Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,096 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Benin City Is A Hellhole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin City Is A Hellhole (3566 Views)

60 Years Of Non-Igbo Rule And Marginalization And Nigeria Is Still A Hellhole / Benin City Is Currently Burning Due To Naira redesign (pictures) / Who Can Guess Which City Is This In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin City Is A Hellhole by johnmartus(m): 11:30am On Dec 12, 2023
Be calming the op just pouring his frustrated feelings I guess it's what the op going through everyday.
sotall:
If you observe closely this thread was created by an okoro the cry cry babies of nairaland...

After Peter Obi was rejected in the last elections, they became an headless mob fighting every tribe on social media.

What the Hausa/Fulani saw tens of years ago, we in the South are just seeing it now that igbos can never rule Nigeria.

Their bigotry is second to none.

They hate anyone not from their tribe. Hence they killed leaders of other tribes in the 1966 coup.

Re: Benin City Is A Hellhole by Ikinternational: 1:13pm On Dec 12, 2023
Difrent:

The greatest Fable of all time that only igbos believe

That one na your headache.

All those 4 storeys for Onitsha was built in the 2000's abi

I was born n raised in Onitsha. I was there when Peugeot 504/505 and Citreon was the vehicles to have.

A SE child of the 80's had to be told there was a war

But I'm sure it's you go write the book about my childhood 🙄😒
Re: Benin City Is A Hellhole by oz4real83(m): 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Na wetin i wan find for benin before? I am not dissapointed
you that made a post about that your community is so evil and wicked that despite having large rivers and abundance of forest, even a tiny piece of fish sells expensively far above average priceembarassed. You are not in a position to talk negative about other people when evil already thrives where you live shocked
Re: Benin City Is A Hellhole by 1TrippleCee: 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2023
oz4real83:
you that made a post about that your community is so evil and wicked that despite having large rivers and abundance of forest, even a tiny piece of fish sells expensively far above average priceembarassed. You are not in a position to talk negative about other people when evil already thrives where you live shocked

E no follow. Benin needs revival
Re: Benin City Is A Hellhole by oz4real83(m): 1:36pm On Dec 12, 2023
1TrippleCee:

E no follow. Benin needs revival
coming from somebody from a place where a man killed his breadwinner mom and sister and buried them in a shallow grave in their family house as we saw in the media yesterday shocked. Your level of hypocrisy is top-notch shocked
Re: Benin City Is A Hellhole by 1TrippleCee: 1:39pm On Dec 12, 2023
oz4real83:
coming from somebody from a place where a man killed his breadwinner mom and sister and buried them in a shallow grave in their family house as we saw in the media yesterday shocked. Your level of hypocrisy is top-notch shocked

Doesn't take away the reality that Benin need help

1 Like

Re: Benin City Is A Hellhole by Esthered: 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2023
blowjohn:

I miss benin sha. I mean during oshiomhole era o. Very fun back then.

But u see the bus drivers in benin eh?
Their roughness is second to non. How do I explain it? They don't give anything chance. Even if na cat or bird beg them to allow them pass, dem no go gree. If ur driving, just no try to compete for space or chance them. Just drive ur own jejely and once ur clear, go ur way.

But I gotta give it to benin of the oshiomhole era. Very fun, relatively safe and cos of living was fantastic.

And yes during oshiomhole era, benin had about the most stable power supply in the country.

I schooled in benin so I know.

After Obaseki entered, things fell apart.

I'm not up to 3 years here. Benin people rough for steering.

1 Like

Re: Benin City Is A Hellhole by blowjohn(m): 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2023
Esthered:

I'm not up to 3 years here. Benin people rough for steering.

Lol
Very rough o. Nobody wan give person chance to enter e front
Re: Benin City Is A Hellhole by Esthered: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
blowjohn:

Lol
Very rough o. Nobody wan give person chance to enter e front
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun, Stop Holding Nairalanders Hostage. / INEC Cancels Results In Some Northeast States / The Position Of Ebonyians In Igbo Politics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.