write properly first it would help you alot, stop writing like an idiot.

i know that it hit you on the right spot,but you won't admit it.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 12, 2023
Mhizzard:

i know that it hit you on the right spot,but you won't admit it.
You lack sense don't quote me again.
Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by Mhizzard(m): 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2023
Lukepeter:

You lack sense don't quote me again.
you don't need to say this again.i don't mind if you could get me some from your stinking head
Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by anonymous1759(m): 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2023
2seconds everywhere go scatter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by Olawade24: 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2023
My grandfather will down the full tank within 30 minutes.

He told me when he was a youth before he would climb my grandmother he would down 39 keg of palmwine.

He was a drunken master.

"Agba loader" Yes that's what I call him.

4 Likes

Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by izubext007: 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2023
6 am - 12 noon
Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by sofeo(m): 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2023
Just a day baby
Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by safarilove(m): 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2023
No carry am come Mushin or Ojuelegba oo
Dem fit even burst the tank from every corner..lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by confydoedowaye(m): 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2023
They will be long queue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri / 5 Things We Discovered In Latest Laboratory Test On Plastic Rice - NAFDAC / Free School Meal By Countries Including Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.