Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? (42890 Views)

Please How Long Does It Take To Cook Ukwa? / How Long Does It Take To Prepare Grilled Chicken / How Long Can You Stay Without Taking Swallow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by Ladoja19: 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2023
No wonder
Kano state government destroyed crates of bears yesterday
Ndukwe my friend was the first to comments
He said and I quote
Nna mehn
They should av call me to help them destroy it with my mouth nah
At least,it just one truck
Amotolongbo:
In the South East, it won’t last 30seconds.
South easterners dey drink beer mehn.
Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2023
Mhizzard:

you don't need to say this again.i don't mind if you could get me some from your stinking head
You lack sense, just keep quiet already.
Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by Error401: 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2023
Depends on the region.
SE - 10 minutes
SW - 1 hour
SS - 15 minutes
NC - 3 Hours
Core North - 10 hours

Orubebe01:
Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by winner37(m): 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2023
Forgot about the hours it will last let's just dwell on the crime it will unleash to the public.. killing, rapping, robbery,arson, fighting and more Nigerian always misused every little opportunity....
Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by Lukuluku69(m): 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2023
Woodshot:

You don't need to mention the state because I for one think shit happens in almost all states where alcohol sales are high.

On multiple occasions I have experienced first hand in Kaduna, the community is halved between two major religions, and you know their holy books preaches against stealing?

However, the crowd, Mohammed and Jesus people braved the sporadic shootings from the security stationed around the trailer and looted the consignment dry in hours.

The Moslems selectively looted whilst the Christians looted without selection. grin You gerit??

The Moslems looted only maltina and The Christians looted alcohol and the rest.

On every side of me from where I stood, I saw the very reason why developments is far from this part of the world.

Lol
Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by YesDaddy1: 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2023
You said??
cool

https://www.nairaland.com/6579552/truck-carrying-onions-looted-imo

https://www.nairaland.com/5063858/okezie-ikpeazu-shares-free-kerosene

udede:
i think you are right about south east drinking a lot of beer but you forgot that south easterners don't fancy free stuffs. A lot will ignore it.

Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by andy244: 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2023
Na beer we the talk. No be ogogoro or monkey tail. Na South East get beer.

Yampotatocarrot:

Them no drink reach south-south men and women, come arrange correct peppersoup beside am... Forget
Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by greatermax77(m): 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2023
[quote author=Amotolongbo post=127431512]In the South East, it won’t last 30seconds.
South easterners dey drink beer mehn.[/quote

You don't know what you are talking please
You can't compare beer consumption in Northern Nigeria to Southeast.
Go and verify
Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by Chuzoetoh(m): 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2023
You'll hear news like "2 found dead inside beer tank this morning"
Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by greypencils: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2023
Some LGA chairman for done corner am to sell to the public.
Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by modernWays: 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2023
Greatzeus:
It will only be visited by the poor and average earners. Rich folks don't like free things, while the poor love free things.
A well to do person won't enjoy the beer,it goes against his ego,of not sharing anything of the same worth with people of lower classes.

Every human love free things, the different is the ability to purchase the same item. Being rich is relative, someone you see as rich will also struggle to have what he/her cannot afford for free. No one is truly rich or poor in the real sense of nature.

The moral of this post is that, never condemn the way of poor, for they did not love or preferred their ways or situations as well.
Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2023
Oyibo people will drink for der side but not alot of people will drink in Nigeria especially with d whole ritual thing goin on. Evil people with evil mind..
Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by Amotolongbo(f): 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2023
fx45:
So you can experience the beauty and goodness of Igboland. Christmas is the best time to visit the South East. Apparently you've had a prior experience of the South East
I've had the Xmas experience before

1 Like

Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by Amotolongbo(f): 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2023
[quote author=greatermax77 post=127448084][/quote]says who?

You could barely walk pass 3houses without seeing a beer parlour in the south east

1 Like

Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by adisacool: 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2023
Are you yourself a rich niggar

Greatzeus:
It will only be visited by the poor and average earners. Rich folks don't like free things, while the poor love free things.
A well to do person won't enjoy the beer,it goes against his ego,of not sharing anything of the same worth with people of lower classes.

Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by Ayatullah(m): 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2023
Give the FCT Minister, Nyesom Wike the sole unrivaled right and alcohol erudition to do the analysis and calculation.

But can you trust the survival of a goat in a lion's custody?

Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by fx45(m): 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2023
Amotolongbo:
You can have another one, a better one. Which state was the first?
Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by McLizbae: 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2023
Remove politicians, how many real rich people dey Nigeria?
Greatzeus:
Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by Joy2dworldxyz: 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2023
So una wan tell me say men for no fall and roll for ground around the tank?
Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by Southwestidiot: 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2023
Orubebe01:
30 mins
Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by ufuosman(m): 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2023
Less than hour
Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by gly(m): 9:39am On Dec 13, 2023
Lukepeter:
Who ask you all this one?

As a rich person, I disagree with this your comment. We love free stuff, don't generalise.

This is the BITTER TRUTH!!!
Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by fx45(m): 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2023
Amotolongbo:
My offer is still open

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri / 5 Things We Discovered In Latest Laboratory Test On Plastic Rice - NAFDAC / Show Us Your Easter Cooking And Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.