Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

This Is Not Lekki Nor Banana Island But Onitsha: Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Not Lekki Nor Banana Island But Onitsha: Pictures (6006 Views)

This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures / Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG / Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Not Lekki Nor Banana Island But Onitsha: Pictures by Ogene001: 4:48am On Dec 12, 2023
spagettiluv:
how can you compare a tiny 52km town to Ibadan(3,080 km²) when a GRA should be same size with it.
Isn’t it stupidity from your side ?

Google images from Ibadan
Only GRA is manageable place in Ibadan. Shame. See neighborhood of common people and compare

3 Likes

Re: This Is Not Lekki Nor Banana Island But Onitsha: Pictures by spagettiluv: 7:39am On Dec 12, 2023
Ogene001:

Only GRA is manageable place in Ibadan. Shame. See neighborhood of common people and compare
this the main 2x2 onitsha not the Al generated image you are displaying.
Picture taken from chopper

Re: This Is Not Lekki Nor Banana Island But Onitsha: Pictures by spagettiluv: 7:43am On Dec 12, 2023
Ogene001:

is this what you called “world class city”?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Lekki Nor Banana Island But Onitsha: Pictures by Jeon(f): 7:52am On Dec 12, 2023
So fl*at*nos get brown roof like this, but dy no go let person hear word.

See mouth like brown roof.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Not Lekki Nor Banana Island But Onitsha: Pictures by BennyDGreat: 8:19am On Dec 12, 2023
Stanleymaster1:
We need more industries in our countries not just residential houses and church

Government policies must be adjusted and infrastructure provided to aid that.
Re: This Is Not Lekki Nor Banana Island But Onitsha: Pictures by Chiefpriestt: 9:27am On Dec 12, 2023
spagettiluv:
Area: 52 km²??
Not up to a GRA in Ibadan
You mean the brown roof Ibadan ?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not Lekki Nor Banana Island But Onitsha: Pictures by spagettiluv: 9:39am On Dec 12, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
You mean the brown roof Ibadan ?
ignorant mofo who think Ibadan start and ends in Beree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Lekki Nor Banana Island But Onitsha: Pictures by BeautifulMind2: 11:35am On Dec 12, 2023
spagettiluv:
Anambra state no be your backward state mate we have gone far with morden structures

3 Likes

Re: This Is Not Lekki Nor Banana Island But Onitsha: Pictures by BeautifulMind2: 11:37am On Dec 12, 2023
spagettiluv:
You can only envy out of jealous but you can't change the fact

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Lekki Nor Banana Island But Onitsha: Pictures by BeautifulMind2: 11:40am On Dec 12, 2023
spagettiluv:
Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not Lekki Nor Banana Island But Onitsha: Pictures by BeautifulMind2: 11:42am On Dec 12, 2023
spagettiluv:
is this what you called “world class city”?
See street roads

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Lekki Nor Banana Island But Onitsha: Pictures by BeautifulMind2: 11:46am On Dec 12, 2023
spagettiluv:
Make una continue to use propaganda they deceive una self while your cities are retrogressing because of you guys lazy nature

This is Anambra state

3 Likes

Re: This Is Not Lekki Nor Banana Island But Onitsha: Pictures by SSFeedsNigeria: 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2023
Ogene001:

Yo.robber people and delusions. These people built 2by2 derelict bungalows and shanties due to pervasive poverty and low class. While Igbos built multi-storey buildings. Yet they keep deluding themselves how Ibadan is the largest city in the world. Maybe they mean largest slum in the world. Because it’s stupidity to be erecting shanties without toilets for miles and then turn around to glorify it in the name of “largest”. The fact is that a single 5 storey building in Onitsha is more valuable than 100 2by2 shanties that liter everywhere in Ibadan and other SW cities.

These same clowns believe that people living in shanties are richer than those living in modern flats😂😂

Foolish and brainless 💀⛏

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Lekki Nor Banana Island But Onitsha: Pictures by BeautifulMind2: 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:

Yo.robber people and delusions. These people built 2by2 derelict bungalows and shanties due to pervasive poverty and low class. While Igbos built multi-storey buildings. Yet they keep deluding themselves how Ibadan is the largest city in the world. Maybe they mean largest slum in the world. Because it’s stupidity to be erecting shanties without toilets for miles and then turn around to glorify it in the name of “largest”. The fact is that a single 5 storey building in Onitsha is more valuable than 100 2by2 shanties that liter everywhere in Ibadan and other SW cities.

These same clowns believe that people living in shanties are richer than those living in modern flats😂😂

Foolish and brainless 💀⛏
You don't blame them it's the poverty environment they grow up, the poor will always envying the rich that's the case of them and us, poverty mentality is disturbing them grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Lekki Nor Banana Island But Onitsha: Pictures by Chiefpriestt: 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2023
spagettiluv:
Smelly village dunce
Re: This Is Not Lekki Nor Banana Island But Onitsha: Pictures by Chiefpriestt: 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2023
spagettiluv:
it seems the odor oozing from those gutter is affecting your reasoning
Lol...Not everyone lives in the village like you. Go locate your class Ode
Re: This Is Not Lekki Nor Banana Island But Onitsha: Pictures by BentizilL0: 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

I was ignoring you but I noticed you madness don't have limit oya show me Oyo state let compare with Anambra in all ramifications
You don see person wey you fit do anyhow to, see how you're flexing your muscle... grin

Months ago, you and your brother ran away... 😁
Let me leave the guy and you to drag your things, i no dey put mouth for wetin no concern me. kiss
Re: This Is Not Lekki Nor Banana Island But Onitsha: Pictures by BentizilL0: 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2023
spagettiluv:
Enugu na brown roof headquarters... grin

Spits... tongue
Re: This Is Not Lekki Nor Banana Island But Onitsha: Pictures by BeautifulMind2: 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2023
BentizilL0:

You don see person wey you fit do anyhow to, see how you're flexing your muscle... grin

Months ago, you and your brother ran away... 😁
Let me leave the guy and you to drag your things, i no dey put mouth for wetin no concern me. kiss
He got nothing, I was waiting for him to challenge me with pictures from backward Oyo
Re: This Is Not Lekki Nor Banana Island But Onitsha: Pictures by BeautifulMind2: 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2023
BentizilL0:

Enugu na brown roof headquarters... grin

Spits... tongue
You change your moniker Otondo with baby brain
Re: This Is Not Lekki Nor Banana Island But Onitsha: Pictures by Workch: 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Anambra state
this guy. What joy do you derive from always picture-arguing?
Leave this matter
Re: This Is Not Lekki Nor Banana Island But Onitsha: Pictures by Workch: 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2023
spagettiluv:
Una too dey argue. Kids everywhere on nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom: Supreme Court Re-affirms Gov Eno (pdp), Dismisses Ypp, Apc, Nnpp Suit / Power Scam: EFCC to Charge Elumelu and others over 6bn Fraud / Nigeria Should Have Four Capital Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.